Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Home

Go down 
+2
RainbowMustaches
CaptainLu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Aaron's Home - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Gaia held onto very tightly to Jun, even if she didn't really have to hold on, she would. She would never leave Jun's side. She promised herself this silent and buried her face in Jun's hair, the cold was nipping at her face and it was painful. She decided that they should stay in the tundras, because eventually people would give up looking. Suddenly Gaia felt like an idiot. They brought no supplies at all. They would have to go into town.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Junichi ignored the stinging sensation on her skin from the bitter cold as they continued riding onward. She too, was just now realizing that they had forgotten to bring any supplies. That wouldn't be good. "How far do you think we should go?" She asked Gaia.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:15 pm

"We need to go into town," she was angry at herself. "We have to get supplies and I think i know where we could go," she paused. "The only problem is, the others would eventually find us." she nuzzled Jun's shoulder affectionately. "We'll run until i'm sure they've given up,' Regenard couldn't be that determined to find Gaia. She hoped that things would be okay as she tighten her grip on Jun
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:24 pm

"Ah - okay," Jun replied. "You've have to guide me the best you can towards town unless you want to try and drive... this thing. Hopefully they give up pretty quickly."
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Ceadda realized from the sounds behind the door that Gaia had helped her friend escape. She was a fool for not letting her wound be dressed properly first, but he knew they'd be fine. He debated to himself whether to and when to tell Regenard about them.

He cared about the girl, as he cared about most people. But she could get hurt out there alone with her friend. He debated on telling Regenard about it, tracking them himself, or just pretending he had no idea.

He eventually decided telling Regenard would be best.

He ran out to where Regenard was and said, "Gaia escaped, Regenard. I can probably track her if you'd like, but I think it may be best to just let her go for now."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Gaia nodded slightly. "Turn the horse towards the south, the river's that way. It might be a little hard to cross," she smiled softly. "But i believe you can do it,"
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Junichi nodded and did as she was told. The four-legged beast they were riding on was starting to slow down a bit; it made Junichi wonder: When was the last time someone had ridden it? "How are we going to get supplies from town since we neglected to bring any? I don't believe we have any money on us," she asked as a particularly strong gust of wind blew at them.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:23 pm

"We may have to steal a few things" she said quickly, hating that suggestion. "I don't know what else we c-" Gaia was cut off as a huge gust of wind blew past them and knocked her off the horse.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Junichi wasn't too fond of that suggestion but let it go. It was necessary. "Gaia!" Junichi cried as the older woman was knocked off the beast. She quickly pulled on the reins and stopped it before jumping off and running towards the direction she had heard Gaia fall. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly as she tried helping her up.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Gaia was in pain, but not too much. She struggled to stand up with Jun's help and hugged her tightly. "I'm fine, sweetie." she kissed her forehead. "Lets just walk for a little bit, the horse can walk by our side." she didn't think she wanted to get back on the horse for a while
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Junichi blushed and responded, "Alright," before whistling to the four-legged beast and calling it over. She then grabbed the reins.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Gaia gently grabbed Jun's arm. "Jun," she turned the girl around. "No matter what happens, promise me you won't die," she truly wanted to keep this girl close. She didn't want to even think about her dying.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Junichi nodded slowly. "Okay; I promise. Promise me the same though - I don't want you dying on me either."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Gaia then did something that felt right for this moment. She had only just meant Junichi, but there was a life time of feelings going through her at that moment. She leaned in, cupped Jun's cheek and kissed her tenderly. She wasn't sure why she did as she did. Everything about Jun was so beautiful. And with their lips pressed together, she had time to take that in.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Junichi froze for a moment - Gaia was kissing her. Gaia was kissing her! Why did it feel so right? They had just met not even a day ago! She didn't push away - no; she kissed back. Was it even possible to have feelings for someone this quick?
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Gaia pulled away gently and pressed their foreheads together. "Then it's a deal," their kiss had sealed the deal. Jun would never die when so long as Gaia was alive. Everything felt so right about the kiss. The butterflies in her stomach reached her heart and she kissed Jun was again to make sure everything was alright and she wasn't lying to herself. She was not[b] lying. The kiss was right, though in the pit of her stomach, the fact that they had only met but several hours ago made it feel wrong. She pulled away and gently stroked Jun's soft cheek. Her skin was softer than silk. Gaia smiled at Jun and reached down, taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm

As soon as Gaia pulled away, Junichi was yearning for more. Of course, she didn't have to wait long before the older woman kissed her again. It gave Junichi a warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was glad the feeling was mutual. When Gaia pulled away this time and took her hand in her own, Junichi was satisfied - for the most part. Just being able to feel the older woman's skin against hers was enough. Junichi just wished she could actually see Gaia. "How long do you think it'll be until we get to the river?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:07 pm

Regenard looked at Izanami.
"Whenever this bloody war ends, we'll have time," he said, turning to the Merc, "And just let her go. I give up. If she wants to run off with that agent I just saw her with, let her. This war, Merc, will reach every corner of the world. She won't be able to escape, even if she tries. So, in the end, I've won, all the same. Now then, we'll be expected in the city soon, would you mind asking Aaron and Ohanzee if they're coming?"
He stood and picked up his rifle, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Gaia inhaled deeply and drank the moment in before speaking. "At this rate I'd say an hour, unless something happens." she gently squeezed Jun's hand. "We can get back on the horse, since that would be faster..." her face hurt from the sharp wind biting at her nose. "Or I can carry you on my back," Gaia would be happy, as long as Jun was close.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Junichi 'hmmed' and contemplated their options. "I know you probably don't want to get back on that beast... And it would be pretty hard for me to ride on your back because of your... impediment. I don't think anythings going to happen us anytime soon so we could just walk." She gave Gaia a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Izanami watched him fly off of the handle because of the young girl, who she now knew was named Gaia. Was she the one that had leaned on Ceadda? The one that lacked an arm?

She grabbed her rifle and looked out into the direction where she last saw the sun, but in the Tundras, she was never sure where it was. The snow was so bright that she often wandered around blindly. After a few moments, she looked to Regenard and leaned on the wall with him.

"I'm sorry about Gaia, Regenard." Izanami sighed softly, looking at the ground. "Whatever has angered her will surely resolve itself in good time. And as you said, this war will reach every corner of the world. You two will cross paths again." She touched his arm softly.
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Regenard turned to her.
"Don't worry, I know we will. Now, we really should get moving soon, so we should find out of the two in there want to come," he said, tapping his foot impatiently, "Also, I should probably get a new shirt..."
He looked at his torn shirt, messing with the scars that marred him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 am

Gaia nodded in agreement and slowly started walking with Jun. Her heart was racing and her heart felt like it would explode at any moment. Why did Jun make her so happy?
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:19 am

"Just let me know if you get tired, Gaia. If you do, we can always ride the horse for a bit," Junichi continued softly. That foreboding feeling was in her stomach again and it scared her to death.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:22 am

Aaron came outside and looked at Regenard. He looked...Angry? "Regenard, I've decided I'll help you in this war of yours." he smiled a little. "What's wrong?" he was curious now. Everyone seemed a bit worked up.

Gaia nodded and squeezed tightly onto Jun's hand. All she really wanted to do right now was kiss her and play with her hair. But there was a war happening, this was no time to think about that. "I won't make you steal anything in town," she smiled softly at Jun. "I'll do the dirty work." she smiled a little and pulled her mask away from her waist band and clasped it onto Jun's head. "The air around her isn't the cleanest." she said with a sigh as she continued to walk, Jun was nervous, Gaia could tell that much. Jun was shaking and that made Gaia very scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Home
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next