Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Home

Go down 
+2
RainbowMustaches
CaptainLu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

Aaron's Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 am

Jun nodded and began pulling her shorts down and quickly replacing them with the sweatpants. As Gaia came and smoothed her hair down, her blush deepened and she shook her head. "I'm not cute," she replied. Over the past fifteen minutes she had been in the cabin with the older woman, she had already begun to feel comfortable near her. It was strange; Junichi had never bonded with someone so quickly - hell, she'd never bonded with anyone other than her Nana, but she's in the past. And the past is over.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:45 am

Gaia laughed. "Alright, You're not cute." she paused, "You're beautiful.' she smiled sweetly. "Are you hungry, I brought cooked some meat from a moose earlier and I've got some left overs, i think. If not I'll just cook you some meat from the rabbit i caught in the traps earlier." Gaia felt happy and a bit nervous. "I can get you a drink, too." she wanted to make this woman happy, she didn't want her to leave. She gently touched Junichi's shoulder. "You can sleep here tonight, too."
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:58 am

Junichi was sure, that if possible, her cheeks would have been even redder than before. "Sort of," she answered softly before hastily continuing, "I-I don't want to be a burden or anything, though!" As Gaia gently touched her shoulder, she resisted the urge to flinch; she didn't have to be afraid. This woman wouldn't hurt her. She's too kind.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:13 pm

"You're not a burden." she smiled softly and went into the kitchen, dishing what was left of the meat onto a wooden plate. "There's no utensils..." she frowned and brought the plate into Jun. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything you could eat with." she held the plate in front of Jun. "I'll get you some water in a moment," she set the plate on the small table and grabbed a small glass jar, going outside and scooped up some snow. "I'll boil this for you," she looked at Jun and saw the scar across her eye, without thinking she reached up and touched her own, trailing her fingers over it. Gaia gently touched Jun's scar. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Though she wasn't completely reassured, she decided to let the subject drop. There was no use dwelling on petty things such as that. When Gaia placed the plate on the table, Junichi turned to it as she replied, "That's alright," before smelling the sweet aroma that came from the meat. "Thank you." As she felt Gaia's finger trail over the scar running down her eye she froze before answering, "I was attacked by a wild beast when I was still just a child."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Gaia pulled her hand back when she felt Jun freeze. "It happens to the best of us," her expression soften as she gently took Jun's hand and guided it up to her cheek, where her own scar was plastered. "That happened when I was about your age." she smiled a little. "Some scars are uglier than others, and love, yours aren't ugly." she smoothed Jun's hair back down before going into the kitchen to boil the snow. Once she had it on the stove and had the stove lit, she went back into the main room and sat on the couch. "What brings you to the tundras?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Junichi nodded and widened her eyes as she "saw" the scar on the older woman's face. She felt bad and a bit angry; such a kind lady like Gaia didn't deserve to be scarred. As Gaia went and returned from placing the snow on the stove, she answered her question hesitantly, "I'm not entirely sure, myself... I was just looking for an escape, I guess."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Gaia smiled. "We all need an escape at some point, some more than others." she licked her own lips and leaned back against the couch. "It's nice out here, i think." Gaia looked over the young girl once again. She really was beautiful, the feeling that the girl gave her was indescribable. Was it possible to have such feelings for someone you'd only just met? Gaia shook her head and smiled. It didn't matter, she liked this young girl a lot and she made her feel different and hell of a lot better than Regenard did. Gaia huffed. "What are you escaping?" she turned back to Jun and smiled.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Junichi nodded and agreed; It was nice out here. So peaceful (other than the bomb going off) and tranquil. She could feel Gaia's gaze on her but didn't say anything about it. It didn't make her uncomfortable, strangely. Junichi bit her lip and answered softly, "The Agency. I mean, I didn't do anything bad - at least not that I know of, it's just I feel cornered. Ever since they took me in after my Nana passed on I've had this weird sense of foreboding. Like something wasn't right."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Gaia froze when the girl mentioned The Agency, but she didn't want the girl to feel bad because she had scared her. At first, she didn't speak. She didn't know what to say or do, she took in a deep breath and let it out through her nose. She finally spoke softly. "The Agency isn't exactly the best group to be a part of," she took in the fact that the girl said she was captured. "There's a man, starting a war. He's going to kill whatever Cadet, Dalet or Agency member he sees." she hesitated but pulled Jun into a tight hug. "I won't let you be one of them,"
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Junichi didn't have to see to be able to tell she had frightened Gaia. She knew that there were many people who either despised or were terrified of the Agency. As Gaia spoke of the man starting a war, her eyes widened. How could someone be so foolish as to start a war? Junichi felt the older woman pull her into a tight embrace and instantly felt relieved. She couldn't help but wonder though, why would someone she'd just met be willing to protect her?
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Gaia didn't want to ruin the moment that felt so special and bliss to her, but she spoke anyway. "I'm a Cadet." she spoke quickly. "Or at least I was, I became a Cadet to get my revenge but it ended up screwing me over, So I'm trying not to run with that crowd," she hated the fact that she had become a Cadet, It was selfish of her. She pulled away and rubbed her arm. "You can leave, If you want to.."
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Junichi blinked. A Cadet, hm? She had never actually spoken to one before. As Gaia pulled away from the embrace, she immediately felt a sense of loss - the warmth the older woman had brought was now gone. "...If you really want me to, I could," she replied quietly. Was this a way of saying that she was no longer wanted?
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Gaia frowned instantly and pulled Jun close again. "I don't want you to, not at all. You're making me really happy and I don't feel alone anymore." Why did she like this woman so much? "Please don't go." Gaia's words sounded desperate but she didn't care. The thought of loosing the company of Jun made her strangely sad.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Junichi blinked once more as she was pulled into another embrace. She made her feel... happy? Just that thought brought a warm, fuzzy feeling into her stomach. It was odd. As Gaia's last words rang throughout the room Junichi felt her heart clench. She just sounded so desperate - was she really that lonely? It made her want to help somehow... "Okay," she began, "I won't leave you."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Gaia hadn't felt this happy in a while. She didn't understand why she liked Jun so much, she just seemed so special. Gaia smiled warmly and stroked Jun's hair, even when she was with Ohanzee and Regenard she still felt lonely, but this girl filled whatever void was empty in her, or at least it felt like she did. Gaia gently stroked Jun's cheek and let go of her. "You should eat now, I feel like i've been keeping you from doing what you need to." she laughed lightly and looked at Jun, studying every detail.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Junichi could feel the happiness radiating off of Gaia and in all honesty, it made her happy too. She let a small smile grace her lips as she said, "Alright. Thank you, Gaia." She then turned to the meat that was now becoming slightly cold and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Gaia went into the kitchen and pulled the water off of the stove. She poured it back into the jar and left it outside, so it could get cold for Jun. When Gaia got back inside she saw that Jun was happily munching on the meat. This made Gaia smile as she plopped down next to her. "Are you warmer now or should I get you a blanket?" She felt her cheeks burn. Why was she even blushing? "I'm sorry, If you stay with me tonight we can either share a bed or one of us will have to sleep on the couch." she smiled softly. "If you're not comfortable with sharing, I'll take the couch."
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Junichi heard Gaia return back into the room and finished swallowing a peace of meat. As the older woman sat down next to her and asked her the question, she replied, "I'm much warmer now; thank you." Junichi then bit her lip as the whole sleeping ordeal was brought up. "No-no, it's alright. I wouldn't want to steal your bed and make you sleep on the sofa, despite how comfortable it is. We could... share if you'd like. If not, I could take the sofa and you can take your bed."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Gaia smiled and gently rubbed Jun's forearm. "I'd be much happier if you shared with me." She looked at the girl with admiring eyes. "That way we could both be comfortable and you wouldn't have to sleep on this old couch. She felt a pang of curiosity come on. "I'm really sorry, please don't be offended by my asking, but were you born blind?" she gently reached out and brushed her finger against the beautiful girl's eyelid.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Junichi felt her face heat up and she replied, "O-oh. Okay. That's fine." As Gaia asked her question, she turned her gaze so that it was on the floor. "It's alright; I'm not offended. I was born this way..."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Gaia's smile softened even more as she tipped Jun's chin up. "Don't be ashamed, your imperfections are more beautiful than you think." this girl truly was beautiful. "Understand?" she gently stroked the girls cheek and knelt on the floor infront of her.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Junichi smiled sadly and said softly, "I understand; thank you." She leaned into Gaia's hand as she stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

"Are you still hungry? I can make you something more to eat, If you'd like." She wanted this girl to be happy, no matter what the cost. "If you're tired we can go to bed," she suggested. Sleep sounded really nice to her. "But, I don't want you to leave...So in the morning, do you promise not to...?" she pleaded
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:33 pm

"No-no, I'm full. I am a bit tired though; do you mind if we go to bed now?" Junichi asks as she lets out a yawn. "I promise I won't leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Home
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next