Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Home

Go down 
+2
RainbowMustaches
CaptainLu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Admin

Aaron's Home - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Izanami sighed and buried herself in him.
"Still..." She whispered, then touched his torn shirt softly. "I'm sorry."
She closed her eyes again and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Regenard sighed.
"Don't apologize, Izanami. I've never liked apologies," he said quietly.
"I should probably make myself presentable for an entire army," he said, chuckling slightly. He took his small bone knife from his pocket and sliced much of his hair off, now only letting it drape slightly down past his face. He slid the knife back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Izanami let out a breath of shock, not knowing what to say.
"Y-Your hair!" She cried out, then swallowed. "I can't believe you just butchered your hair off like that!"
She picked up a small bundle of hair from his shoulder, turning it in her hand.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Regenard smiled at her.
"It's grown for 2 years now untrimmed. It feels good to have it short again," he said, chuckling slightly.
"Besides, I like the primitive look."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Izanami giggled a bit and shook her head, then let the hair fall through her fingers.
"Well, it looks good on you," she told him softly, looking into his eyes and smiling half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Regenard smiled and looked back at her.
"Now you, don't be sad. You're not allowed to be sad until the story ends," he said. He put his hand on her face.
"Everything's going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Izanami shrugged her shoulders slightly.
"Last time someone told me that everything was going to be fine, it was as my older brother lay dying in my arms." She whispered bluntly, not breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Regenard smiled and ran his hand down her cheek.
"Izanami, that's the good thing about me being a Ghost. I can't die," he said, smiling, "Never feel as though you need to worry about me. Of all the people in this world, I know what it's like to lose family."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:18 am

Izanami rested her hand on his.
"I would enjoy it greatly if you never died." She smiled. "And I will worry about you, Regenard. It's what I feel my role is here. And I'll be here when you need me."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:19 am

Gaia looked back and once she realized Aaron's house was out of view, she ran as fast as she could.

EXIT AARON'S HOME
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Aaron was growing increasingly annoyed with Regenard and Izanami. The whole reason that they had come to the tundra was gone, So why wouldn't they just leave? They were in HIS home. So he could make them leave, but it wasn't just that he wanted them to stop their non-stop flirting. Regenard had traveled here to get Gaia. But he let her go without a fight and now nothing was getting done. It was really pissing him off. He walked up to the couple. "Can we please just fucking LEAVE?" He glared at Regenard and Izanami, he gaze moving between the two. "Gaia left, so we have no reason to be here anymore and Didn't you say you'd be needed in the city? I think you fucking did." he huffed, Aaron didn't care how Regenard reacted. He just wanted to leave, he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, but that wasn't why he wanted to leave. He was annoyed and wanted to get things done. Aaron stood, waiting for their answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Home
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10