Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cottage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 am

ENTER THE COTTAGE.

Aaron stopped Belle about 10 feet from the cottage. The area was clear, surprisingly. He hopped off of her and walked ahead. He jumped at the sight of Gaia's arm. "Well, I sure hope no one saw this." he laughed weakly and walked back to Belle, patting her side. "Ohanzee, We're not gonna be here for too long, I was hoping we could go into town soon." he started walking to the door of the cottage
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 am

ENTER THE COTTAGE

Ohanzee followed Aaron to the cottage and looked at the sky, it was getting dark and he didn't want to travel at night.
"Can we stay the night here? I'm not comfortable traveling in the dark..." he said. He hoped they could stay in the cottage over night, he really needed sleep anyways.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 am

Aaron smiled. "Yeah, I need sleep desperately." he sighed and plopped down on the couch. "After we find this guy and make sure he's okay, tell him Gaia's dead and all that, we can help him fight his war or we can go back for Gaia." he laid down and got himself comfortable on the couch. "Do you think Gaia was right?" his eyes would barely stay open. "I mean, about the guy," he yawned and closed his eyes. "Not coming back for you? I mean, this is gonna sound rude, but I don't mean it to be...But, I think the war may be more important to him than you and her." He hesitated to continue. "I think it'd be the same for anyone." he rolled over and quickly fell asleep without even meaning to.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 am

Ohanzee bit his lip. Gaia and Aaron both thought the same thing, but Ohanzee wanted to decide for himself. He still thought he mattered to Regenard, but it was true the war was probably more important. Ohanzee looked at the sleeping Aaron and smiled. He walked to him and studied his face and breathing pattern, making sure he was asleep. He hesitated, then gently kissed Aaron's cheek. He looked at Aaron for another moment then went to the bedroom, changed the sheets, and lay down. He closed his eyes, hoping to sleep.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 am

When Aaron woke up he saw that it was just barely light outside. He ran a hand over his face and inhaled deeply. "So this is what it feels like to be rested." He chuckled lightly. "Ohanzee, are you still here!?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 am

Ohanzee awoke because Aaron called out to see if he was there. He was still in bed, with his face buried in a pillow.
"Yeah," he shouted back muffled, then lightly laughed at his own voice.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Aaron sat up and ran a hand over his face. "I think we should wait for that guy to come to us," he was still tired. "I'm tired and i'm sure Belle is too."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Ohanzee rolled onto his back and pondered it. It made a lot of sense since he didn't know where Regenard was.
"Okay," he replied tiredly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Aaron walked to the bedroom and leaned against the doorway. "Do you think we should tell him Gaia's missing or should we flat out say she's dead?" He bit his lip. "If we don't say anything, that may be better." Aaron sucked at lying. "I just wanna make this believable."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Ohanzee looked at Aaron, then at the ceiling.
"Well, I am not really the best liar out there....so we should say nothing and if he asks we could like....avoid it? I guess. If avoiding it doesn't work, we'll figure something out..." he just didn't want to lie at all, but he told Gaia he would. He didn't want to betray anyone's trust.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Aaron sighed and bit his lip before stepping closer to the bed. "Please don't kiss my cheek, I don't really like affection." he smiled softly at Ohanzee. "It's nothing against you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Ohanzee's eyes widened slightly, he could have sworn Aaron had been asleep.
"Oh, um, sorry..." he apologized, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Aaron smiled slightly at Ohanzee. "It's alright." He sighed. "I'm hungry, Do you want me to make you something?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Ohanzee glanced at him.
"No, thanks. I restocked the kitchen, and it's all still there, so help yourself," he rarely ate anymore, it was a habit he formed off of not ever getting any food or not having the chance to eat, so now he just rarely ever ate.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Aaron sighed and went to the kitchen, opening a can of soup. He poured it into his mouth and gulped it happily. He went into the bedroom. "Ohanzee, do you think we shoulMonod go into town?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Ohanzee rolled onto his side, he didn't want to leave bed.
"Why should we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Aaron sighed, he really didn't know. "I dunno. Just to get.out but I guess we've gotten enough of that."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Ohanzee nodded, he still didn't want to leave though, and he didn't intend on it. He got up, he had taken off his shirt last night along with the bandages. The smile the Cadet had carved into his stomach was healing well, so he figured he could go a while without bandages. He quickly put on a shirt.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Aaron bit his lip as Ohanzee pulled his shirt off. He sighed. "I'm gonna get bored waiting around..." He grabbed his pack and pulled some medical supplies out of it. "We still haven't gotten rid of Gaia's arm." He laughed. "How should we get rid of it..?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Ohanzee thought for a moment.
"Burn it?" he offered, "isn't that what people do to things like that...?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Aaron had never delt with a de-tached limb before. "Yeah, I guess." He shrugged, still having no clue what to do. He chuckled lightly."We can leave it up as a warning."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Ohanzee laughed.
"That's awesome, but I think we're supposed to burn anything that could be a biological hazard," he said, still chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Aaron sighed, He didn't want to have to have the air smell like burning flesh, but oh well. He grabbed a match and walked out. He pulled some lighter fluid from it and soaked the limb. He lit the match, tossed it on the limb and threw it towards the river. It was disgusting to watch flesh burn. "Ohanzee, I think we have a problem." There were three Cadets on the otherside of the river with guns aimed at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Ohanzee walked outside.
"Wha-" he was about to ask but then saw the Cadets. He reached for his gun, "Aaron, do you have your gun?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Aaron nodded but he was too afraid to reach for it. The cadets fired shots but Aaron ducked down and grabbed his gun, shooting two out of three of them in their legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cottage
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: