Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cottage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

The Cottage - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Aaron sighed, he wanted to tell the man his name but it probably didn't matter to him. So he kept his mouth shut. He didn't understand why this guy was so determined to find Gaia. From what Ohanzee had told him, he figured the guy was long gone from Gaia's life. He looked back at everyone before he took off running
EXIT THE COTTAGE
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Ohanzee stared after Aaron. He wasn't sure if he should follow or not. He didn't know if this was Aaron beginning to show them the way. He didn't know anything. He decided to follow, seeing as he was going down to the river. He jogged to catch up.

EXIT THE COTTAGE
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Regenard smiled.
"Izanami lass, Merc, you two coming? We should move quickly," he said, following Ohanzee and the other man.
EXIT THE COTTAGE.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Ceadda said. I'm coming.

He started off after the others, ready to face whatever stood in his path. This whole revolution had gotten him all riled up.
EXIT COTTAGE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Izanami watched the others start off, and after taking a deep breath, she followed behind them, keepin up with her best efforts. She didn't know what the future held for the small militia, but she felt like she didn't care anymore. She would put forth as much effort as possible before her death.

EXIT THE COTTAGE.
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cottage
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: