Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cottage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMadcap

The Cottage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 pm

ENTER THE COTTAGE.

Regenard walked slowly onto the cottage ground, and saw two men inside. Ohanzee was one of them. He decided he'd need to make a grand entrance, so he kicked the door open and waltzed inside, turning his head to Ohanzee. He looked around, and saw Gaia nowhere.
"Ohanzee, where the fuck is Gaia?" he yelled, walking slowly towards the two men.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Aaron jumped when the man kicked the door in but he didn't let it phase him. "S-sir," he stuttered. "Gaia is dead." He didn't really feel bad for lying at all, Ohanzee wasn't speaking so he figured he'd be the one to just speak up. He didn't really care about Gaia so it was easier for him to tell the man she was dead.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Regenard took his mask off and set it on the table. He walked close to the man that wasn't Ohanzee, wearing the same smile he had when he'd stabbed Gaia.
"You're obviously lying," he said, "Your eyes shifted to Ohanzee. You're hiding something. You also don't seem to be as worried as he is. And you don't need to be, as long as you tell me the truth," he said, jabbing his knife into the counter.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Aaron scowled at the man. "Gaia is dead, she was attacked by a Cadet," This man was going to bother Aaron. "She lost her arm and bled out, There was nothing I or Ohanzee could do to save her." He stared at the man. "If you're trying to start a war you shouldn't worry about her anyway. You can't let stupid things like the death of minor people get in your way." he leaned against the counter. "Gaia is dead."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm

"Regenard, stop!" Ohanzee practically shouted at him and pulled Aaron over away from Regenard by his arm. Regenard didn't seem very happy and he didn't want Aaron getting stabbed or worse.
"You don't need to scare him, he didn't do anything," he stated. He didn't care if he pissed of Regenard, Aaron seemed slightly frightened, and he felt Regenard was being a bit rough since he kicked in the door and had yelled.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Regenard stared at the man, his amber eyes flaming.
"You're still lying. It would be wise to tell me the truth. Or..." he smiled and picked up his knife and ran it through his fingers, "Do you want that horse out there dead?"
There was a picture of another man attached to the horse's saddle. Regenard assumed it was someone important to the man before him.
"Or maybe Ohanzee, the brave knight and savior here could tell me the truth instead," he said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Ohanzee felt anger flare up inside him, Regenard had no right to threaten Aaron like that.
"Regenard, you barged in here and yelled, he doesn't even know you. How do you expect him to act? Of course he's going to be nervous, and that doesn't mean he's lying," he argued.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Regenard hopped up on the counter and set his knife down.
"I've studied people for seven years, Ohanzee. I've seen them tremble in fear, I've heard their last words, I've seen them lie about every single little thing, from their name to where their camp is. I know a liar when I see one, kid," he said, "So just tell me where Gaia is, and we can get on with what we need to get on with."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

"What if it was Gaia's decision to leave?" Ohanzee questioned. He didn't think Regenard should go after Gaia if she wants to stay out in the tundra, "maybe she's happier," he stated.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Regenard smiled and clapped his hands together.
"And there's the slip. Now, where is she? I've something to give her," he said.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm

"Don't you dare fucking touch that horse," he growled lowly. "Gaia would be better off in an enclosed area with a hungry, rabid pack of wolves than she would with you." he glared at the man. "I'm not telling you where she's at because it doesn't matter." he bit his lip. "Gaia's gone now and that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Regenard hopped down and paced the length of the room.
"Well, judging from the snow tracked into the room, and the blankets tied to the back of your horse, I'd say a fair bet is the tundra. Well, I know where I'm heading next. Oh, and, Ohanzee, I wasn't aware you swung this way, showing obvious affection. How's my knife treating you?" he said, smiling. Less menacingly, but more sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Ohanzee narrowed his eyes.
"It wasn't a slip up, you knew Aaron was lying anyways," he sighed, "besides, like I said, she may be happier without contact with you," he said. He didn't want Regenard going to see Gaia, Ohanzee had shot her arm off. A feeling of fear set deep in Ohanzee's stomach when he thought about what Regenard's reaction to that would be.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm

"Dude, take the fucking hint. She's trying to avoid you." he glared at him. "Just leave her the fuck alone. She's probably a lot happier out there anyway." he scowled, he didn't really care about Gaia but it was obvious now why she wanted this man to think her dead. "Besides, you and Ohanzee left her bleeding in town, Why should you think that you have the right to hunt her down?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Regenard stared at Ohanzee.
"You're afraid. That's it. You've done something, and you're afraid. Don't worry lad, I'm much more forgiving than you'd think. After all, I left Gaia alive," he said, turning to the other man, "And you. You don't know the whole story at all, so hold your tongue. The only reason you're not dead right now is because you obviously matter to Ohanzee, and he obviously matters to me. And no, I will not 'take a fucking hint'..." he paused for a minute, and his voice grew sarcastic, "... dude."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Ohanzee grew even more afraid. Maybe if he admitted it now, he wouldn't get in as much trouble with Regenard...or he'd kill him before anyone else got attached to Ohanzee.
"A Cadet didn't shoot off her arm," he sighed, wanting to take it back now. He looked Regenard in the eye, "I did," he admitted. He kept his eyes on Regenard, not knowing how he would react. He didn't want to admit to it, but it would be better than continuing to lie which would only cause more trouble.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

"For Gaia's sake, I hope she freezes to death before you can get to the tundra." He decided it right then and there. He did not want to help this man.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Regenard looked to Ohanzee.
"Some honesty, now there's an admirable quality," he said, lowering the intensity in his voice. He pulled out a chair and sat, continuing.
"Now, before I go find her, which I will," his eyes shifted to the other man, "Would you mind telling me why you shot her arm off? Don't worry, Ohanzee, I won't hurt you. I'm just waiting for my friends to catch up. Oh, and would you tell your lover there to calm down?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 pm

"He's not my lover," Ohanzee countered. He wanted to add: 'even though I wish he were,' but decided against it, "and why should I give reason for my actions? You don't," he continued a bit too harshly. No matter how much he respected Regenard, he thought he was being a bit cocky.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm

"Oh, but I do," Regenard said, "I always have reason, and I always give it, even if some people don't catch it," he glared at the other man. He really, really hated him.
"Now, was it a slip of the trigger? Did you think she was a Cadet late at night? It doesn't matter, she herself can tell me in a few days."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:00 pm

"Ohanzee is not my lover." Aaron said it sternly, because it was true. "He doesn't have to answer to you anyway." Aaron wanted this man to leave, he felt bad for Gaia, but once the man was gone, He wouldn't feel so angry.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Regenard looked at the man.
"He might as well be, considering how much you're protecting him. What are you, his parent? Ohanzee can talk for himself, you're treating him like a kid. He's going to leave you one day, if you keep that up," he said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

"It-it was neither of those things," Ohanzee said quietly. He still thought Regenard would react badly if he told him he fully knew it was Gaia.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

"Well then," Regenard said, his voice now back to normal, "What was it? Come on, just tell me."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Aaron had fully given up, this man was too cocky to argue with or even say anything to. He sat on the counter and looked at Ohanzee expectantly. Aaron knew the truth, but he wasn't about to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   The Cottage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cottage
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: