Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Home

Go down 
+2
RainbowMustaches
CaptainLu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Aaron's Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Gaia smiled. "Not at all, I want you to feel welcome here, so from now on you don't have to ask." She hesitated but kissed the girl's forehead and held her hand out. "I'll guide you to the bed room." she spoke softly, trying still to be calm around her.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Junichi shuddered at the feeling of Gaia's lips on her forehead. It felt strange - in a good way that is. She felt the air shift near her and assumed it was the older woman's hand. She hesitantly took it and began following her to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Gaia helped Jun into the bed. "Will you be okay alone for a bit?" Gaia wanted to go to the barn in the back, she had heard noises coming from it, and now she was curious. "Or I coulf always wait." She smiled before crawling into the bed, her legs brushing against the woman's. Her skin was warm and soft. Gaia blushed but didn't pull away. She pulled the blanket over herself and let out a shaky breath. "So, everyone in The Wastes has a story. I'd like to know yours..." She proposed it more as a suggestion than a statement.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Junichi nodded, "Yeah; I'll be fine. Or I guess it doesn't really matter now." She payed no mind as Gaia's legs brushed against her own. The feeling was... soothing, somehow. She let out a breathy laugh, "My story, huh?" Junichi paused, "I'm afraid I am unable to tell you right at this moment. You see; it's better left unsaid. It's not exactly pleasant. Some other time, maybe?" Junichi wasn't very fond of her story; it always brought back terrible memories that she wished to forget completely.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Gaia nodded, she completely understood why the girl didn't want to say anything, she didn't want to say her own story either. "Exscuse me if I fall asleep, i've hardly rested comfortably in the past week." Gaia stroked the girl's cheek. "If you see anyone outside, wake me up and hide."
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Junichi let a small smile grace her features, "Alright. Goodnight Gaia."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Gaia nodded and smiled before hugging Jun close to her, her arms wrapped tightly around her middle. She rested her chin on Jun's head and slowly started drifting off.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

It was a bit strange - being hugged while you were lying down, but Junichi wasn't complaining. It felt nice.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Gaia sighed happily, she was content. She drifted off for a few moments but was woken up by a nightmare. She sat up and fought the urge to scream. She quickly ran out of the room, she felt sick and panicked, her clothes were restricting her. She peeled them off and wiped away a few escaping tears before she ran outside, collapsing into the snows. A wolf was getting all too close but Gaia didn't care. She laid there as it lunged at her and bit into what was left of her arm, after Ohanzee shot the rest off. Gaia tried to fight but she felt broken and couldn't move. She numbly fought back.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 am

As much as Junichi wanted to, she couldn't sleep. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach, and turns out, that feeling was true. She stayed put for a moment after Gaia had oh-so-abruptly got up and left. She didn't want to seem like a stalker or anything. After that moment had passed, Junichi quickly got up and followed in Gaia's footsteps (it was warm from when she had walked there) the best she could. As she made it out outside into the snow, she heard the growling of a wolf and the sound of flesh being torn. Oh no! Junichi quickly reached for the knives located near her belt (that she never took off) and lunged in the direction of said creature. The two tumbled into the snow and began exchanging blows with each other. With one final move, Junichi pierced her knife into the wolf's heart, successfully ending it's life. She then rolled over onto her back and stared unseeingly at the form of Gaia. With a sigh, she asked, "Are you alright, Gaia-san?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Gaia coughed, the wolf had luckily not torn the rest of her arm off. She she took a deep breath, she didn't realize she had stripped. Gaia looked at Jun and was glad that she couldn't see her in the state she was in. She was bleeding pretty bad, but she'd live. Gaia finally spoke. "Jun, I'm fine, but you're going to need to help me bandage my arm. Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Gaia dragged herself inside. She looked down towards the river and saw figures on the otherside. She pulled Jun in with her and went into the bed-room, she quickly dressed. "Stay here," she locked the door when she left the room, She didn't want Jun getting hurt. Her arm was in pain, but she ignored it and grabbed a pistol she had found in Aaron's bedroom. Gaia ran outside and hid behind a small shed, waiting for the people to cross, when she saw them coming close her stomach clenched. She didn't hesitate to run back inside, lock the door and press her back to it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:08 am

OUTSIDE AARON'S HOME.

Aaron looked around and saw a wolf dead, the ground near it was stained with blood. He knelt down and examined the wolf, It wasn't any of his. "Guys, This is it, but i think we may have an issue."

Gaia heard Aaron speak and her heart sunk. They had found Regenard and came back to get her. She looked at the door, which Jun was locked behind. She wanted to apologize but she couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:12 am

ENTER AARON'S HOME.

Regenard pulled the cape he'd made from his coat tighter around him, and grabbed his rifle, taking the safety off.
"What's wrong?" he said, on alert. His eyes darted back and forth, visible breaths coming from the filters in his gas mask.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:16 am

OUTSIDE AARON'S HOME

Ceadda pulled his assault rifle off his back, ready for the threat that Aaron seemed to detect. He wondered what was wrong, but said nothing and stood ready.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 am

OUTSIDE AARON'S HOME

"Little soldier boy, come marching h--"
Izanami stopped mid-song as her eyes fell upon the snow. There was no doubt that blood dyed the powder, and her eyes widened in shock and fear. She reached out and gripped Reenard's arm, unaware of who they were even here for, let alone what was going on.
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:20 am

ENTER AARON'S HOME

Ohanzee caught up with Aaron and noticed there was more blood than he thought and a dead wolf.
"Oh my God, what happened?" he asked. He was a bit more worried because Gaia was already injured bad and the wolf that attacked her must have done some bad damage.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am

Regenard looked towards the house. There was no structural damage, might have just been the wolf's blood. He draped his cape around both Izanami and himself, holding her closer to him, eyes still scanning the area, rifle at the ready.
"Aaron, Merc, check the house," he said.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:24 am

Izanami was done with being tough.
She let her gun slip from her hands and into the snow, a light thud following. She wrapped her arms around Regenard and buried her face.
"What's going on?" She asked, her voice wavering.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 am

Ceadda checked the door, noting it was locked.

"Aaron, do you have key or something? I don't want to break in your door, since it's locked."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 am

Gaia heard Regenard give the command and she quietly shuffled to the closet, She locked herself inside. She didn't want them to find her, She knew she was being unreasonable, but that didn't stop her. She made sure the pistol she had was loaded and settled herself inside.

Aaron nodded. "Ohanzee, stay with Regenard and Izanami. He pulled his house's key out of his pocket and unlocked the door before quickly walking inside. He looked around. There was a lot of blood in a lot of places. "Ceadda, check the closet, and the kitchen, i'll check the downstairs."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 am

Regenard held Izanami tightly.
"Don't worry, Izanami. Whatever it may be, nothing's happening to you. I promise," he said, voice muffled by his mask. He saw a small animal run down the hill and his rifle snapped to it's location, ready to shoot.
"Damned rabbits."
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

"Alright. It's times like these I'm glad I wear body armor," he chuckled.

He opened the closet, standing on the other side of the frame. He poked his head in and saw a girl who was injured.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
"I think I found something guys...!"

He then noticed the pistol in her hands and stepped out of the doorway.

"She has a gun. I don't know what I should be doing since I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to kill the wounded lass."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:34 am

Izanami buried her face in him and closed her eyes tightly until she beloved she thought her mind was shooting off fireworks behind her eyelids.
"Regenard, I think I need to go home." She mumbled into him. "I don't belong here."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 am

When the man opened the door Gaia's heart stopped beating for a moment and she quickly shook her head, a pathetic look in her eyes. "Please.." she whispered. She didn't want Regenard to hurt her, she wasn't afraid of him, she had just been in enough pain to last her the year and that was too much. She scooted back, her back pressed to the wall of the closet. She couldn't run now.

Aaron ran upstairs and back outside. "We found her." he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Home
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next