Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Home

Go down 
+2
RainbowMustaches
CaptainLu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Aaron's Home - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 am

Gaia smiled a little. "I have an idea." she bit her lip, she didn't want to be a horrible bitch to him, there were too many people here to embarrass herself. "If we attached a cup or something, preferably metal, to what's left of my arm and then attach a blade to that, I could make myself useful." she giggled a little. She actually liked her idea.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 am

Regenard looked at her.
"If you can stay like that for a few weeks, I can give you a fully functioning metal arm," he said, remembering his first trip into the Dead Lands, the day he burned down his home and became Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 am

Izanami looked sideways to Ceadda.
"Ceadda, I'll admit. I'm confused. About everything. I don't know why you're here for me. I don't know why Regenard wants me to help with the revolution. I don't know why I'm here. At all." She looked down, adjusting the gun on her shoulder. "I still feel like I'm asleep in some hellish nightmare that began when my family died."
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:32 am

"Gaia, hold on. I've got a friend to talk to. I'll send the Merc back in," Regenard said. He walked outside the door and tapped the Merc's shoulder, whispering in his ear.
"You've got a damsel in distress inside, lad," he said.
He knelt by Izanami, silent, his rifle across his lap.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 am

Gaia nodded silently and bit her lip. Regenard made her very nervous. She glanced at the door Jun was behind and bit her lip. She felt sick and took in a deep, shaky breath, closing her eyes as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:38 am

"Alright," he said. He walked inside and turned to Gaia.

He smiled at her, "Let's get you cleaned up and get that wound bound, dear," he said to her. "My name is Ceadda, if you didn't catch it," he said pleasantly to her, still smiling.

He leaned in close, "Now why do you keep nervously glancing at that door?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:39 am

Izanami immediately shut up at the sound of Regenard. She wanted to be strong for Regenard if he was considering her to help with the revolution. She glanced around for Cadets.
"Come marching home..." Izanami hummed.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:42 am

Regenard kept his eyes locked on his rifle.
"Izanami, listen. I heard what you said whilst I was walking out here. You don't need to show me any strength, or anything at all. I don't even want you to fight alongside me. I just want you to stay alive so I can know that for once in my life I have someone to come home to," he said, his voice solemn.

Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 am

Gaia whispered back. "There's a girl in there," she looked back at the door. "I really like her," she blushed a little. "But she's an Agency Member and I'm afraid that Regenard will kill her, I locked her in there and I feel awful."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 am

Izanami glanced up from her gun to Regenard.
She was utterly shocked, unable to move much more than her eyes. She searched his face for some sort of hint or deeper meaning to what he had just told her.
"What... What do you mean?" She rasped.
She thought she knew, but she did not want to jump to conclusions nor find the wrong meaning in his words. Didn't be have Ohanzee and Gaia? What was so special about her?
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:50 am

"Ah, I see. Well I've had two encounters with agency members. First was positive, second was one trying to kill me. So as long as this girl isn't here to kill any of us, I'll make sure Regenard doesn't hurt her," he said reassuringly.

He chuckled to himself, because he barely knew this girl, yet he felt some jealousy when she said she really liked the hidden girl. And he was jealous of Regenard and Izanami. He didn't let it bother him, but he actually found it quite funny. He felt nothing for so long and now this.

"I'll protect you and her. I promise," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:51 am

Regenard didn't move.
"I meant exactly what it said. I have no family. The only friends I've thought I've had in the past seven years just basically turned on me. I burned my past. I guess I really am a Ghost," he said. Still unmoving, he raised his rifle and pulled the trigger. There was a thud some ways away.
"They'll be confused who shot him. We've got time."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 am

Izanami moved slowly so as not to set him off, but she wrapped her hand Round his upper arm. "I will never betray you, Regenard. I will always be on your side, no matter what happens down the road, and I can only hope that you will grant me the same relief." She stared off where he had shot. "And you are not a Ghost. Not to me, you aren't. You are probably the most human person I have met in the Wastes, and a ghost cannot start a revolution so supported by the citizens."

She smiled sadly. "If you believe you're a ghost, still, you're my ghost..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

Regenard sighed and set his rifle in the snow.
"Sometimes I think this Ghost has haunted too long..." he said, his words drifting off and picking back up, "And I never will betray you. And Ghost didn't start the revolution. A man in a mask did. A man whose name will never be known to the world."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:04 am

Izanami set her rifle down, propping it against the outside of the cabin.
"I never even know what to say to you sometimes, Regenard. You're a piece of work." She laughed softly. "If you're a ghost, like you insist you are, then what does that make me? I've been in a hole for several years without much outside contact..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:06 am

Regenard chuckled.
"You're a piece of work, that's what you are," he said, a smile forming on his face. He realized that Izanami had at least had human contact and traveled into the city. Everyone Regenard had ever met he had killed.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 am

Izanami smiled sweetly, her spirits rising.
She looked down at hand, softly taking it in hers.
"You are something else." She whispered, her knees beginning to shake from the cold. "But that's a good thing nowadays." She shook her head, then looked at him. "What did you mean when you said... That you'll have someone to go home to?" Izanami asks sincerely.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 am

Regenard took his cape off and draped it over her, his torn shirt flapping in the wind.
"I'll have a friendly face that I can come to at the end of the line, where I'm bleeding and battered and the machine that's my heart is giving out. I'll have a home to return to, where I may live out the rest of my days with one of the most excellent people I know," he said, his head still hung.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:15 am

Izanami felt her stomach twist in a somewhat excited knot. She felt like she had been spun in a circle for a year and a half. She slowly reached for his chin and lifted his head, staring straight into his eyes.
"Aye, but the most excellent person you know cannot live alone, m'dear. Mind if I join?" She joked quietly, laughing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

Regenard smiled.
"Well, of course she can't. Maybe a protector'll need to stick around for awhile," he said quietly. He was aware how the war would end, though he'd never show it. He really had haunted too long.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 am

Izanami giggled, and it was the first true one in a while.
She rubbed his cheeks with both of her thumbs, partially attempting to keep his face warm and warm up her own fingers. She loved how warm he was, and the natural scent he gave off. She found herself feeling all confused again whenever she smelled it.
"Just maybe," Izanami whispered.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:24 am

Regenard smiled again, for real.
"We should probably, well, I should probably eliminate that group out there. They'll find this place eventually, lass," he said, reaching back for his rifle, though keeping his eyes locked on hers.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 am

"I don't want to let you go alone, but I know you'll be too stubborn to let me accompany you." Izanami sighed, smiling. "Just... Be careful, alright?"
She didn't take her eyes off of his, and she had to fight a great urge to just tackle him and kiss him. She began to shake from the cold and from her brewing emotions.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 am

"All you need to do is duck," Regenard said, his smile wider. He grabbed the edges of his cape and wrapped her up in it more tightly.
"Leave the rest to me."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am

"I trust you, Regenard." Izanami breathed, the ice encasing her breath and making it visible to anyone. "Just, don't get too carried away, or I won't have anyone to go home to..."
She realized what she said, and she but her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Home
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next