Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Home

Go down 
+2
RainbowMustaches
CaptainLu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMustaches

Aaron's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 am

Ohanzee followed them to the kitchen and ate a piece. He nodded in agreement with Aaron. It was really good. He ate a few more pieces quietly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 am

Gaia smiled and found some brown paper in the cabinets. "Woah. Dude, this stuff is so rare! Do you mind if I use it?" She asked cautiously. "Yeah," Aaron smiled. "It's fine." Gaia wrapped the rest of the meat up and it in Ohanzee's bag. She whispered in his ear quietly. She pulled back slightly and smiled. "You understand why i'm not going, right?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:57 am

Ohanzee nodded. Or atleast he thought he knew. He smiled at Gaia, relieved she was going to be okay out here.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:03 am

"You two should get going. " she smiled softly.

Aaron grabbed his pack, stuffing it with medical supplies, food and water. He also put a gas mask into it.

Gaia grabbed the mask, "Do you mind if I take this..? I lost my old one."
Aaron was hesitant but smiled, "Take it," he grabbed his husband's old one and set it gentlybin the pack before walking out the door, running down to the river bank.

EXIT AARON'S HOME
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Ohanzee smiled at Gaia.
"See ya, Gaia," he said. He walked to his bag and picked it up. He walked out and saw Aaron running to the river. He jogged to catch up.

EXIT AARON'S HOME
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 am

Once Gaia was alone, Everything that had happened hit her. She was in pain, she felt sick and she felt like she dying. Gaia let out a sob as she sat on the couch and put her head in her hand, choking back a few sobs. It felt different, not crying into two hands. She was going to have to get used to only have one arm, she needed to make things different from now on. She took a shaky breath and laid on the couch, feeling more alone than ever.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:09 am

Junichi frowned as she listened to the scene in front of her play out; she had been crouching in the shadows next to the window that resided on the front porch of the large cabin. Though she wanted to, she couldn't bring herself to do anything. Even if she had - what would she do? She was a stranger; nothing more. It was frustrating and she didn't like it - not one bit. She bit back a growl and continued to listen while silently having an internal argument with herself.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

Gaia heard something outside, it was faint. It didn't sound animal like, but it made her afraid. Maybe Ohanzee and Aaron wouldn't be lying to Regenard. She walked outside and looked around, she was freezing. She couldn't see anything through the snow. "Hello!?" Gaia called out, her voice was soft and welcoming, she hoped she had a guest. She didn't want to feel alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:28 am

Junichi froze; her breath hitching in her throat. She knew she was there. Though Gaia's voice was soft and welcoming, she still felt a bit scared. Deciding it was either now or never, she pushed that useless emotion away and stepped into the moon's light where she was totally visible and exposed. She didn't speak though; she was certain she'd either freeze up again or say something wrong.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am

The missile headed straight towards the ground, and made a giant impact in the Dead Lands, sending a cloud of dust into the air that was visible all over the Wastes.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 am

Gaia coughed and jumped back when the bomb hit the Dead Lands, but she kept her eyes on the girl. "Hello," she smiled softly and looked over her. She didn't want to scare her so she barely took a step forward. She wiped her own tears which reflected off her cheeks in the light of the moon. "It's freezing out and you're wearing that?" she didn't raise her voice, she didn't want to cause alarm to the girl. "Come inside, please." Gaia held her hand out and smiled sweetly. She no longer felt alone and she didn't want to lose this chance to be with someone.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:43 am

Spooked by the sound of the bomb hitting, Junichi's thoughts became frazzled. Without thinking -or paying attention- she started forwards, only to slip on a particularly icy patch of snow and fall flat on her face.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:51 am

When the young woman fell Gaia instantly felt bad. She knelt by the girl and scooped her up as best she could and carried her over her shoulder, this was easiest for her."Sweetie, you gotta be careful." she chuckled lightly and sat her on the couch. Gaia looked over her and frowned. "Your cheek is bruising.." she bit her lip, she wanted to lighten the mood, it felt a bit stiff. "Now we can be bruise buddies!" she lifted her shirt to reveal the large bruises that Ohanzee's foot had made. "Before we become buddies though," she sat next to the girl. "We should know each other's names, I'm Gaia." she turned and face her. "And you are?"

Last edited by CaptainLu on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Junichi, embarrassed by what had just occurred, resisted the urge to squirm as she was carried. The woman seemed nice enough, but the air was odd around her. It was warm and comforting, unlike many of the other humans she had met. As the comment was made about her cheek, she immediately touched the area that was beginning to bruise and winced. It hurt, but it was manageable. There was a slight shuffling sound as the woman pulled up her shirt and tried showing Junichi her own bruises. Despite her better judgement, she reached out and placed a finger on one to "see" it. Frowning, she replied, "Junichi. My name is Hanabato Junichi."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:17 am

Gaia smiled and gently pulled her shirt back down. "That's a lovely name." she looked over Jun. "I'm going to get you some warmer clothing, I'd hate to make a new friend and then lose them to the elements." Gaia left the room and came back with a heavy sweater and sweats. "Here, put these on." she set them in Jun's lap. "Just for now, at least...I don't wanna see you cold." Gaia bit her own lip, "or at least cover up with a blanket.." she was nervous now. The girl was really beautiful, but that's what made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 am

Junichi bit her lip and adverted her gaze. She stayed that way as the older woman left and returned with warmer clothing. As the clothes were placed in her lap, she racked her brain for options; she had always had a bit of trouble when it came to putting on clothes. What if she were to make a fool out of herself yet again? She sighed and said softly, her gaze still adverted, "I... I can't put these on." Before Gaia could respond, she looked up -unknowingly meeting the older's gaze- and continued, "I'm blind."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 am

"Oh!" Gaia felt bad, she thought maybe she had offended the girl. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know," she thought for a moment. She wanted to help the girl, but she didn't want Jun to think that she thought her helpless. "Well, I...uh.." she stammered. "I could help you into them, If that would be alright, It's awfully cold" she felt awkward for asking, since they had only just met. Gaia was embarrassed now and had no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 am

Sensing the sudden change in the woman in front of her, she replied, "No-no. It's quite alright..." She then paused, considering the offer. Though it was a bit odd, it was strangely... exciting? No; that wasn't the word for it. What was she thinking? Her brain must still be a bit frazzled from the bomb going off. "O-Okay," she said after a moment of swift deliberation. "Thank you, Gaia." She quietly stood up from sofa and, as best as she could, began removing her cloak.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 am

Gaia smiled shyly and tried not to look, she didn't wanna be creepy. "Do you want help getting out of your clothes too?" she looked down, she felt very odd. "After we get you dressed, would you like something to eat? I'm living out here alone, so i've got more than enough food for two." she stood up, without thinking and helped Jun out of her cloak. She didn't really know why because the girl was probably more than capable, but she wasn't going to sit around and watch her struggle. It was just as hard for her as it was for Jun, having one arm made things harder than they needed to be. "I'm sorry..." she started.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:25 am

Junichi nodded and accepted the help from Gaia. She felt like a burden - here she was, almost a complete stranger, standing in Gaia's cabin being helped undress and redress. And now? The older woman was offering to make her some food! Deep down, she knew - she knew Gaia was doing this out of the kindness of her heart, but she couldn't help but feel somewhat pathetic. As she was helped out of her cloak, she noticed something. Gaia wasn't using her left arm. Her arm! Junichi remembered hearing the two of them - Gaia and some man - talking about it. It had been shot off! When Gaia apologized, she narrowed her eyes and responded, "You don't need to apologize, Gaia-chan. It's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 am

"You're too kind.." she smiled and struggled a little to pull Jun's shirt off, she blushed fiercely when she finally got it off, she knew this wasn't a sexual moment but she still blushed. "I'm going to need your help getting the sweater on you," she looked down at what was left of her arm. "You see, I've got this disability..."
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 am

Junichi could feel the heat radiating off of her companion. She knew what it was from; she was having trouble keeping her emotions under check about this whole changing ordeal as well. Luckily, for her, her face didn't heat up as quickly as most human's did. As Gaia explained her need for help with putting the shirt on, Junichi nodded solemnly and replied, "I know - I... Uh... Sort of over-heard you and that man talking about it." Realizing she just gave out that she was spying, she quickly added, "I-I mean I didn't mean to listen, it's just -" She sighed. "It just happened."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 am

Gaia's expression softened. "It's okay, but i would have been fine with you coming in." she smiled and gently pulled the sweater over Jun's head, but she couldn't quite get her arms through the holes, she felt useless. As she tried pulling the sweater onto her completely, her hand brushed against her breast. Gaia jumped back, blushing even more than before. "I'm s-so sorry!" she didn't know what to do or say, the sweater was barely half way on Jun and now she seemed like a pervert.
Back to top Go down
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 am

Junichi's eyes widened a bit; if any of the superiors would have caught her back at the agency, she would've been in big trouble. Noticing Gaia was having a bit of trouble getting the shirt on her, she decided to help, but froze when she felt a hand accidentally graze her breast. Her cheeks immediately flared up and she fell backwards onto the sofa as Gaia jumped back. As Gaia spluttered out her apology, Junichi shook her head and said as calmly as possible, "Ah - It's okay! Really! Don't worry about it..." She then finished sticking her arms through the holes.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 am

Gaia licked her lips nervously and let out a breath. "I'm so clumsy." she laughed nervously. "Can you get your pants on yourself..?" Gaia was more than happy to help her, but she didn't want another mishap happening. she looked back over to Jun, the struggle of getting the sweater on had messed up her hair. Gaia walked over to her again and smoothed her hair back down. "You're really quite cute when you blush," she smiled kindly at Jun. She had only known this woman for fifteen minutes yet her presence brought her more joy than Regenard or Ohanzee's did in the entirety of being with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Home   Aaron's Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Home
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next