Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:29 am

Scarlet wanted to kiss him, but instead she pulled the blanket back up and blushed. "I don't believe I caught your name..." her voice trailed off. This man would probably end up like all of the others. So why was she trying?? She layed her head on his chest and sighed deeply. He made her feel happy, but so had all of the other men at some point. But this happiness was different.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm

"Oh right, my name....it's uhm....Sciscitator Saltus" I felt her head on my chest and began to stroke her hair. "I have never felt this emotion before, it's different and I like it....." I began to nod off slowly. "I am terribly sorry but i believe I may sleep soon. Would you like me to leave before I do so" I do not move for fear of ruining this moment with her laying on my chest so I just lay there growing ever more tired and stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"No. I want you to stay with me" She hugged him closer and started to fall asleeep. "I will see you when I awake" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

"Yes, you shall" I fall asleep and held this girl I though to myself "I wonder why she wished to be my companion....who knows"

I awaken and find her sound asleep, she looks a little funny so I chuckle and she groans. "Oh my, I shouldn't wake her but I need to use the restroom" Maybe i'll try to wait it out, my face turning redder the longer I wait...
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 pm

When scarlet awoke she noticed the man struggling against her. "Oh dear. I'm sorry" she kissed his cheek. "You may leave, if you wish. You don't have to stay with me." She cupped his cheek and stroked it.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

"Oh thank heavens" I run into the nearest restroom. "Man i must have looked funny running out of the room but I certainly could not wait......ahhhhhhh tongue " I finished up and washed my hands "hmm maybe i should see what she is up to now"

I walk into the room and notice she up and fell asleep again "Haha maybe I shouldn't have kept her up all night talking" I go over and decide to kiss her forehead and walk out. I walk into my room and grab one of my favorite books, of Of Mice and Men and proceed to walk into her room and sit next to the bed reading. "My how many tears this book brings" I whispered to myself. I stroke her hair and continue to read.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Scarlet was in a deep sleep, She felt so relaxed. She had no fear that this man would hurt her. She woke up screaming and sighed, Another nightmare. She was hoping that she had not woken Izanami and her lover. "I'm ever so sorry, I have terrible night terrors" she smiled and kissed the man before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Scarlet had grown bored, So she snuck out of the shelter and when outside. She took in a deep breath, the air was crisp. There was a loud gun shot, Scarlet dropped to her knees. The last thing she ever saw was the Cadet standing over. Her breathing stopped and the Cadet walked off.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 am

I quickly noticed she walked off, so I followed very quietly I made sure to grab my bow from my bag in case something were to happen... I hear someone walking behind her. "Is she aware there is someone behind her?" "Oh no!" I screamed in my head. without any thought I ran and a shot was fired.....my arm why does it hurt so much. She completely fainted on the ground. "Is she breathing?" the man came walking towards me. Oh no this is bad. I tried to back off but the pain was too much. okay I have 5 minutes to figure out if she is breathing or not. I decided to charge the man. I run, run like i have never done so before and tackle him to the ground. He is much more skilled than I am. He stabs my left arm. "God damnit it's bad enough you shot my arm you asshole!!" we continue to fight and I realize his mask has a small opening.....his weak spot. we continue to fight I gain two more stabs to the back and finally i grab hold of the opening in his mask. he can't seem to overpower my hold so now for a way to....."wait! my arrows!" I quickly reach into my quiver and stab an arrow right into his eye. Now i run over to find her not breathing. "Oh god, no!" I repeatedly give her CPR and she seems to breath very slowly and come to but I am afraid I cannot take her back. I notice Alastom running to our aid but I have lost too much blood so I faint right on her I hear a cry of minor pain, but I know now what it means to be a hero....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2