Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 am

Down a secret ladder between the stove and the oven lays a dimly lit hallway, which has three doors. Past each door is a small room with a beaten up twin mattress, blankets, a pillow, a lamp, few books, a radio and some food as well as water. The doors lock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:19 am

Scarlet was with a man who she'd never met, and that made her nervous. She was getting naked to be comfortable, not to make him uncomfortable. She went into the room Izanami showed them to and quickly wrapped herself in the blanket. Maybe this man could be a friend. She stepped into the hall and smiled. "Hello" she said softly, looking over him. She was doing it again. She was coming onto him, this isn't what she wanted, but she sighed and continued anyway. "I'm Scarlet." she held her hand out, and held the blanket up with her other hand. "Would you like to keep me company and tell me about yourself as I try to sleep?" she smiled crookedly. Oh, how sexual did her question sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:03 am

I grabbed her hand and shook it very nervously for I was caught very much so off guard when she pulled her stunt, as i let go, I felt a sincere feel in her heart as though she is a misunderstood soul... so I went with and introduced myself."My name is Sciscitator Saltus and well I am a scientist who is roaming the wastes trying to find ideas from our past to remake our lost technology. I am just lost in many of my findings and hope to contribute" I sit on the foot of her bed hoping my conversation does not bore her, man i need better people skills. "I'm sorry for my outburst on your nudity, It is just unexpected and well I don't normally hang around women at all i'm always so stuck in my studies."

I stand and hope i could break the ice. "Well I'll be guessing you'd like me to leave haha...you are mighty pretty, just make sure to take care of yourself, i'll be in my room if you need me." I walk away but stop at the door waiting to see if i get a response...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:07 am

Scarlet blushed, the man was so nervous it was adorable. She grabbed his arm. "Please don't leave. I don't want to sleep alone." She looked at him, hoping he would not think lowly of her. She smiled at him. "I just, uhm..I m not used to being alone. And it sounds like you're in need of a lady friend" she giggled and.tiwrled her hair. She felt a burning hatred for herself in the pit of her stomach but she still wanted to befriend the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 am

"Well I will sit by your side, and we can talk about you. I would like to know all about you." I was nervous because I did not want to sleep with her so I walked out and grabbed a small stool by my door. I decided to set it down right next to her bed and spoke. "Please tell me all about yourself I am not here to judge, I am here to be of service to such a nice young woman. I am sorry i am acting strange I want to respect you and not take advantage of any sort of ruse." So i now sit and listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 am

Scarlet sighed. "i'm a whore who was raised by abusive parents. There isnNt much to say" she felt tired suddenly. "You know, I like you. I think we'll be good friends. I'm ever so sorry though. I'm tired and I should really sleep we can talk more tomorrow" she rolled over, her back to the man. She didn't say anything but she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

"Well I don't believe you are a whore, I hope i can help change your midset. Eveything in this world has a purpose and i believe yours is much greater than what you perceive it to be. I believe in you although we just met." I hug her tightly as though she needed the embrace of a true friend in her life. I sit next to her and stroke her hair until she falls asleep. I realize that I may have helped change a life of such a beautiful woman. "you're beautiful inside and out. I will never judge your decisions but i do care to know about you." I whisper.

"Sleep well, friend....." a long pause take place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Scarlet was confused, This man was being way too nice to her. Something about the way he was acting made her uncomfortable. She shifted awkwardly. "Thank you.." she bit her lip. "You can go back to your room, I'm not feeling well and would prefer to be left alone" she sighed, the man was so nice, but kindness made her uncomfortable and she didn't want to be rude. Scarlet hugged him and quickly rolled back over, pulling the blanket over her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:51 pm

I listen and proceed to walk out of her door, once i shut the door I whispered to myself "God i am such an idiot!! I am no good to talking to people, i'm sure she finds me creepy or even crazy.....ima go to my room and work on my studies" I walk into my room and shut the door behind me not realizing that it has a lock.

I pull out a tiny portable desk I use to read. "Hmm now where are those books I saw earlier?" I look around puzzled and find one under my bed. "Meh, a sappy love story, I might as well read one of my own." I pull out a book on quantum physics and proceed to take a notebook and some paper from my bag so that I can take some notes on things. "Hmmmm maybe I should try to learn how to interact with others I think there may be a book on----" I stop talking when I hear the floor boards creek. I stare at the door anticipating....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Scarlet couldn't help herself, there was a cute man next door. What the hell was going on with her emotions, one minute she wanted him out of the room, the other minute she wanted him to kiss her. She opened his door and smiled awkwardly, still only wrapped in her thin blanket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:31 pm

"Uhm i thought you wanted me to go away......?" I face down with embarrassment because of how dumb it was to me to comfort her... "Did i do something wrong earlier....?" I stand and hope for the best as she closes the door. I make my hands into fists because for once, I am at a loss of words..

"What is it exactly that you want from me? I am so confused dear sweet girl, my mind races to try and comprehend what one would ever want from such a mindless idiot who can't even muster the real words he seeks" I pace around the room trying to gather my thoughts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:13 pm

The man amused Scarlet. He was just so adorable "You're not an hopeless idiot and you did nothing wrong." she paused and sat on the edge of his bed. "I felt rude for kicking you out so hastily earlier, So i thought i'd come and make it up to you" she smiled up at him and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 pm

I sat next to her completely lost in words. I reached out and held her in my arms. My body took over as my mind contemplated what I should say. I then let go and sat there in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:28 pm

The man held Scarlet briefly and then let her go. He was silent. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" she looked over and stroked his cheek. He wasn't the type of guy who'd whore around with her. She wasn't used to nice men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 pm

"Not exactly I just don't know what to do or say, I have never really seen such beauty I mostly spend my time in my lab reading and researching, it's kind of a habit." I decide to stroke her cheek as well and then put my hands on my lap. "So you see I rarely associate with anyone beyond a mercenary to accompany me in my travels. Some of them can be quite idiotic." I laugh nervously and finally ask "So what is it you'd like to talk about or do?" I look at her eyes with a sincere gaze of curiosity and intrigue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Scarlet blushed, the man actually cared about her. "Maybe I could accompany you in your travels?" she put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm not very interesting, I don't like people to know my story because I don't even want to hear my story repeated"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"It would be nice to have a companion, I don't find you the least bit boring." I see her blanket falling so i adjust it over her shoulders. "Maybe if we do travel along, we can learn more about each other. I'll make sure no one ever hurts you again." I go and pick up my books and put them away in my bag. "Just know that you now have a real friend who cares about you, you can trust me and i'll trust you as well." I sit down next to her again and notice she is shivering "Would you like some warmth?" I open my arms to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Scarlet was a little bit cold, but she wasn't sure she wanted the man to hold her."No, not right now." she sighed and ran a hand through her hair. This man had grabbed her interest but she wans't sure what to do now because she really liked him, and she didn't want to chase him away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

"I am glad to have met you, you are a great woman" I lay down on my bed with my arms behind my head. "You know i am kind of glad those bandits attacked me, I would've never met you and those two love birds upstairs" I look in her direction "By the way, I like ya, you are a nice beautiful woman." I yawn "Thank you for coming to talk, it really helped relieve my anxiety" I lay there fluffing my pillow and watch her as she sits idly, my sincere comments seem to have sparked something in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Scarlet sighed and kissed the man's cheek. "I'll see you in the morning" she got up and started to leave. "I'll be seeing you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 pm

My cheeks turned so red i was practically a tomato "uh..uhm yeah.....goodnight see ya in the morning..." Before she could walk out he ran up and hugged her. A surprised face overtook her expressions. "Sleep well my friend" I kissed her forehead and let her go out the door. "What did I just do....man i should just distract myself with my studies now....nah i'll go to bed" I lay down slowly and as time passed I nodded off. I felt a warmth but decided to ignore it and fell asleep. "What a Long day this was" I thought to myself..[/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Scarlet blushed deeply and ran into her room, dropping the blanket in the hall. She sighed and sat on her bed. She automatically regretted leaving the man behind, But it was too late to go back now. She could only hope that he'd come back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 pm

All night i contemplated what to do and my lack of sleep made me thirsty so I go out to the hall to grab a glass of water when i notice the blanket was on the ground. "Oh man she dropped her only blanket and it's quite cold down here, oi vey." I walk into her room only to find she had not slept at all, her naked body just sitting in pure darkness, I put the blanket over her and ask "Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" I sat next to her and realized she was shivering like mad. I grab hold and attempt to warm her again. i ask "I hope i am not overstepping a boundary by you know.....walking in on you naked." I lookm deep into her confused eyes and listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Scarlet laughed. "No, you aren't the first man to do so." she wrapped the blanket tightly around herself and hesitantly hugged him, she felt comfortable in his arms. "You have to stay now." she smiled at him "I won't let you leave"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:36 am

"How do you intend to keep me here?" playfully flailing around. Her blanket falls off as I screwsaround "Oh my, I....I'm terribly sorry about that" I turn around in embarrassment. I feel her hand grab my face and all I could do is wonder what could possibly come of this situation I do not want to take advantage of her at all i'm sure she gets eough of that shit from other heartless men. "You bring me great comfort" I take hold of her hand and wait to see what she says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.   

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Shelter: The Guest Rooms.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next