Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 am

Regenard looked at Ohanzee and pointed a few inches from his heart.
"One got me right there," he said.
Then he turned to Gaia and smiled.
"I promise, after all this is over, you'll be free, and you'll have your revenge. I'll find you both after you activate that power grid."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 am

Ohanzee nodded and looked down, noticing he never put his shirt back on. His scars felt slightly embarrassing, but he remembered Regenard say that they all had their scars. And besides, it wasn't his fault he had them. But there were so many, he hadn't paid much attention in a while but it really looked like he had a pattern on his skin. He sighed. He just wanted them all to get better fast so they could free the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 am

Gaia remained on his lap. "Promise?" She looked up at him, Gaia had always needed reassurance about certain things. "Hey, I have a question." She layed her head on his shoulder, getting comfortable on his lap. "Two, actually."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:54 am

Regenard looked at her.
"Yes?" he replied.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:58 am

"Question one," she said softly. "Do you trust me now?" She searched his eyes. "Question two," She sighed. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:01 am

Regenard stared at her.
"Somewhat, and no," he said.
"But, I will need to slip off tonight. I've got a rendezvous with someone and that time is quickly approaching. You two need to get some rest. Head out in two days. You'll reach the grid controls by the time I'm where I need to be."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:03 am

Ohanzee looked up again.
"Don't you need rest too?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:05 am

Regenard sighed.
"I'll rest tomorrow during the day. I need to travel at night at this point. Keeps me hidden," he said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 am

Ohanzee sighed too.
"Just be careful," he pleaded. He didn't want him getting shot or killed or anything.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:08 am

Regenard clutched his rifle and chuckled.
"Don't worry, I'll stay safe, kid. I expect the same from both of you," he said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 am

Ohanzee nodded and scratched his neck, but his hand came back wet with blood. This had happened before, it wasn't a serious bug bite or anything, but if you scratched it, it started bleeding and you would pass out.
"Fuck," he sharply exclaimed, he didn't want them to have to deal with him passing out, but he had no control now. He fell to the side and his vision blurred. "Don't worry," he managed to quietly get out before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:16 am

Gaia sighed. "Please, be safe." She got up and gently kissed his forehead. "Goodnight." She wanted to do more than just kiss his forehead, but she knew he wouldn't appreciate it. She sighed and went into the bedroom. "Night Guys!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:20 am

Regenard waved.
"You take care, Gaia. Be safe," he said.
He then walked over to Ohanzee and gave him a stimulant to wake him up.
"And you, kid, stop that. Stay awake, Gaia doesn't need a limp body on her hands. We're being efficient here. And listen. I'm leaving now. Kill anyone who looks threatening. Don't hold back. It could mean life or death," he said.
He put his hand on Ohanzee's shoulder and gripped it tightly, then he stood and grabbed his pack. He slipped his gas mask over his face and put his coat around his shoulders, and slung his rifle over his back. He took the extra ammunition he had obtained from the dead Cadets and threw it in his bag, then headed out the door and slammed it behind him.

EXIT GAIA'S HOME.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Gaia smiled politely at Ohanzee. "We're going to leave, just a bit sooner than expected," Gaia touched his shoulder lightly. "So get your things ready." She went into her bedroom and tore some cloth, wrapping it around her ankle, When she came back into the room Ohanzee was still standing there. "Come on! We have to go."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Ohanzee threw on his shirt and put his bag on his shoulders in under a minute.
"Okay, I'm ready," he stated. He didn't know why they were leaving, but he thought maybe it was to accommodate for her ankle or something. He mentally shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Gaia walked out of the door, grabbing her pouch of water. "Lets not be gone too long"

EXIT GAIA'S HOME.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Ohanzee followed Gaia, picking up some ammunition and the small gun he used earlier on his way, he figured he might as well have it with him.

EXIT GAIA'S HOME
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Ohanzee returned to the house, only to find out by looking through the window that more Cadets invaded the place.
"Damn," he muttered. There were about seven and they seemed to be having a joyous time. But Ohanzee needed to kill them. He crept to a broken window and shot one through the temple, putting the others on high alert. He shot another through the chest, but kept missing the other times. He swore under his breath, he was out of ammo now . He crawled to the back door and entered silently. He then managed to slit one's throat. Four left. He stabbed another in the neck, but this one fell with a loud thump which made the others turn to see him. He had no time to react before one grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall. Another grabbed his knife and stuck it in the wall next to him. He took out his other knife and slit another one's throat and stabbed another in the neck. One left. The Cadet shoved him to the ground, making his vision blurred and his mind spin, when he came back to his senses, the man had tied his wrists to the table legs. He struggled, but it would take more than that to get free. The man stabbed Ohanzee twice in the belly, barely missing his stomach. Ohanzee cried out in pain, knowing there was no one to save him if he didn't save himself. The man then tore of Ohanzee's shirt and looked at the newly acquired stab wounds and smiled.
"Let's turn it into a pretty picture now, shall we?" the Cadet asked with a sick smile on his face. He took the knife to Ohanzee's stomach once again. Ohanzee screamed, tears streaming down his face. He didn't want to end this way. He brought his feet around and kicked the man away, making him drop the knife. Ohanzee then quickly pulled the knife to him with his foot and brought it back to his hand to cut the ropes. He barely got free when the man came back, but Ohanzee stabbed the man repeatedly in the chest. He had killed them all now. He dragged them out of the house and stripped their bodies of all weapons and ammo. He went back inside, coughing up blood. He painfully made his way to the bathroom to look in the mirror. The Cadet had carved a smiling face into his stomach, but it didn't look...right. It looked evil and twisted, sick, just like the Cadet's smile had been. Ohanzee wrapped up his new wound and went back to the living room, collapsing onto the couch. He quickly fell asleep, which is all he could ask for.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Gaia had found her way back to the cottage but she didn't want to go inside. Whatever was in there could only mean death for her. Why wouldn't Regenard killed her, She obviously did not matter. Gaia huffed and moved along the shadows. She needed to make amends. Gaia found a nice tree to get comfortable in and situated herself on the branch. She kept her eyes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Aaron had been traveling for a while, even his horse was worn out. He came across a cottage, It was well lit and it looked inhabited. He saw the broadcast earlier, which brought him great excitement, but he was tired and had to sleep before doing any thing that has to do with a war. He sighed and hoped of off his horse, soon after he tied it to a tree and walked up to the door of the cottage, quietly knocking.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Ohanzee was awoken by a quiet knocking on the door. He stood, sloppily combing his hair with his fingers, getting rid of his bed-head. He didn't bother with putting his shirt back on, it's not like he was going anywhere although his bandages for his wound and all his scars were showing. He cautiously opened the door, keeping his hand in his pocket around his knife just in case.
"Hello?" he asked the man standing at the door of the cottage.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Aaron smiled at the man. "Hello," he ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "I've been traveling for a really long time, and I hate to ask of you in a time like this, what with the war and all, but I really need a place to stay. There was a woman in town today and she looked pretty beat up. I don't want to end up like her. I'd only be here a night," He was just rambling now "I promise," Aaron smiled a little, without really meaning to. He felt dead
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Ohanzee looked the man up and down, taking note of every detail he could. He thought for a moment, he didn't look very threatening, and if he tried anything Ohanzee could probably take him down. He sighed then smiled weakly.
"Sure," he said, "you can stay longer if you'd like," he offered. He wanted to add 'as long as you don't try anything,' but decided against it. He stepped aside to let the man in, he wasn't going to turn someone away with no place to stay.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Aaron noticed the man examining him and felt a little uncomfortable. "I'm only going to stay for tonight," he bit his lip, stepping inside. There was blood on the floor. "Wow," he raised an eyebrow at the boy. "What the hell happened here?" He paused, "What happened to you?" He had a lot of questions. His bangs were covering his eye, which he was glad for because a lot of people were disgusted by it. He thought it was cool. It felt cool, too. "What the hell is going on? Is EVERYONE getting the shit beat out of them?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Ohanzee looked at the man, he sure was curious.
"Oh, um, some Cadets were here and I needed to get rid of them but one...um...yeah," he looked down at himself, he looked like a mess and blood was beginning to come through the bandages. He sighed again. "I have no clue what's going on really..." he eyed the man again, "you're really curious, huh?" he asked. He also noticed the man was quite attractive, but he had no time for things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: