Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Gaia had been walking for a long time, the events of the day weighed down on her mind. She was tired, She wondered if Regenard was okay. She remembered Ohanzee, and how much he annoyed her even though he hardly talked. She talked way more than he did, Gaia was just a big hypocrite. She was feeling hopeless and lost until she tripped and fell down a small hillside. She found herself starring at a lovely yellow cottage which was seemingly abandoned. She went inside, there were no bodies, living or dead. She found her way into the bedroom, layed on the bed. And quickly drifted off, Regenard's face in her mind.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

When Gaia woke up she had a headache. She realized it was the same one she had when she was at the camp, it still had not gone away. She decided to wander the house, she found a cellar and wandered inside. Soon wishing she had stayed with Regenard or even Ohanzee. About five Cadet men were drinking and gambling with eachother, She turned to run but it was too late. They already had her in their grasps.
What the hell were they even doing here? That's when she noticed the bodies. Her heart sank. This would not end well
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 pm

ENTER GAIA'S HOME

Regenard cleared the first couple of hills in the forest until coming across a small building.
He heard a scream. A familiar scream. Gaia's scream.
He quickly went prone and looked through the sight of his rifle, scanning the house. No one inside- one guard outside. He'd need to be quiet about it.

He set his back down and drew his blade. He waited until the guard walked once around the house, then quickly ran behind him and slit the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:42 pm

It was happening again. The men were having their way with her. The admired the words cut into her body and added their own. Tears streamed down her cheeks, the had tied her down to the table. When each man was finished they left to go upstairs, leaving her to cry alone. Gaia wished she could die.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Regenard heard footsteps from inside the house.
He knelt behind a window and peeked inside, trying not to be caught. He crawled around to the front door, and as he reached it, one stepped outside. Regenard reached up and slit the man's throat. He was noticed by another man, who shouted for aid. From Regenard's count, four left. He loaded his rifle.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:51 pm

The ropes they had tied Gaia up with cut into her wrists and ankles. She could hear the men shouting. Had someone come home? Did they miss someone? She needed to get their attention. She started screaming as loud as she could. Another mistake. A man who she hadn't seen yet came in a pointed a gun at her. Ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Regenard braced himself.
First one out. Gunfire. Down.
Regenard broke the window above him and looked over the brim of the window. Two more shots. Two more dead. There was one left. He looked over and shot. Miss.
He reloaded. One clip left.
He looked over and shot again, hit. However, the other man shot at the same time and nailed Regenard in the arm.
There was more screaming. He rushed in, his arm hanging limp at his side, his rifle in the other arm.
He broke open the door to the basement and saw a man with a gun. He fired. Hit.

Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Gaia stopped screaming. She couldn't believe her eyes. There he was, standing infront of her. He was hurt again. She frowned, She felt sick.and embarrassed. Gaia wanted to cover herself up or shrink away into nothing. Her mask was on the floor. She felt complete shame. "Fancy seeing you here..." The tears continued to fall down her face. She wanted to wipe them but she couldn't do anything. She stared numbly at Regenard for a second before she couldn't take any more pain and willed herself to sleep. The wounds where they had cut the words into her still bled and stung. She felt too much pain to be awake for it
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Regenard walked calmly down the stairs. He kicked the man's body, and shot it once more for good measure. He cut the girl's bonds, and treated her wounds while she slept.
He picked up her clothes and draped them over her, then carried the Cadet's bodies out of the building and threw them in a pile outside after stripping them of any weapons and ammunition.
When he returned inside, she was still asleep in the basement. He took a bloodied deck of cards and walked up the stairs, retiring at the table with a cup of hot tea he'd made after the fight.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:15 pm

When Gaia awoke her clothes were draped over her. She remembered seeing Regenard. Was he just a dream? She walked up stairs, She didn't care the she wasn't dressed, Sure, he might. But he deserved to be thanked. She hugged him tightly from behind. "Regenard..." She started "I just want you to know how thankful I am" she quickly grabbed the blanket from the bedroom, wrapping it around herself. She sat across from him. "I thought we'd meet again but not this soon" she chuckled. His arm was bleeding.."Of course you get hurt because of me, Again." She sighed. "Can I see the wound?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Regenard looked up from his tea and patted his arm.
"It's wrapped," he said softly, "Listen, Gaia. Watch out for yourself. I won't be around forever. You just got lucky this time. That might not happen again."
He raised his mask and took another sip. He'd left it on, he didn't feel alive without it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Gaia sighed. There were many things she needed and wanted to say. "I'm going to be talking for a while." She bit her lip. "I just want to say sorry for when I kissed your cheek earlier, and for all the times you've seen way more of my body than you probably wanted." She laughed a little. "Um..i want to thank you, for being so kind to me, Even though my intention was to steal from you." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She really wished he would take his mask off. "And thanks for telling us your real name." She gently took her hand in his. "But I still haven't learned your story"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Regenard took his mask off slowly and stared directly into her eyes, no emotion on his face.
"No apologies out here," he said, "Whatever happens, happens. And I didn't tell you my story because I don't want history repeating itself again."
He wasn't going to let her get attached to him. That would only hold him back.
"And that's alright anyways, about your clothes. You're very pretty."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Ohanzee came to a stop of his sprint when he spotted a little yellow home. He was out of breath but happy he finally made it. He saw Gaia inside naked and he feared the worst had happened to her, especially when he saw the pile of Cadet bodies. He also noticed Regenard. Ohanzee realized he wasn't needed here anymore and he doubted he would be wanted here. He smiled sadly, relieved she was okay, but sad he would just have to walk home alone after he sprinted all the way here. He guessed he came here for nothing. He began backing up slowly, then just turned around and began walking off exhausted and still out of breath.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Regenard heard a noise outside and quickly stood. He grabbed his rifle and pointed it out the broken window, when he saw Ohanzee.
"God dammit, you?" he yelled, "Get the hell in here! It isn't safe out there!"
He went back to the table and waited.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Ohanzee turned, he walked up to the window but didn't go into the home.
"I don't know why you care so much," he huffed, "I made it here just fine..." he looked at the window sill. He knew it was wrong to back-mouth, but he was beyond tired and he didn't like being yelled at.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Regenard stood up and walked to the window.
"Listen kid," he said, grabbing Ohanzee's collar, "I didn't give you my good knife so you can go and get yourself fucking killed. Get in here or I pull you through the window and get you sliced up by those glass shards."
He stared the man in the eyes, his eyes fiery.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Ohanzee stared back into the man's eyes and felt fear for the first time in a while, his expression didn't show it though.
"Fine," he gave in, jerking back, forcing the man to release his collar. He walked around to the door and walked in, he still didn't feel wanted.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Gaia blushed at Regenard's comment, he had called her pretty once before and it made her feel great. She didn't think she was very pretty though, So she didn't understand why he said it. She turned and looked. Ohanzee was outside. She frowned and sighed, rubbing her hand over her face. "Oh. Look the gang's all together again." Gaia continued to grumble and sighed. She was really thirsty, She felt very michevious. She grabbed Regenard's tea glass and took a sip, ignoring the fact that Ohanzee was there.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Regenard opened the door violently and waited for Ohanzee to enter, then shut it.
He returned to the table.
"I hope you liked it. There's more in the kitchen," he said, smiling slightly, "Oh, you didn't think I noticed? Don't underestimate me, Gaia." He stared at her again, still emotionless. Then he turned to Ohanzee.
"What are you even doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Ohanzee looked at the ground, feeling ashamed he ruined the situation, he felt like such a mess up. He just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.
"Well, I heard a scream and it sounded like Gaia then I heard some gunshots and I wanted to help if she was in trouble," he quickly explained still staring at the ground, "but when I got here you had already taken care of it so I was going to just go back home, but you told me to get in here," he didn't lift his gaze from the ground the entire time.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Gaia blushed and continued to sip the tea. "It's just too yummy." Gaia giggled and smiled at Regenard but glared at Ohanzee. She sighed took another sip. She bit her lip, she wanted Ohanzee to leave, but maybe Regenard liked him, so she'd try and warm up to him. "Hey, Regenard...Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Regenard looked up.
"Yes?" he responded. He wanted a chance to tell Ohanzee to mind his own business, that it would save his life. That could wait until later.
His gaze turned back to Gaia.
"Ask away."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Ohanzee took the chance of no one looking at him to glance up at them. He wondered why him caring bothered Regenard so much, but that would make him a hypocrite. Because he wondered why Regenard cared so much what he did. He glued his eyes back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:21 pm

"i'm going not giving this glass back to you." Gaia giggled softly, Regenard was in a bad mood and she wanted to cheer him up. "Is that an issue?" She sipped the tea happily. Her throat was dry from all of her screaming and her body was sore. She wanted to lay down, But there was an untrusted stranger in her new home. She looked at Regenard's eyes, searching for emotion. She took another sip and smiled, holding it out to him. "Want some?" She decided to pay no mind to Ohanzee. Regenard was her main concern
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaia'shome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: