Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The River.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:29 am

At the edge of the forest, there lies a seemingly endless river which leads to the harsh tundras, many beasts lie within it, hoping and waiting for their next helpless meal.

Last edited by CaptainLu on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

ENTER THE RIVER

Aaron pulled his horse's reins, causing her to come to a quick stop. "Ohanzee, this is wear it's gonna get hard. I want to bring Belle with, but it'll be easier to leave her." Either way it could mean death for his horse and he hated the thought. He climbed off of his horse, the girl fell back and her head landed in Ohanzee's lap. Was she still alive? Aaron gently checked her pulse. She was fine, for now. He walked over to some downed branches and leaves and moved them away, pulling a boat from beneath them. He scooped the girl up and laid her in it. He was now fearful that she'd die before they got there. "Ohanzee, tie Belle up"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 am

Ohanzee looked at the horse. Wouldn't it die out here? He jumped down and tied the horse to a tree, ensuring it wouldn't run off or get stolen. He turned to join the others.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:40 am

There was a screeching sound.

A missile flew in the air and remained there. When it began to descend towards the Dead Lands, it left a halo like shape of smoke lingering in the air.

The angel had fallen.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:42 am

"We can't cross with her," Aaron took in a deep breath and started pushing the boat into the water "There's more chance she'll die in the water and if you want to drown the girl, now's the time."

Gaia's eyes opened. It was cold, she was in pain. Not much was different, except she felt less sick. What Ohanzee had did built her up. She decided that she no longer needed people, she no longer wanted people, but she wasn't ready to die. She just wanted to sit alone for a bit.

Aaron saw that the girl had woken up and sighed, this would all be easier if she was sleeping. "Ohanzee, I want you to know, You're pretty okay." he smiled, that was a weak compliment, but he didn't want the boy to think he hated him and he wasn't sure why he cared at all. That's when he looked up and saw it. A missile.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:43 am

Gaia sat up straight, which caused her even more pain. She remembered that Regenard had told her to watch for the falling angel. "That must be it," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:52 am

Ohanzee smiled weakly.
"Thanks," he said. He turned his head to look at the horse, "I don't want you to lose your horse though..." he trailed off. At the sound of the missile, Ohanzee looked up and saw it. It filled him with such an odd feeling that he had to stand and watch for a moment.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:56 am

Aaron pushed the boat to the river and got in. "Ohanzee, hurry your ass up and get in. The impact will more than likely tip the boat. So be prepared."

Gaia was in pain. But she felt stunned and oddly happy. "Good job" she sighed, She didn't truly feel happy but that didn't matter. She was close to death and she'd never see anyone again after they got to the tundra. She'd run very far away.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:58 am

Ohanzee looked to the boat.
"Oh, yeah," he jogged to and got into the boat. He was careful not to tip it or anything, that could have ended bad.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:08 am

Aaron grabbed an Oar from the floor of the boat and rowed quickly. The river wasn't very big, but it was still harsh and the boat rocked a lot.

Gaia was in imense pain and gripped the edge of the boat with her hand. Her other arm felt empty, when she looked at it she felt sick. She was practically useless now.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am

Ohanzee looked frantically for another oar, but didn't see one. He wanted to help, but if he didn't find an oar, he couldn't. He looked at Gaia and felt terrible for what he did. He then looked back to Aaron and realized how handsome Aaron truly was. Ohanzee snapped himself out of it, this really wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Gaia looked at Ohanzee and gently reached out to touch his arm. "I'm not mad." She truly wasn't. "I have something to tell you, when we reach the tundra."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Ohanzee looked Gaia in the eyes. Despite the fact she wasn't mad, it didn't get rid of the bad feeling he had about what he did. He nodded simply.
"Alright," he said.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Gaia smiled softly. "Hey, Ohanzee, don't feel bad, I can attached a blade of some sort to the nub and make an awesome weapon." Gaia giggled softly and sighed.

Aaron smiled back at the giggling girl and rowed to the island. Luckily with out any trouble. He climbed out of the boat and helped Gaia out. "Ohanzee, will you carry her while I hide the boat?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Ohanzee smiled softly at her joke.
"Oh, um, yeah," he replied to Aaron. He got out of the boat and picked her up. He watched Aaron as he hid the boat. He didn't want to be here right now, it was cold.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Aaron dug up a medium sized metalic box and pulled two large blankets from it. "Just up that hill is my cabin." He hesitated, "Well, it was my husband's," he smiled softly and layed the blanket out, gently taking Gaia from Ohanzee and laying her on it. He wrapped her up and carried her bridal style. "Ohanzee, will you get the other blanket?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Ohanzee felt a stab of sadness when Aaron brought up his deceased husband. Ohanzee found it just really sad, he could never imagine losing someone you love so much like that. He nodded and picked up the other blanket then smiled warmly at Gaia and Aaron.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Aaron trudged through the snow. When they reached the cabin he never thought he'd be so happy to see it

EXIT THE RIVER
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Ohanzee silently followed. He didn't have a jacket and he was freezing. He didn't want to use the blanket though, in case Aaron needed it for something. He saw the cabin and was excited, hopefully it would be warm.

EXIT THE RIVER
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:06 am

ENTER THE RIVER.
When Aaron got to the river, there was three wolves lapping at the water. he stopped in his tracks and reached for his gun.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 pm

ENTER THE RIVER

Ohanzee caught up to Aaron and saw the wolves. He glanced at Aaron, who was reaching for his gun. He looked back at the wolves. They didn't look that dangerous to him, but he wrapped his fingers around his knife in his pocket just in case.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 pm

The wolves turned and lunged towards Aaron and Ohanzee, but Aaron was faster than them. He quickly pushed Ohanzee down and grabbed the meat from the pack, throwing it at the wolves and they tore it apart. He smiled. "These are my wolves, Luna, Blaise and Shadow." He glanced at Ohanzee and pulled him up. "Gage trained them, they'll keep Gaia safe." He walked over to wear he hid the boat and undug it, pushing it into the water. He hoped in. "Ohanzee, Come on! They're still wild animals, they won't hesitate to eat you."

Last edited by CaptainLu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Ohanzee looked at the wolves as they tore at the meat. He stood up and hopped into the boat. The back of his shirt was wet now and it didn't help the freezing temperature. He wrapped his arms around himself as he began shivering, he wasn't used to these temperatures.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Aaron smiled at Ohanzee. "There's a blanket in my pack." He grabbed an oar and started rowing. "Do you think Gaia will be Okay?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Ohanzee smiled and got out the blanket, wrapping it around himself.
"I think she'll be okay. Atleast I hope so. Thanks for the blanket, by the way," he said. He liked being around Aaron. He didn't know why, but he truly did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The River. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The River.   The River. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The River.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Tundras-
Jump to: