Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Large Pine Tree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMadcap

The Large Pine Tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Large Pine Tree   The Large Pine Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Regenard smiled.
"It's fine. We don't really have people to teach us history," he said, pausing, "Bonnie Prince Charlie fought against his own nation and his own people. He was exiled when a foreign nation invaded. And in the end, he lost."
But Regenard would not lose.
"Izanami, we need to head for the city come sunrise. If that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Large Pine Tree   The Large Pine Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

"Actually, Izanami," Regenard said, "We should pack up and leave now. I've got a surprise for that traitor I sent on a mission. I have a job for you, miss."
He handed her a disk.
"There's a building outside the city. A worn down building. It used to be the Dalet's broadcasting station, before they took its electricity to power their base. That building will be active again in about two days. I need you to go there and put this disk in the 'Mass Broadcast' drive. Trust me, alright? I'll meet you there in two days. Then we can talk."
He smiled and kissed her cheek.
"And take care of yourself. I'm heading out now."
He stood and grabbed his pack and slid his mask over his face. He slung his rifle over his shoulder. He'd show the bitch.
He smiled as he walked off.

EXIT THE LARGE PINE TREE.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Large Pine Tree   The Large Pine Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Izanami touched her cheek softly where he had kissed it, and she looked at the disc. She immediately knew what she had to do for Regenard. She quickly stomped out the fire to assure safety from a forest fire and went to work looting Jurou's body, trying not to puke as she did so. She left the case of water and the tarp that Regenard had set up, knowing that if he had really needed it, he would have grabbed it.

She gripped the collar of the coat with her shaking, pale fingers and inhaled the natural scent of the man who had saved her life and left. This was her time to repay him. With a new found energy, Izanami took off sprinting for the building he had described.

EXIT THE LARGE PINE TREE.
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Large Pine Tree   The Large Pine Tree - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Large Pine Tree
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: