Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nero577

Nero577

The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:42 pm

"WEll my little....."Experiment" requires a sword and thus you can really see how powerful this not so small anymore device can do." I walk over to grab the funny looking handle thing. "This is the core of this project I owe a friend a favor I made two of both the glove and this handle. These two you see here are the working prototypes the other two are a little unfinished so that I may improve them" I type into the computer so that a sword is now on the list of weapons he is allowed to grab, the screen turns blue and asks for a password again. "Okay you may grab the sword without penalty, I shall be waiting in here for you" I turn around and begin to work on some old computers.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 am

Neo immediately went to get his sword. He was a little cautious to grab it, but eventually did. He returned to the lab and silently waited for further instruction from the man. He looked down at his sword for a moment then back up, he hoped he would get his sword back, he had worked hard to get this one.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:24 am

I ecstatically grab his sword and start to get to work. "Bolt over her, power capacitor in here (battery), now balancing all the components, data check to see all functions working" computer flashes Program download complete "man this old tech is amazingly well rounded" I screw on one last bolt and show his sword. "The sword will now be able to safely arc lighting and it'll give your combatants quite a shocking twist to the fight. Ah! Before I forget" I register the shock glove and sword attachment. "Okay in order for this to work, the glove is going to drill into your hand and become a part of you. Yes, it is painful but the results will be remarkable" I hand the glove over and see his face filled with amazement and confusion. "Now my friend, let us make science possible once again. Using my father's old designs from something called an ark cannon thing, obviously something like that could never be built but hell it sure made figuring things out with how lightning works that much easier especially after I destroyed the original documents........something like that cannot get into the wring hands. Are you ready?' I hold the glove waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:54 am

Neo examined the sword as well as the glove with wonder. He bit the inside of his cheek, deciding whether or not he should allow this to happen. The glove was going to DRILL into his HAND. It sounded very painful, but on the other hand it sounded amazing and interesting. He sighed, if this went wrong, he couldn't afford a handicap. He didn't figure it would go wrong, Scisctator seemed to know what he was doing. Finally, he nodded and, because of nervousness, barely choked out the words: "Yeah, I'm ready," and held up his hand. He pulled up his mask with his other hand and flipped his hood back up; if this was going to hurt, he didn't want this man seeing him in pain, he barely wanted him to see his face at all...anyone seeing his face made him feel exposed and vulnerable, it was nothing against this man, he just didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:13 pm

"I'm sorry for the pain." I slip the glove on and it begins to drill into his hand I hear no screaming but blood began to pour out of his hand. "Okay let's stop the bleeding." the glove got hot and clotted the blood so that he wouldn't faint from blood loss. "It is almost on very close to configuring the glove." I begin to type on the computer to make the glove fit and various other precautionary functions. "Okay it's over you may want to clean that now bit into lip of yours. Yes, I can see a tiny stream of blood coming from your mask, I envy your strength I would have been crying like a huge baby." I walk to the sword and turn it on. "Alright final dangerous step. The sword...." I hand him the sword, right as the glove touches it, it begins to ark. "Oh my god, it works I can't......" The electricity becomes unstable very fast it begins to grow larger. "There is a small orb in the glove!!! turn it to the left quick!!!! It'll ark it a lot less I may have forgotten to make it go down..."A shot of electricity shoots past my face. "Hurry! It will not hurt you, the glove has a fail safe to protect you, just not others......maybe I should make portable one for friendlies" I see the ark get smaller and finally die out. "Well now you know how to shut it off haha" I shake his un-gloved hand to congratulate his courage and our success. "Great job, it works. This should really help out our force against the Cadets. I have one other man whom I made the other glove for. Thank you for believing in my crazy idea enough to subject yourself to danger." I walk him to the bathroom so he can clean his face up. "Don't worry when it is off it does not channel any electricity feel free to shower or do whatever. The ark claws in the glove retract and the glove acts like a 2nd skin layer, for convenience." I walk out to grab some body cleaning things and walk back in. "Alright here ya go, what an exciting day. I'll see you later I'm going to make some food now." I walk out of the only working bathroom and make my way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Neo was shaking pretty bad from pain, confusion, and excitement; for that, he swore at himself under his breath. He pulled down his mask and cleaned up his lip then washed some blood staining his mask out of it. He looked down at his hand, it still hurt, but it didn't hurt that bad. He stripped down and took a quick shower then quickly got dressed again. His hair usually dried pretty well just using a towel, so he just let it be a bit damp when he flipped his hood back up. He let his mask hang around his neck. He was shaking again but figured it would stop soon. He walked to the kitchen to find the man.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

"Before i forget, swallow this." i handed the man a pill and some water. "You have some metal poisoning in your body it will go away but the pain becomes unbearable so take the pill it will make the process of making it go away faster but will also null the pain." After he swallowed i served him some food. "Well I had some extra meat so I decided to cook it up in order for us to celebrate. Tomorrow we are leaving this bunker to go look for a group of friends of mine." I handed him a pointy spoon thing and a knife. "Tomorrow we will enter the revolution and re-group with those leading it." I handed him salt that i bought in the city. "Are you ready for this?" I started eating my meal and waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Neo nodded a yes in reply and quietly began to eat. He didn't feel much like talking but he didn't want to seem rude, although right now he didn't care how he seemed. He was like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 pm

It was now morning, the night before after dinner we both went to bed but I snuck out of my room and prepared some supplies for us I made sure to grab all the essential including Allastom's glove that i made for him. In the wake of the morning however I heard a fight of at least 10 men outside my bunker so I hesitated in letting us go out but now is the time to move so we may catch up with my friends.

"Hey, get up. I hear people fighting outside our bunker." I shook him and we both stayed quiet in case they could somehow hear us. Man1: "Where the hell is he, that traitor must be found and executed immediately!" Man2:"How the hell should I know? He has not been found in such a long time I swear he could just be dead." Man3:"well wherever the hell he is, it isn't in this fu**ed up forest." They stomp about. "They sound like they are looking for someone?" We wait and I hear them come really close to the main hatch, luckily it is almost impossible to spot without a trained eye. I wait and ask, "What do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Neo stood by the man, silent for a moment then looked at him.
"Well, first," he was speaking in a whisper as to not be heard from above, "we need to be quiet. And if there's anything on that may be making noise, turn it off if possible. Also, we should either hide or arm ourselves, whichever floats your boat, in case they find the hatch," he looked at the ceiling a moment then back to the man, "Is there another exit?" he asked in a hushed whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus   The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The secret home of Sciscitator Saltus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2