Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regenard's Camp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMustaches

Regenard's Camp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Ohanzee looked nervously from Gaia to Ghost then back to Gaia. He didn't like when people got drunk, it always put him on edge. He just hoped she wasn't one of those crazy stupid drunks that do bad things.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Regenard stared at the man, and noticed he was obviously nervous.
"Don't worry, kid. The whiskey's watered down. She can't get drunk off that," he said, shifting his gaze to the woman, "I did it so if I ever did try and drink myself to death I couldn't do it."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Ohanzee let out a sigh of relief, he really didn't want anyone to get drunk.
He scratched the back of his neck, something was really making it itch, he hoped it wasn't a bite from one of the bugs out here, if it was and he didn't get help fast enough, it could mean death.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Gaia frowned. "Welp." she sighed, "There goes my plans for tonight" she set the whiskey down. "I have real alcohol in my pack, If you'd just let me go get it" she looked at Ghost. Why did he care if she stayed alive or not? She sighed and bit her lip. "You really shouldn't worry about me, If i get slaughtered out there it's my own damn fault. There's no one left to miss me, So I'm going to go." she stood up, grabbing her dagger and started to walk off, She was hesitant but didn't want to give either guy the chance to stop her. She paused for a moment though. "Ghost, please don't ever kill yourself" She quickly continued to walk
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Regenard smiled and flipped his rifle into his hands, shooting the ground in front of her.
"Let me put it this way. You can either die out there tonight, because there's a group sighting us out across the plains, you can stay here and survive, or you could say you're leaving and just have me shoot you now," he said, pointing to a small group of rocks below. He had noticed them awhile back. He wasn't sure if they were Agents, Cadets, or Dalets, but it was obvious they had hostile intentions.
He reached into his pocket and brought out a vial of liquid and handed it to the man.
"Put this on that thing on your neck," he said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Ohanzee shook his head, "I cant use this," he said, "it's yours and you may need it sometime in the future. I'm fine, it's probably just a mosquito bite," even he knew he was lying, this didn't feel like a regular mosquito bite, he was beginning to feel light headed and tingly, but he couldn't use what the man gave him. He didn't want this man dying in the future because he gave him this vial to use.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:09 pm

She grew angry. "Maybe I want to die!" who was he to keep her from that right?. She kneeled on the ground in front of him, grabbed the barrel of his rifle and pulled it up to where he was pointing it at her heart. "Kill me then. You said you don't have a reason to, but now you do. I'm going to leave. If i get slaughtered it's my fault." She felt herself calming down, but her angry still lingered. "Shoot me." she smiled crookedly. "It will be amusing," She wondered if Ghost would do it. "I won't survive much longer anyway, Remember, I haven't got the mind to"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Regenard smiled under his mask, then grabbed her wrist, not letting go.
"You. Never. Touch. This. Gun," he said, then turned to the man, "You use that. I've got more of that stuff in the tent."
He met the girl's gaze.
"I already said I'm not going to kill you," he said sharply.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Ohanzee just nodded, too busy paying attention to the events that just played out. He opened the vial and put some on his hand to rub in the back of his neck, t was cold and just felt...weird. He didn't like it but the man insisted he use it. He shrugged to himself and put it on the back of his neck, making not of a fair sized bump. He just hoped this stuff worked...for whatever it was supposed to do.
"Uh...what is this supposed to do?" He asked aloud, not meaning to.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Regenard kept his eyes locked on the girl, but spoke to the man.
"It's antidote for most of the poisons out here. It doesn't feel good, but it keeps you alive," he said.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Ohanzee didn't like the sound of "most of," but he figured he'd use it. He spread it over his neck where it was itching and as it went over the bite, it burnt so bad that Ohanzee nearly screamed, but he kept his mouth in a tight line to prevent screaming out in pain.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 pm

"If it hurts," Regenard said, his eyes beneath his mask shifting to the location of the other group, but his head still facing the girl, "That means you'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Ohanzee stared at the man, then at the fire. He didn't think he would be okay. It hurt to bad, so bad he thought he would pass out. Sure, he'd been bit out here before, but he used other means to get rid of the poison, he'd never done this way.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:26 pm

She had spaced out again, she was thinking and questioning herself, along with Ghost. He had a tight grip on her wrist, and it didn't feel like he was going to let go. Ohanzee was in pain, she could tell that but she couldn't tell why. She was no longer sure where she was, what she was doing or what was going on. There was a piercing pain in her stomach area. Gaia felt like she was going to pass out, She was shaking horribly and she was light headed. What was happening to her? She was at a point of panic and slowly her eyes closed, her body slumping.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Regenard noticed the girl slump over, then turned to the man.
"Voices. They get to you out here. Influence you. I need you to do me a favor and hide behind the-" he was cut off as a bullet his a rock near him. He hopped up and crouched in front of the body of the girl.
"Hurry. Get in there," he said, as he dragged both him and the girl behind cover. He picked up his rifle and looked over the rock he was hidden behind, only to see another bullet hit the ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Ohanzee made sure to keep behind cover, Ghost didn't need a dead body on his hands. He desperately wanted to shoot back at the attackers, but he owned no gun, he was skilled with knives and sneaking, so that's what he used. Besides, he was in too much pain to properly do anything other than take cover and stay out of the way. He looked over at Gaia then at Ghost, then where the bullets were coming from. He used to be deathly afraid of shooting, but it's a good thing he wasn't any longer.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Gaia sat up quickly, she had a terrible headache and she could hear bullets being fired. She looked at Ohanzee and looked around for Ghost. She saw him being fired at and this enraged her. Who the hell was shooting at him? She crawled over to him, a bullet narrowly missing her. She felt like she could barely moved but dragged herself along to be next to Ghost. "You're going to get yourself killed" she whispered in a barely audible voice. Another bullet was fired, it hit closer to her this time but it didn't phase her. Ghost, please don't get hurt." She gently touched the cheek of his mask and looked up at his eyes. Gaia slowly pulled her mask off, with no future plans of putting it back on.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Regenard shot over the rock. One down, five still standing.
"Get down! Stay behind the rock next to me, dammit!" he shouted at the girl.
She was getting in his way. He couldn't watch her, the man, and his own back all at once.
"I don't know who you are," he yelled, his voice muffled by the mask, "But you will die if you keep shooting!"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Ohanzee looked over to Gaia and Ghost after hearing him yell and for the first time, realized how beautiful Gaia was. But that wasn't what he needed to focus on. He was trying very hard not to pass out, this wasn't the moment for that. It took almost all his energy and focus to not pass out, but he didn't want to make anyone feel like he needed help when the attackers needed to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Gaia didn't want Ghost to watch her back. That's when the bullet hit her shoulder. She gasped in shock but it didn't really hurt her. She sunk behind the rock to hide herself and poked her fingers into her wound digging for the bullet. When she finally felt her fingers graze it she realized that Ohanzee was staring at her and he looked like he was going to throw up. She quickly pulled the bullet out and tossed it aside. She looked at the blood on her fingers for moment and wiped the blood on her leg. She didn't want to ruin Ghost's coat. She tossed her mask over the rock, hitting one of their attackers in the head. She pulled her dagger out. She was bored. She slowly started poking her leg with the tip of her knife. She wondered what Ghost would do if she physically attacked the attackers, or if she attempted to. She started to sneak to the other side of the rock, hoping to get close enough to attack. She hoped Ghost would just let her go. He needed to stop worrying about her.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Without changing positions, Regenard shot his arm over and grabbed Gaia.
"No," he said, shooting again. Two down. Four left. Another shot. Three down. Three left.
"Regenard turned to Gaia and began to speak, and a bullet struck his arm. Without removing it, he got back into his crouching position and shot again. Four down. Two left.
He was losing blood fast. The bullet had gone too deep into his shoulder to get out right away, he could feel it.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Ohanzee saw Ghost get shot and knew he needed to help with the blood loss, he was good with medical skills. He disregarded his own pain and slowly began to crawl over, staying behind rocks for cover. He was almost at a good point when a bullet ricocheted off a rock and struck his arm, suddenly all his pain from his neck came back to him combined with the pain of the bullet, he screamed out in agonizing pain and collapsed behind a rock, passed out.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Ghost had been shot and it was her fault. "Ghost! Oh my god, I'm so sorry" she felt terrible, more so than she had in a long time. Gaia was pretty good with treating wounds but she couldn't treat it while he was shooting. "Ghost, let Ohanzee kill them so I can treat your wound" She knew he wouldn't let her, but it was worth a try. She gently touched his shoulder, ignoring the pain in her own. Ghost was her only concern for now and he would be for a while. That's when Ohanzee passed out. "God fucking Dammit!" she screamed loudly, She was going to have to do something. She sighed and grabbed her dagger. "Good luck with him" she pulled away from Ghost and started to run towards the attackers. She wanted Ghost to be safe above everything else
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Regenard dropped the last two quickly, but not before one shot the bottom of his mask, revealing half his face.
"Gaia, get back here!" he shouted, attempting to fix his mask.
He turned to the man, still trying to fasten his mask back on.
"Dammit, can you wake up?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:32 pm

When Ghost called Gaia to come back it struck something in her. The men were dead, Ghost finished the job before she could even try to start it, so she came back. Only to see that Ghost's mask had been hit by a bullet. It was close to falling apart. She could see half of his face. She could only see a glimpse of it, but seeing the glimpse made her confused as to why he'd hide. She stepped closer and kneeled in front of him, gently grabbing his hand. "Please stop." She touched his skin. It was so soft. "Ghost, please don't put it back on. I don't like it when you hide"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regenard's Camp   Regenard's Camp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regenard's Camp
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Buffer Fields-
Jump to: