Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Cottage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Ohanzee sighed.
"She just showed up and was in a tree and I was just really angry and...I dunno, I didn't know what I was doing but when I did realize I felt really bad, and..." Ohanzee didn't really know how to explain it. He shrunk back against the counter he was standing in front of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm

"Alright," Regenard said, standing up.
He slipped his mask back on and walked to the door.
"I'll just wait here for my comrades, and I'll be off. Ohanzee, do whatever you'd like. You obviously have a different priority now, kid. And keep the knife. It's a gift from a Ghost," he said, his mask muffling his voice. He opened the door and stepped out, leaning against the wall next to it, waiting for Izanami and the Merc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Ohanzee felt angry again, he still wanted to help with the war.
"Hold on," he said to Aaron and he walked outside to Regenard.
"I still want to help," he said to Regenard, "you don't know what my priorities are," he stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Aaron let out a sigh of relief when the man was gone. "Ohanzee, I'm going into town. I'll be back in a little while. I just need to get some fresh air" he walked out and passed the man without a word. Aaron untied Belle and untied her before climbing onto her back, ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Regenard stared at the ground, picking at his fingers with his knife.
"You won't be going anywhere with that other guy around, kid," he said, not looking up, "He obviously hates me and wants nothing to do with me, that's for sure. Good luck turning his views around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Ohanzee sighed, beginning to get annoyed.
"Regenard, you're being childish! If you expect for his views to be turned around, maybe you should be a bit more civil. Look, go over and apologize for this being his first impression of you. Maybe then he'll start to warm up to you, but nothing is going to change if you keep being cocky!" He just let himself say all of it. He didn't care anymore. Aaron maybe would have liked Regenard if he wasn't being so cocky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:39 pm

"Listen, Ohanzee," Regenard said, not looking up, "The only way to counter the cockiness that he's got is with fake cockiness. He chose to lie, so I chose to come off as a bastard. Everything would have been so much easier had he or you told me the truth. Then we'd have been much more civil. Apologies don't solve anything. Ask Gaia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Aaron glared at the two and hopped down from the horse, he overheard their conversation and did not like the way it was going. "I only lied because Gaia asked me to," he replied calmly. "And you were the one trying to look," he made air quotes with his fingers. "Bad ass." he stared at Regenard. "I dislike you, I don't hate you." he paused, "I would be willing to help you in your war."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:47 pm

"You are so stubborn!" Ohanzee yelled at Regenard. "You blame too many things on others; why won't you just take fault for once?!" he sighed, trying to calm down. "Then let's just put this behind us, you're not like this. So just stop it, okay?" he pleaded, "and Gaia did ask us to lie to you, otherwise we wouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Regenard snapped. He grabbed Ohanzee by his collar and lifted him into the air.
"Stubborn?! Why won't I take the fault for once?! I blame others?! Others murdered my entire fucking family, child, and I've been offing them for seven years! You know what that would do to a normal man?! You know how crazy that would drive him?! Do you even know anything about me?! Anything at all about Ghost?! Regenard Grey was killed in a house fire he set with his own hands seven years ago! That is all he ever did! Everything that has happened since is the fault of his phantom! Hold your tongue when you don't know who you are speaking to, child!"

He lowered him down calmly afterwards and leaned back against the building, breathing heavily. Ever since the first time he'd been shot, he'd been pushing his body harder and harder. He'd end up killing himself because he pushed himself too hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Aaron just stared at the man. He suddenly felt bad. "I'll take you to Gaia." he said quickly. He wasn't afraid or angry anymore. So he'd help him as much as he could. "I'll show you where she's at."

Last edited by CaptainLu on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Ohanzee coughed, he never knew that. He felt heavy with regret. He just wished he knew when to not push it with others. He wondered if this was going to change things. He thought it might, but he didn't want things to change.
"I'm sorry," he choked out, "even if you don't think apologies mean anything, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

ENTER THE COTTAGE.

Izanami snapped a tree branch, making her own path through the Petrucious Woods. She finally found where Regenard had scampered off to (she refused to believe that she had fallen behind), and she saw the rest of the group. She bit her lip and tightened her grip on the strap of her AR15. She gave a quick glance to everyone, before looking to Regenard.
"I thought I had lost you back there, Regenard." Izanami laughed a bit nervously, rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wastes.forumotion.com
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:37 pm

OUTSIDE THE COTTAGE

Ceadda had been waiting outside, after following the man as he was supposed to, and heard the whole exchange. As strong as that man was, he was letting his emotions rule his decision.

ENTER THE COTTAGE

He walked through the door, entering the cottage, and looked directly at the Ghost.

"That is enough, Ghost. You're not the only one who's lost everything here. If you're going to lead this revolution, then you'd better damn well start acting like a leader. If you can't handle a couple of kids lying to you, then you are in no state to lead anything. Step up your game, or step down now. Fear is no way to make people follow you."

He didn't use the man's name even though he had heard them use it, mostly out of respect. Ceadda did not fear death nor this man. But he did fear what this man could do if he didn't get it together. He knew he'd likely not act so rash in battle, but he wouldn't risk everything just because he was afraid of the man's anger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/allastom
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Regenard smiled under his mask and stood back up.
"The angel and the Merc, lovely. Both of you, we're going to the Tundra. Sorry to keep you moving. They can come if they want," he said, pointing to the man and Ohanzee, "And you," he said, turning to the man, "You've got my word."

He walked over to the merc and whispered in his ear.
"This one is a special case. Shot an old companion of ours. Let me handle it, and don't worry, I'm not such a fool in warfare."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Izanami nodded and shifted her gun on her shoulder, before deciding to switch shoulders completely. She watched Regenard approach Ceadda, holding her breath. What would he say to him?

"No need to apologize, Regenard." She said, trying to break the seemingly growing conflict between the two men. "I'll be waiting for whatever orders you give us."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Ohanzee stared at the three people: the two that showed up and Regenard. He wondered if meeting these two changed him or if it was that he got his war started...or maybe it's how he always was and Ohanzee never knew it. Ohanzee stood by Aaron silently waiting to see what happened. He was only going to the tundra if Aaron wanted, otherwise he really didn't want to travel with Regenard right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Ceadda nodded at the man.
"You'd better not show me otherwise. I won't hesitate to finish you if you become a hinderance. And I'm sure you have the same feelings about me. I'm ready to move when you are."

Ceadda wondered slightly as to how the man viewed him, as they had voiced very little to each other, and most of what they said to each other was hardly positive.
Maybe one day they'd have a chance to have a civil conversation. He was not one to judge before judgement was due.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Regenard smiled. He felt challenged.
"And Merc, you may as well tell me your real name. It'll make it easier to speak to you," he whispered.
He walked into the middle of the camp.
"Any who wish to come with me to the tundra, follow. We're off to meet an old friend. Then hopefully I've got my line of command," he said, his voice raised a bit. "Who's coming?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 pm

"Sure, We'll go. I need to show you where Gaia's at, Don't I?" He looked at all the people around him. "I can show you where my boat is, I'll allow you to use it," he looked at Regenard. "You cannot harm any of my animals, either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

"My name is Ceadda, Regenard," he said, using the man's real name, smiling at him.
"I'll come with, as I've never been that far north, and I'm always up for exploring."

Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Ohanzee silently nodded in agreement with Aaron. He had decided it best if he were quiet for a bit. He wanted to know more about these people, they interested him, but he would learn all he needed to know in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Izanami followed Regenard.
"I'll come, too. I used to visit the Tundra when I was younger, but I'm sure it's changed." Truthfully, she was trying to make up an excuse to stay by Regenard's side.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Ohanzee bit the inside of his cheek, the room was small and there were five of them in it. It made him a bit nervous. He looked between the four others and brushed past Regenard and the man, going outside to wait by Aaron's horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 am

Regenard smiled.
"Excellent. Now, lead the way, nameless man. We need to hurry, at this rate I'll be expected to take control of the city in a week," he said, smiling under his mask. He slung his rifle over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cottage   

Back to top Go down

The Cottage
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next