Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The River.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Aaron continued to row, he hadn't gotten the chance to rest yet, but he was sure he'd get one soon. "So,Who are we looking for and where should we look for them?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Ohanzee bit the inside of his cheek in thought.
"Well, the man is the one that was on the screens in the town..." he said, the note didn't tell him where to meet Regenard next, "I don't know where we are to go...I guess back to the cottage, last time I saw him, he told me he would be there in a few days....that's all I know about where to go..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:21 am

Aaron sighed. "We might as well pick up Gaia's arm, at least while we're stopping by there." he didn't want to stay there for long, he never liked staying in one place. "Ohanzee, Are you really going to tell him that Gaia's dead?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 am

Ohanzee was never a very good liar, but Gaia really didn't seem to want to go back.
"Well...what do you think?" he asked Aaron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:58 am

Aaron pondered for moment. "I think we should lie for her," he kept rowing. "Maybe there's a reason she doesn't want to go back, the note seemed to make her angry." He sighed, he still had no clue what was going on. "We just tell the dude she's dead. It'll be simple, i'm sure he doesn't care about her enough to let her death distract him from his war."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 am

Ohanzee nodded, he wanted to explain everything and share every detail with this man, but he didn't want to confuse or scare him anymore. He looked down at the water, it going past and the occasional fish or two. For some odd reason, Ohanzee was having urges to hug Aaron. He tried not to think about it, but it was getting difficult. He decided to blame it on the fact he was cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:22 am

Aaron rowed the boat to shore and helped Ohanzee out of it. He pulled the boat back behind the bushes and buried it again, "Well, lets get back to the cottage, I need to wash up and then we can go."

Aaron jumped on Belle and helped Ohanzee on. He nudged her side and they quickly started making there way to the cottage, hoping to get their before anything bad happened.

EXIT THE RIVER.

Last edited by CaptainLu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 am

Ohanzee smiled. He was glad the horse was okay, he didn't expect her to be.

EXIT THE RIVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:36 pm

ENTER THE RIVER

When Aaron got to the river bank, he quickly moved the leaves from his boat and got it ready for the other people. He sat in it and stabbed his oar into the dirt, waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:29 pm

ENTER THE RIVER.
Regenard quickly caught up to the nameless man, his comrades not too far behind. He leaned against a tree.
"Nice little craft you've got there. Don't assume you've been too far into the sea near the Dead Lands?" he asked, looking around. He had his hand on the end of his rifle, in case he needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:34 pm

ENTER THE RIVER
Ceadda followed them to the river, and stopped with them near the boat.
His hand was on his pistol, by instinct. This place was unfamiliar, and he wasn't about to get himself killed here by some unknown hazard.

He waited silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/allastom
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:46 pm

ENTER THE RIVER

Ohanzee silently caught up, he had somehow fallen behind the others. He stood with his back against a tree, farther from the river than the other three and waited silently. He noticed Regenard and the man that came with him both had a hand on each of their guns. He didn't know why they would feel the need for weapons ready, it didn't seem dangerous to him either time he'd been here, but he shrugged it off and continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 pm

ENTER THE RIVER.

It seemed as if Izanami had fallen behind the most, and she wasn't surprised. She was most likely the least in shape of the bunch, yet she would make up for it with her familiarity of the foreign terrain.
"Sorry," she murmured as she slowed her steps, having caught up to he rest.
She rested her hands on her hips and looked up to the sun, her eyes avoiding the lot of them. She breathed heavily. She had never run much n
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Aaron shrugged. "Ever since Gage died, i've been traveling a lot, i've been to the dead lands but i didn't stay very long." He looked between the two other men. "Are you guys getting in it or not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm

"Yeah, kid. I just was waiting to make sure everybody caught up," Ceadda said.
He got on the boat, taking a seat and waiting, hand still on his pistol.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Regenard slipped his coat around his shoulders, tying it like a cape.
"Boat's not big enough for all of us. I'll swim across, meet you on the other side. Making two trips would be inefficient," he said, starting to get into the water, his rifle still around his shoulder. He also had his knife at the ready.
"Meet you on the other side."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Aaron didn't really care that the man was swimming, he was obviously aware of the dangers so he didn't try to stop him. He sighed and looked at Ohanzee. "You and the girl can fit in here," he glanced at The man that Regenard had called "Merc", he rembered that the man had said his name, but Aaron couldn't remember it and didn't want to ask. He simply bit his lip and waited for everyone to get in the boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Ceadda chuckled. That man... as irritating as his faux lack of emotions were, he was definitely somebody he could get to like.

He looked to the boy who owned the boat.
"Kid, what's your name? If we're going to be traveling together, I should know what to call you. You too, other boy," he said referring to the boat owner and the younger boy he was friends with.
"One of you can tell me both, I don't mind. I just need to know what to call you guys. I don't care if it's your real name or not."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 pm

Ohanzee sat in the boat, since he was the second to get in, he had to sit next to Ceadda, he remembered his name from earlier, luckily.
"My name is Ohanzee," he answered for himself. He smiled lightly at Ceadda and waited for Aaron to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Aaron smiled shyly. "I'm Aaron." he looked at the man with a welcoming expression. "I'm really sorry, I don't seem to have caught your name though," he stared at the man, waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 pm

"For so long I've gone by my professional name, Allastom. But you may call me Ceadda, Aaron. And you too, Ohanzee. So how did a couple of lads like you get mixed up with Regenard? You don't seem like the war type," Ceadda said.

He smiled at the two. They weren't really all that much younger than he was, but with his past having to lead older men into battle over and over, he had learned that he had to be mature if he wanted them to listen to him and not got themselves or even him killed.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Izanami shook her head.
"Regenard, you're not really going to swim across, are you?" She asked, sighing.
She saw how serious he was, and she let it go. She carefully set herself in the boat, keeping her mind on the side conversation but her eyes on Regenard. This man was crazy and would probably get himself and a few others killed because of it, so why was she still here? She scoffed slightly and shook her head again.
"You're insane, Regenard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wastes.forumotion.com
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Ohanzee just lightly shrugged in response to Ceadda.
"I dunno, we just kinda met out in Buffer Fields..." he trailed off, thinking, then spoke again, "I guess he and his revolution both interested me enough to stay around," he said, "also, I wanted to help him with this whole revolution thing, so I am," he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Aaron didn't really wait for the man to answer the girl, He pulled the oar out of the mud and started rowing. "That's a nice name," he smiled at Ceadda. "I don't know Regenard, I only just met him. I ran across Ohanzee and Gaia, the girl we're going to meet, She's injured at the moment, she lost her arm in an accident, so i'm not sure how she'd be helpful." he looked at Ohanzee. "I guess I want to help too," he looked around at everyone. "Though this is the most people I've had around in years." Aaron chuckled lightly and continued rowing. "Do me a favor, Ceadda. If something tries to attack the boat or Regenard, kill it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: The River.   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Ceadda had a concerned look on his face. Were people really willing to risk their lives for this man's cause so willingly?

"How much do you know about combat, my young friends?" Ceadda asked.
"And don't worry, I'm a good shot with my rifle. Nothing is gonna get to us, my friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River.   

Back to top Go down

The River.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next