Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sewers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Ohanzee watched Regenard walk off and looked back the direction Gaia was. He sighed, he wanted to do something other than go back to the house, but he was going to listen to Regenard. He set off, realizing that maybe he'd be able to get some rest this time.

EXIT THE SEWERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 pm

When Regenard and Ohanzee left Gaia took the opportunity to finish what Regenard hadn't done. She grabbed one of the dead Cadets' guns and put it in her mouth, quickly pulling the trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 pm

When the trigger jammed Gaia couldn't help but scream so loud her throat bled. "FUCK" she kept repeating the words until the pain in her shoulder caused her to pass out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 pm

A screen in the prison chamber suddenly flared to life. A man in a gas mask was on it.
"Hello, people of the Wasteland. The Prodigal Son has returned," said Regenard Grey's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Gaia was woken up by Regenard's voice. When she opened her eyes and realized he wasn't there, she was extremely disapointed. She wanted to go the cabin and try to make earn their trust again. But she knew it'd never work. She just sat still
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 pm

The broadcast continued.

"Dear people of D'loul: Oppression comes in many faces. Some faces call themselves Dalets, some call themselves Cadets, some call themselves Agents. All kill and slaughter in the name of their own fabricated cause. All are against you, and want to keep you down. You are the only people who can stand up for yourselves, and I urge you to, my friends, my brothers, my sisters, my mothers and fathers and daughters and sons, all of you, crowd the streets! Arm your guns! Fly, my friends, fly! Overthrow the faces of oppression! Break the chains! For freedom!" The Regenard on the screen held up a flag with a black "G" painted on it.
"We are the Ghosts no one cares for! We are the echoes in the minds of the murderers! Their next targets! We are the Phantom Army!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Gaia smiled, She knew Regenard would go far. His army would win back the Waste Lands. She smiled sadly, wondering if it was too late for her to join the cause. "I want to help, Is it too late?" she said out loud, even though she knew he couldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 am

Gaia struggled to stand up and limped out of the room. She was going to help. She knew Regenard wouldn't want her to, but she'd try. She touched her lips gently. Why had he kissed her? She continued walking until she got into the town. She wouldn't go back to the cottage. She wouldn't be welcome. So she just sat against a building and took in a deep breath before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:15 am

Gaia knew where she wanted to go. She wanted to go to her moms' graves. That's where things would feel okay. So she took off running.

EXIT THE SEWERS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   

Back to top Go down

The Sewers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: D'loul-
Jump to: