Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sewers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMustaches

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Under the town and in the outskirts, the sewers run. Deep within the sewers is the control for the city's entire electrical grid. The entryway to the sewers is in the far reaches of the outskirts. The sewers are like most other sewers, made of concrete and having flat, wide, concrete walkways on both sides. There are various tunnels and turns, making it easy to get lost without a map or training.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Gaia walked with Ohanzee, trailing her finger along the wall of the sewer. It wasn't too gross, there were a few things they had to pull their guns out on. Ohanzee and her were only about two moments away from the Electric Grid. She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Ohanzee was excited, he couldn't wait to get to the electrical grid. But he knew he needed to still be alert and pay attention to his surroundings. He wondered if Gaia still didn't really like him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Gaia grabbed a pipe and sighed happily when they finally got to the grid. Her feet hurt tereibly. "Hey Ohanzee?" She said quietly, holding the pipe behind her back.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Ohanzee turned to look at her.
"Yeah?" he responded. He noticed she was holding something behind her back, he put his hand in his pocket, secretly grabbing his knife and keeping his hand in his pocket. She didn't trust him, so why should he trust her?
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Before Ohanzee could pull anything, she hit him in the head with the pipe. He was consious long enough to see about four Cadets come up behind her. When Ohanzee finally woke up, Gaia was standing in front of him in full Cadet body armor. Some of the best, too. Gaia had tied him to a chair and taken him to a secret part of the sewers, A small Cadet Hq. Gaia smiled at him sweetly and sat on a table infront of him, crossing her legs. She stared at him for a moment before speaking."Hello." She smirked at him, Gaia had betrayed him and Regenard. But she didn't regret it, Or did she?
She sighed as two other Cadets stood guard behind her, She was surprised that Regenard hadn't recognized her. She was famous among the Cadets.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Ohanzee felt nothing but anger boil inside of him. Regenard and Ohanzee had finally somewhat trusted her, and she did something like this. He was far beyond angry when he thought of this. She put on an act. He struggled, but the ropes he was tied to the chair with didn't budge. He glared at Gaia, he couldn't believe this. She was going to pay, he fully intended she would. But at the same time, he felt a bit sad. HE didn't know why, he just...did.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:38 pm

ENTER THE SEWERS

Regenard crept through the sewers outside the city. He regretted leaving Izanami so quickly, and he never got his stimulants. But he'd get them eventually. He had other priorities- he didn't want anything to happen to Ohanzee, and he wanted his sister's bow back.

He neared the location of the Cadet base, and he heard Gaia's voice.
He smiled and slipped a clip into his rifle. He was finally going to do what he should have done ages ago.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Gaia took the bow off of her wrist and tied it around it Ohanzee's. "I don't deserve to wear that," she smiled sadly, Once a monster, always a monster. That's the way it had to be, she was worthless other wise. She looked over Ohanzee. "I'm going to let you go, Tell Regenard I said good luck." She looked back at the two men behind her. "Hopefully, this is the last day you'll ever see me alive."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Regenard stood up.
"Hopefully," he said, smiling under his mask.
He threw his knife at one Cadet. Through the eye.
Gunshot. The other down.
He took of his mask slowly.
"Take one last good look," he said, smiling darkly. It was a smile that neither she nor Ohanzee had seen before. And evil smile. He stared into her fearful eyes and shot her in the knee.

He kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Ohanzee bit the inside of his cheek. He wanted her to die, but only at his or Regenard's hands. He was truly confused, but now he knew the truth atleast. He saw Regenard's smile and it worried him, but it didn't truly scare him...maybe it was because it wasn't toward him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Gaia smirked, she was ready to die. She dropped down to her knees, but only winced. "Thanks for trusting me while you did." She smiled at them, She hadn't told any one of their plans. She was sent to spy. But she didn't she reached into her pocket and pulled out a key and tossed it to Regenard. "That will help you get into some important places." She bit her lip, After her parents died, she felt so angry and she felt hungry for blood. So she killed, She kept away from killing as many innocent people as she could. She only killed who deserved it. Except for two times. She kept her eyes down, She would not beg for Regenard or Ohanzee's help. She knew the both hated her, But if they kept her alive, she could be of value, since she was pretty famous amongst the Cadets and she knew her way around. Either way she'd die. Regenard would kill her in the end, she had no doubts. "I'm sorry, I was stupid to try and gain your trust, and abuse the privilege." She didn't smile, frown or cry. She accepted the fact that she was going to be tortured until she died
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Regenard laughed. The sewers echoed.
"I told you once you were a bad liar. Did you really think I meant it was about the subject at hand? Your eyes are weak. Pathetic. And you told me all I needed to know, I saw you at your most vulnerable. I saw you cry. Now you'll do it again," he said. He bend down and jabbed his small knife into her shoulder and grabbed her face, holding it close to his.
"A shame I wasted my resources on you. Now beg."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Gaia cried out in agony. "No." She said sternly. "I don't care if you kill me or not." She looked at his eyes, which were filled with pure hate. "I'm a bad person." She didn't struggle away. "No one would care if you killed me, the only people that would are dead." She stared at him for a moment. "Why didn't you kill me sooner?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Regenard smiled and tore off the armor protecting her. He then tore off her shirt.
"Slut. Whore. Pathetic," he said, the smile still on his face, "That stings, doesn't it? We can all lie about our tears, but I know real ones when I see them. And those were real."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Regenard got close to her face.
"And above all..." he kissed her softly, "... that hurt the most."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

She whimpered, looking down at the words cut into her body. She wasn't famous enough to be spared, even she was a target of the cadets cruelty. A few tears rolled down her cheeks. She was embarrassed by her nudity and wanted her shirt back on. She just wanted her parents to hold her again. She wanted to feel innocent again. When Regenard kissed her she wanted to pull away, but she didn't.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Regenard laughed again. He twisted his knife in her shoulder.
"You're unlucky, Gaia. I know exactly what the Cadets do to failures. And I'm not going to kill you," he said, still wearing the smile.
He stood and untied Ohanzee. He grabbed Gaia by the neck and flung her into a chair, leaving her tied up.
"Any goodbyes?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Gaia stayed silent and shook her head, Regenard's lips had burned hers. She had so many regrets. She hoped she wouldn't see Regenard again, because every bit of her regreted that she betrayed him and Ohanzee. "i'm sorry." she bit her lip , the knife in her shoulder causing her imense pain.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Regenard tore the knife from her shoulder and took the bow from Ohanzee's arm.
"These are both mine," he said, smiling.
He reached behind Gaia and cut the rope quietly, and whispered into her ear "You're lucky. Now stay until we're gone and watch for the falling angel."
He stood up and brushed off his shirt and put his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:59 pm

"W-Wait.." Gaia whimpered, "One last thing." She stood up and pulled Regenard's mask up, just enough to show his lips. She kissed him gently, her lips lingering for a moment. She pulled his mask down again and sat back down in the chair. "Good luck."
She meant it. She wanted Regenard to be happy. She wanted to see him smile when he was victorious, well, if she was still alive. She thought about shooting herself once Ohanzee and Regenard left, but she had to see their smiles
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Regenard stood up and left the base, headed for the control grid.
"Ohanzee, follow," he said.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Gaia was glad when they both left. She wanted to be alone, she felt the sting of tears in her eyes. Real ones. She missed her parents and now she had to add another person to miss, she wanted Regenard to miss her, She laughed at the thought. That would never happen. She looked down, realized she still had no shirt on, and a bra now-a-days was a lucky find. "Wait!" She called after them, "You can't just leave me like this, half naked, I mean to say!"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Ohanzee followed Regenard, he was still on edge. He didn't know who to listen to or who to trust, but he trusted Regenard to some degree and there was no way he was staying back in that room. He gnawed on the inside of his cheek. He hadn't liked being tied up. He walked silently with Regenard, hoping to get to the control grid soon so they could leave this place.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Regenard tore some clothes from one of the dead Cadets and threw them to Gaia.
He continued on until he and Ohanzee reached the grid controls. He slit a Dalet guard's throat, then got to work. He rerouted what he needed to.
"Ohanzee, get back to the house. I'll be there in a few days with a friend. Now we wait for Izanami to do her part," he said, smiling under his mask.
He pulled the coat from the Dalet's back and draped it over his shoulders, and walked off towards the city.

EXIT THE SEWERS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sewers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sewers   The Sewers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sewers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: D'loul-
Jump to: