Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Regenard sighed and stared at the floor, which was now virtually spotless.
"Ohanzee, kid. Listen. I like you. You remind me of me. Which is good, I turned out fine. So I don't want either you or Gaia to die. But I need to go, because there's a storm coming, kid. And Regenard Grey is going to be right in the center," he said.
His plans had been going through his head for awhile. He'd leave that night after he was sure the two were safe, and he'd find a healer to harden his mind.

Then he would have his war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Ohanzee let his gaze fall on Regenard again.
"Has it occurred to you that maybe we could help you? People aren't always going to hold you back," he stated then looked out the window, it was dark, he didn't like it. Everyone was injured and he thought the Cadets were going to come back. "Sometimes we're the ones holding ourselves back," he said, still looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Regenard turned his head to look at Ohanzee.
"First, I would greatly appreciate your help. But you can't do it," he said, "This is a one man job, and I'm assuming you don't know anything about electronics. So you just need to stay here until you see the falling angel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Ohanzee sighed again, but kept his gaze out the window.
"Don't assume things, it's not very attractive. I know some things about electronics, not everything, but no one really does anymore. And falling angel? What's that supposed to mean, exactly?" he asked. He was still scanning the area out the window, he knew they were out there, they were just hard to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Regenard smiled to himself and picked up his rifle.
"You'll know when you see it, kid. But trust me on this one. I need stealth, it's better if I head off alone," he said, "And get down. I'll take care of anything out there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Ohanzee kept his gaze out the window still.
"Now, see, just because there are multiple people doesn't mean they cant have stealth, the Cadets have stealth in groups," he said, remembering the four that attacked him earlier, "and I am not sure if there is anything immediately near the cottage, just in the woods," he laughed, "jeez, that sounded stupid, of course there is something in the woods," he said, shaking his head at himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Regenard sighed and leaned back.
"Alright, kid. If you really want to help, I know something both you and Gaia can do. Let's just wait until she gets out here," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Ohanzee smiled, he was glad he would be able to help and even happier that Regenard wouldn't be alone. He slid down the wall the best he could with the injury and sat on the floor. He would wait for Gaia patiently. He looked down at his various scars, he didn't like them, but at the same time he thought of them as something to prove just how strong he is to himself...that he survived all those beatings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Gaia came back into the room, she felt no better than before but she smiled anyway. She was shaking horribly. She sat down on the warn down couch. "Regenard..." She didn't remember what she was going to say, Her moms' voices rung through her mind. She stared at her lap and sighed, examing the ribbon Regenard gave her. She wouldn't ever let it go. She stood up and went into the kitchen, getting some tea before coming back in the room. "What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Regenard sat next to her.
"Well. We're planning things. I think I found a way you and Ohanzee can help me," he said, looking into her eyes, "If you're alright with that."
He finally had the cogs in place. The clock had started ticking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Gaia smiled a little. "Sure, go ahead." She felt like she would do anything for him. He just had to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Regenard's gaze shifted between the two, and he placed a map of D'Loul on the table and pointed at a location on it.
"Here, in the sewers, is the control to the city's entire electrical grid. You and Ohanzee are to go to it, and switch the power from sector AV-1 to AX-3. AX-3 hasn't been used since the war, but in that sector is a building that is very important. Then you will switch the controls from Audio to Visualization. And you will get out of there. Kill any man with a gun that sees you, unless it's me," he said, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 am

Ohanzee looked at Regenard.
"Why though? What purpose is this serving exactly?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 am

Regenard looked at him.
"Throughout history, every storm was started by one man. Be that man God, a king, a tyrant, or a president, all it takes is the press of a button and the cries of a crowd. I'm going to free the wasteland, Ohanzee. I'm sure you can relate to what it feels like to be chained by something," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:16 am

Ohanzee clenched his jaw and looked at the ground. He did know, and being freed was the best feeling ever. He didn't waste time dwelling on that, it would bring back feelings and memories he suppressed for a reason. He looked back up at the man.
"Freeing it from what though? The Cadets? The Dalets? The Agency? War? What?" he asked quietly, there were too many things he could think of that the wasteland needed to be freed from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:19 am

Regenard smiled.
"Everything. Oppression has many faces. Calling them Dalet, Cadet, or Agent are just putting names to chains, my friend," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 am

Ohanzee looked out the window again.
"So you're saying they're all the same?" he asked, "but they fight for different things, the Cadets and Dalets. How are they both...?" he trailed off, not wanting to finish his question. He had never liked the idea of Cadets and Dalets, they were always at war and there were many casualties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:27 am

Regenard chuckled softly and clutched his rifle.
"I hate them all. Dalets say they protect, and then shoot innocent civilians by 'accident'. Cadets slaughter for fun. Agents... I don't know where they stand, but it's in my way. I will free my people," he said.
He truly did hate them for killing everyone he loved.

And he wouldn't let it happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:30 am

Gaia didn't want a war. "Regenard, I want to help you....But I don't want a war, and I would end up getting myself killed." She glanced at Ohanzee. "Or him, and I don't want him dying by my hand," she looked up.
She remembered when she came up to her parents and told them that she wanted to free the land. They told her she could do anything. That was two days before they were killed. Her heart sank."I'll do it" She felt like she had to. She took a drink of her tea. "I'm too weak right now though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:32 am

Ohanzee looked back at Regenard.
"Have you ever come across an Agent?" he asked. He never had, but he wanted to know what they were like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 am

Regenard lay his head back.
"Seven years ago, my sister was killed. About two weeks from now is the anniversary. A Dalet... fucking... shot her in the head..." he chuckled and kept talking, "And a few years prior, my mother was killed by a Cadet. Father died soon after. I hate them all. They're all killers."
He took Gaia's hand.
"You'll survive. I promise," he said. And he meant it.
He then turned to Ohanzee.
"Two of them," he said, "And I slaughtered them both. One was young. Looked 16. I felt no remorse. Their eyes... aren't normal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:37 am

Ohanzee looked at him curiously.
"Explain 'not normal'," he said. It interested him and he wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:38 am

Regenard looked back.
"They're dead. Emotionless. Like lenses on a mask," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 am

Ohanzee gulped slightly, it hurt him to swallow.
"Did they try to kill you?" He asked Regenard. He figured that's why he shot them and why their eyes looked that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:43 am

Gaia squeezed his hand. "Someone killed my moms, I have no clue if he was a Dalet, Agent or Cadet." She looked down, a stern look on her face. "The thing is, I don't think it matters." She remembered the man who tried to kill her, and how he got away. She wanted revenge on them all. She clenched her fists, grabbed her dagger and screamed out loudly, stabbing it into the next to Regenard, narrowly missing his shoulder. Gaia gasped loudly. "I'm sorry," She gritted her teeth. "Please help me get revenge." She sat on his lap, sitting side ways. "Please." She wiped her tears and stared at Ohanzee. Boy, did she feel pathetic. But she didn't move from Regenard's lap, he brought her great comfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: