Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Regenard stared at her.
"Keep the glass," he said. He didn't really care what happened after he left this house, to either of them. He shouldn't have cared in the first place. They were just lucky they acted as though they did.
"You should give some to him," he said, pointing to Ohanzee, "I'm sure he'd like some."
Regenard stood and walked to the kitchen and put some more tea on.
"Play nice," he called back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Ohanzee looked up at Gaia, he didn't expect her to give him any tea or anything, he just wanted to earn her trust. Or atleast get her to like him. He looked out the window and could have swore he saw something - or someone - moving in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Gaia frowned and handed the glass to Ohanzee before walking into the bedroom. She found a pack in there and threw some clothes into it. She went into the kitchen and threw various canned items into it. She filled her pouch with water and picked up one of the Cadet's guns, along with her own knife. "Thanks again for saving me." she quickly dressed in some armor she had found in the bedroom, this was armor she'd never seen before. It was nice armor too. Woman's armor was hard to find, so she felt pretty lucky. "Keep the house, Ohanzee. You'd be better in here anyway." She quickly ran out, This time she hoped she wouldn't meet up with the men again. Regenard didn't care about her, and she knew he didn't want to. So she would stay away. "Goodbye." she shouted back, Hoping neither male would try to follow her. She walked deeper into the forest and climbed into a tree, hiding. She tried to get comfortable and fall asleep, But she just couldn't, Gaia lied awake, thinking about what to do next.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Ohanzee watched Gaia walk away then looked at Regenard to gage his reaction. Gaia had a habit of doing that and Regenard seemed fond of Gaia. Once again, Ohanzee felt it was his fault Gaia left and just looked at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Regenard sighed and set his mask on the table.
He grabbed his rifle.
"Ohanzee, stay here. I'll be back," he said, walking out of the building. He scanned the trees. He wasn't sure why he cared so much. He leaned his rifle against the building, and took the bow off its barrel. He looked around again and walked further into the forest. It was getting dark- he wouldn't have much time. His amber eyes darted from treetop to treetop. He finally spotted her in a tree, and walked up to it. He silently scaled it, and tied the bow on one of its branches.
He climbed down as silently as he had climbed up. He looked around. It was night, now, and darker than usual. He began walking back to the light in the distance where the cottage was.
Then it happened.

A bullet flew from the darkness and struck him through the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Ohanzee heard a gunshot and almost screamed like a girl, it didn't sound like Regenard's gun. He took out his knife and ran outside to see Regenard on the ground...well, as well as he could see outside. He ran to him and crouched down beside him.
"Don't you dare fucking die, you bastard," he mumbled. He picked up the man as well as he could and made a mad dash for the cottage, barely making it before another bullet flew past his head. He set the man on the table and began trying to remove the bullet, but the man was losing blood fast and the injury seemed serious, the bullet had missed his heart and lungs though, so that was good. He just focused on trying to save the man's life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Gaia watched Regenard get hit. "No!" she screamed as loud as she could. she saw the bow and quickly untied it, clenching it in her fist as she jumped down from the tree. How many mistakes was she going to make today? The jump hurt her ankle, but she didn't care. Regenard had been shot again. It was her fault, again. He was going to get himself killed. Why couldn't he just leave her be? Why couldn't he have just stayed inside!? She was crying again and ran inside. "Regenard..." she sat in the chair by the table and stroked his hair, hoping Ohanzee would save him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Ohanzee got the bullet out of Regenard's chest, but he was still losing blood. He wrapped the wound firmly and gave him a shot that would clot his blood around the wound. Ohanzee really didn't know what else to do after that. Hopefully the blood clotter would work quickly and the wound would scab over. Ohanzee was deeply worried for the man, but all they could really do now was wait and hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:01 am

Regenard stared at the ceiling. His eyes snapped open and shut. The voices came back. He saw the old man's face. He saw his sister's face. His father's face. Gaia's face. Ohanzee's face. His mother's face.
He turned his head to the two.
"Bother of you..." he said, "... come here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:05 am

Ohanzee scooted closer to Regenard, and left room for Gaia to be beside him. He was eager to hear what he had to say, and more than eager for him to get better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 am

Gaia felt awful, If Regenard died it would be her fault. She sat in the chair and scooted it closer to the table. She gently took Regenard's hand in hers and squeezed it. She was crying, her lips were quivering. This was the third time he had been shot, Each time her fault. "Regenard, Please don't die." Gaia sobbed loudly. "I don't want you to.." she looked at him and wiped a few of her tears away. "You don't have my permission to" Gaia smiled sadly and waited for Regenard to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 am

Regenard smiled softly and shut his eyes.
"When... when I was a child... my mother... gave me and my sister nicknames... she called me... soldier..." he coughed and kept talking, "... the day... she died... my sister stayed by her bed... and she would say to mother 'Be a soldier... just like big brother Regenard... just like big brother Regenard'..." he coughed again, "... but mom... just couldn't make it..." he coughed again and lay back, eyes shut, voices echoing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Now Ohanzee was on the verge of tears, a few spilling onto his cheeks, the first time he had cried since the day he ran away.
"Regenard," he pleaded, "please, you can survive this," he pleaded, he didn't want Regenard dying because he decided to give up after getting shot this time. In fact he didn't want him dying at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:31 am

Gaia was crying harder now. "Fuck..." She couldn't handle this, Regenard made her feel alive. She turned to Ohanzee. "i'm going to find the asshole who did this to him. Please don't let him die." Gaia kissed Regenard's forehead and let her lips linger for a moment. "There will be no dying tonight." She grabbed her gun and ran out the door, searching. When three shots were fired. All but one missing. It hit her in the stomach. But that didn't stop her, She went to the direction the bullets were being fired. She saw a man standing there. She didn't hesitate, she shot and missed. Blood dripped from the corner of her mouth. She shot again and hit the man between the eyes. Just before dropping to her knees. She wiped the blood from her mouth, traded armor with the man and went inside, sitting with Ohanzee and Regenard, trying her best to not cry or pass out. She swallow her blood. "I'm gonna go to the restroom..." Gaia walked into the bathroom and just sorta stared at herself in the mirror, touching her scar. Why did he think her pretty? She was as ugly as they come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 am

Regenard's eyes opened. He stared at the ceiling, but didn't move.
"He's dead, isn't he?" he said.
He felt guilty for getting them in this much trouble. He should have killed them both ages ago, but it was too late for that now.
He would leave in the morning with his rifle and the ammunition from the dead.
He would leave the two alone, hopefully they would take care of each other.
He would have to be able to move first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 am

Ohanzee looked at the man's face and scanned it.
"The man who shot you? Yes, he's dead," he said, "....and don't get any ideas of running off, you already had injuries, and this one's too serious for you to be out there," Ohanzee did not plan on letting the man leave soon, it would be too dangerous with such an injury and they all knew it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

Gaia felt the pain in her stomach growing. She sighed and started thinking about how things would be better if Regenard had killed her. She wished he had. She looked at the bathroom window and opened it. She didn't want Regenard to risk anything else for him. She climbed out the window, hoping to god Ohanzee wouldn't stay anything to Regenard. She tied the ribbon that he'd left on the tree around her wrist and limped away, her stomach and ankle causing her imense pain. When she got out far enough she pulled out a gun and looked at it, twirling it in her hands.

Last edited by CaptainLu on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:01 am

Regenard heard a noise.
He moved his arm quickly enough to surprise Ohanzee, and sat up quickly, wincing. The tip of his knife was at Ohanzee's neck.
"Don't throw a fit, kid. I'll be back. I've survived worse," he said, standing up and grabbing what was left of the bandages from the end of the table.
He walked to the door and kicked it open, only to see Gaia slowly moving away. He walked up behind her, pain shooting through him with every stride, but he walked nonetheless. Maybe it was because the voices told him too. Maybe it was because she looked like his sister. He didn't care anymore.

He walked up behind her and slowly wrapped the bandages around her stomach, where the wound was obviously present.

"You tracked blood. You were loud. Be more careful if you're going to run away without a thank you next time," he said, "Now back to the house, lass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 am

Gaia jumped and dropped her gun when Regenard came up behind her. If it had been any one besides him, she probably would have yelled. But she gently wiggled away from him and the bandage he had wrapped around her abdomen. "Ah, Go away." She said her words softly but she didn't actually mean them. What was with her? She sighed, Maybe she had a crush on him. She laughed at herself for that, She reminded him of his sister, Even if she did have a crush on him, they wouldn't ever be together. "I have to go," she continued walking. "Things will be easier for you, I know that you don't want me or Ohanzee bothering you anymore." she turned and smiled at him. "Stay safe and get back inside, You're going to hurt yourself even more." she still had the bow tied around her wrist. Gaia glanced at it and untied it, walking up to him and tying it around his wrist. "Don't lose sight of yourself again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Regenard stared into her eyes, his amber eyes clouded, lacking the glint they had before. He untied the bow and tied it back around her wrist and took her hand.
"I... Didn't save you so you could just run away," he said, hesitating, "And anyways, who's going to watch Ohanzee's sorry ass? Come back to the house. At least until we're all patched up. You're still bleeding, and I'm losing blood as we speak."
He smiled softly.
Not because he was happy. It wasn't a sinister smile either. He wasn't sure what it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Gaia stared at him for a moment. "I...Alright. I'll stay. But I won't stay much longer. I'll be out of your hair in no time." She returned his smile. "I wouldn't want you to die, Come on." Gaia looked up at his eyes. "You know, you look alot nicer without your mask on." She gave his hand a small squeeze. "Are you hungry?" She gave a slight giggle. "I'm starving." She sighed, still confused by the way Regenard acted. Why hadn't he killed her or let her go? He didn't want to be her companion. So why keep her alive. She bit her lip and started walking back towards the cottage, holding tightly onto Regenard's hand. When they got inside Ohanzee was just sitting there. She sighed at let go of Regenard's hand, rummaging through the kitchen pantry. She blocked the two men from her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Ohanzee looked at the two as they entered. They were both injured and he really didn't think either one should be going out like that. He was the only one not injured and he felt like he needed to take care of them even though they both acted and wanted to be independent. He just sat and watched though, there was really nothing for him to do right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Regenard released Gaia's hand.
He walked to the kitchen and put on more water for tea, and leaned on the counter, thinking to himself.
He was going to leave.
He'd slip out over night, and force the two to work together.
He would buy some kind of mental stimulant, and return to the Dead Lands.
He would seek out the Agency.
And he would kill them all. Then the Cadets. Then the Dalets.
Then the world would finally be free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Gaia wanted to leave, she understood why Regenard wanted to be alone. People were just a burden. If only he'd just let her leave, If she killed him and Ohanzee, she wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. But when she looked over at Regenard, that temptation was gone. She sighed, and when she turned back to the pantry she was greeted by the snarling face of a mutant she'd never seen before, it looked like a dog and a rat had fucked and then the baby got hit by a car. It jumped on her and she screamed, grabbing it's throat. "Get the fuck off of me!" She struggled to reach her dagger as the creature nipped at her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Regenard spun, alerted by Gaia's screams.
He ran at the animal and tackled it off of her, struggling with it on the floor. It bit into his shoulder, drawing large amounts of blood. He was still weak from when he'd been shot, but he was going to make this home safe. He pulled out his dagger, but the creature kicked it from his hand, and bit into him again.
"Oh, fuck it," he shouted. He reached up and snapped its neck.

He stood, and walked calmly to get some bandages, and wrapped them around his wounds. He then returned to the kitchen silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: