Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Gaia'shome. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Aaron sighed and licked his lips, he felt uncomfortable with his arm under the girl's breasts, but he needed to keep her balanced. "This probably won't be fun. The tundras can get harsh." He gently kicked his horse's side and she quickly took off.

When the horse took off, it caused such horrible pain to rupture through Gaia's body that she screamed loud enough to cause the horse to stop. "Please, Let me stay at the cottage." She could barely get her words out. "You guys can still go. I just need..." She coughed, causing more pain to shoot through her. "I need to sleep. I'll be fine alone."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Ohanzee bit his lip. This wasn't going to be fun...or easy.
"Why don't we have the horse like...gradually get faster so it doesn't make Gaia scream again?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:26 am

Aaron paused. "Sure, I suppose." He gently nudged his horse's side and she took off at a slow gallop. "Is this better?" he asked the girl. But she didn't answer. She had passed out, probably from the pain. Aaron didn't care anymore. He felt bad that he wanted this girl to die. Aaron wiped his cheeks, the painful memory of Gage's death coming back. He nudged his horse's side in anger and it took off as fast as it could.

EXIT GAIA'S HOME
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:30 am

Ohanzee saw the man wipe his cheeks. He wanted to comfort Aaron, but didn't know how, he didn't want anything to get awkward. When the horse took off, Ohanzee almost fell back, he grabbed onto Aaron's torso, not really caring what he did, so long as he didn't fall off the horse.

EXIT GAIA'S HOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: