Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowMustaches

Gaia'shome. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 am

Ohanzee bit the inside of his lip before he spoke.
"You don't really...have...to ice a bruise..." he grabbed a small box out of his bag and began to sew up her wounds, "people go without icing bruises all the time..." his voice was barely audible and sounded strained. He didn't want Aaron to leave for the tundra, but at the same time, he had just met him and it's not like Aaron had a reason to stay. Ohanzee sighed and continued stitching Gaia's wounds.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:16 am

Aaron glared at Ohanzee for a moment. "Yeah, I understand that, but her bruises are pretty bad and I'm sure it would be fine if she came to the Tundra with me. You obviously wouldn't miss her." Aaron looked down at Gaia's wounds again. "I'm taking her with me. We're going to leave tomorrow," He sighed. "I need to sleep." He wanted to make sure the girl was fine though. "I don't know what to do about her rib..." He felt terrible. He'd never seen such a violent sight. The pain of his husband's death came back. "I'll be back." He said again and ran out to the river.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Ohanzee finished sewing up Gaia's wounds. He didn't want to leave her on the table, so he gently picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where he gently lay her on the bed. He looked around for a moment and found a blanket which he lay over Gaia to keep her warm. Ohanzee went back into the main room and lay curled up in a ball in the corner. Tomorrow he would be alone again. He had finally gotten a taste of what it was like to have good people around him for a length of time and he didn't want to be alone anymore. But mostly he didn't want to be alone with the thought of what he did.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Gaia was in extreme pain. But it wasn't as bad as it had felt when Ohanzee first did it. Gaia felt terrible none the less. She wished Regenard had killed her, She wasn't an essential piece, she never truly was to him. All of those times he could have let her die, and he didn't. Was it because he wanted the satisfaction of killing her himself, What did he mean when he kissed her and said "Above all, that hurt the most,". Was the kiss meant to hurt her? She sighed, It had worked. She couldn't move. She heard the new man talking about taking her to the tundras. If he did that, she could hopefully escape and die out there. Ohanzee and Regenard would never have to see her again.

When Aaron got back inside, he saw Ohanzee curled up in the corner and the girl was out of sight. "Ohanzee, Come here." Aaron sat down on the couch with a "thump"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Ohanzee looked up at Aaron. He didn't want to go over, but at the same time he did. He silently walked over to Aaron and sat beside him, keeping his eyes glued to the floor at first. He glanced at Aaron, wondering too many things, then he looked back at the ground. 'God, I messed up so bad,' he thought. He was silent a moment, then turned to Aaron.
"Yes?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Aaron looked over Ohanzee. "Explain what the girl did." He was honestly curious now. He couldn't help it
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Ohanzee took a breath and bit the inside of his cheek. He was afraid Aaron would defend Gaia.
"Well, she and I met this man about the same time. We all kinda stuck together and began to trust one another after a few days. And...we cared for one another. We got shot at, killed Cadets, all that stuff you'd think would happen out here. Then, the man sent us to do something for him, but turns out, Gaia was a Cadet and tied me up. The man came and, luckily, saved my ass, he seemed pretty upset by her being a Cadet. But, she tricked us, well I guess more: me, and turned out to be a Cadet. I know what I did to her earlier was wrong, but I didn't know I was doing that and I really regret it," he talked fast to get everything out, this time keeping his eyes on the floor. He really did feel bad about what he did to Gaia, but he had already done it and he couldn't change that fact.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Aaron felt anger boil up inside of him, he wished he had joined in on the attack. He know longer wanted to take her to take her to the tundra to help her, He'd leave her there. "You know, if we drown her in the river, she won't be in pain anymore and That guy and you will no longer have to deal with her."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Ohanzee looked at Aaron in shock.
"But...we can't just....KILL her....I mean," he sighed, not knowing how to put this, "I think the man still cares for her..." he didn't want to start anything with Regenard, if in fact, he did still care for Gaia. No matter how appealing it sounded to Ohanzee, he just didn't think he'd be able to bring himself to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Aaron sighed. "It'd be as easy as tying a boulder to her ankle and tossing her in." He wanted every Dalet and Cadet to suffer, even if they matter to someone, it's not like they care. They'll never really care, they had no second thoughts about kill his husband or brother. What was to stop them? Death could be the only way. "If the man still cares, he'll mourn, but only for a moment because he'll come to understand that you can't just go around caring for bad people.. They don't deserve it."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Ohanzee bit his lip and thought. Regenard was the one refusing to get in touch with people because he thought they would hold him back. Ohanzee sighed and looked Aaron in the eye.
"If you really want to do this, go ahead. I won't stop you, Aaron," he stated, "will you need my help...?" he asked. He didn't really want to do this, but looking back, it made some sense. And if Aaron wanted to, who was he to stop this man from killing a Cadet...even if it is Gaia?
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Aaron truly wanted to kill her, make her suffer. But he couldn't he'd be just as lowly as the Cadets. "I'll still take her to the tundra." He grabbed Ohanzee's hand. "Come with us."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Ohanzee bit his lip, he couldn't just leave Regenard to go to the tundra now of all times.
"I can't," he explained, "that man I told you about said he'd be here in a few days...I cant just ditch him...not now. I'm sorry, Aaron," he said with sadness in his eyes. He wanted to go with Aaron, but he already had it planned to help Regenard. He didn't know if Regenard would even still need him, but it was the concept. Of course, Regenard was going to go through with his war without Ohanzee in the first place, but he really didn't know anymore. He wanted Aaron to stay, really.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Aaron hesitated, "It'll only take us two days to get there and two days back. We'll leave the chick." He smiled, Ohanzee reminded him of Gage. "We'll be back before the fifth day and the man we'll never see Gaia again, considering the wolves will pick her apart."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

Ohanzee looked at Aaron, considering the option. He would come back and have Aaron around too. It sounded pretty good to him, since he had never gone to the tundra before, it could be fun.
"Okay," he smiled. He realized he still hadn't put his shirt back on and became slightly self conscious, but he figured it didn't matter since Aaron didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 am

Aaron bit his lip and smiled. "We'll have to situate the girl between us, you'll have to hold her up and be careful not to hurt her. Find some paper, write the man a note." He squeezed Ohanzee's hand. "I'll get her ready to go."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am

Ohanzee looked down at their hands and blushed slightly, then squeezed Aaron's hand back.
"Okay," he lightly smiled. He stood, reluctantly letting go of Aaron's hand and walked over to write a note.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:15 am

When Aaron got in the bedroom, Gaia was standing. She was looking for something. Aaron didn't understand how she was up. She turned to him and he jumped. Her head was bleeding. "I fell, out of the bed..." she stammered. Aaron sighed and helped into the living room. This was going to take longer than he thought.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 am

Ohanzee got done writing the note, it read:
'Gone to the tundra, will be back soon, don't worry.'
He figured he might as well keep it simple. He turned to see Aaron and Gaia, her head bleeding. He sighed and walked to the corner and slipped on his shirt then turned back to them.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:36 am

Aaron sighed and cleaned the girl's forhead. "Ya know, We could attach a weapon to where your arm used to be and you'd be so bad ass" the girl was not amused. Aaron sighed. "Ohanzee, Will you help her onto my horse?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 am

"Oh, yeah," Ohanzee replied. He walked to Gaia and helped her outside and up onto the horse, it hurt a couple of his wounds, but he could care less.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 am

Gaia stayed silent through all of this. She was physically and emotionally worn out. "Ohanzee, if I die." She hesitated. "Tell Regenard that i'm so sorry." She struggled to stay on the horse,.it was more than painful.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 am

Ohanzee nodded silently.
"Okay," he finally said. He noticed her struggling and stood so she could put a hand on his shoulder to keep her balance.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Gaia flinched away from Ohanzee, she gripped the horses reins so she wouldn't fall. She felt like crying but nothing else came out, she had no more tears to truly cry. She didn't understand why Regenard said her tears were fake, When she cried about her parents and her scars, those tears were real. When she cried about him getting hurt, those tears felt real, but it didn't matter anymore.

Aaron came outside and got on his horse, holding the girl on his lap so she could stay on. "get on, Ohanzee."
Back to top Go down
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Ohanzee obediently got on the back of the horse. He had his backpack on his back. He had never been to the tundra before, but he hoped it was as beautiful as he imagined. He really liked snow, or at least from what he could remember of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Gaia'shome. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: