Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaia'shome.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Aaron chuckled. "Yeah, My husband, Gage, Always commented on my curiosity. It's one of my best qualities, according to him.." he smiled sadly. "But those days are done. Gage is gone." he didn't like to talk about Gage because it go him depressed, and he didn't like that feeling. "What's your name, Boy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Ohanzee smiled warmly.
"My name is Ohanzee, but some people choose to call me Shadow since that is what my name means," he stated. He needed to change his bandages, but that could wait a few more minutes, "What's your name?" he asked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Aaron sighed softly. "I am Aaron," he smiled playfully, "But, you can call me Aaron." he laughed lightly, he wanted to travel to the Tundra, but it would take him a few days. He had to figure out a way to get his horse across the water. There were many mutants the could tip the boat over and mutilate him. He shuddered at the thought. "I'm going to sleep on the couch, I hope you don't mind." He plopped down on the couch. He had a large bruise on his cheek from falling off his horse. Hit bothered him and made it hard to get comfortable. He sighed loudly, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Ohanzee laughed a little.
"Oh, uh, go ahead," he smiled softly, he knew it was the most comfortable place in the house to sleep considering the only bed had blood on it. He would sleep on the floor though...if he got any sleep. He needed to change his bandages, so he grabbed them and walked to the bathroom to do so, not bothering to close the door, he didn't think it mattered too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Aaron took the opportunity and went into the bedroom, getting comfortable on the bed, which had blood stained on it. He questioned it, but he quickly got comfortable. He sighed and took in a deep breath. He rolled over, ready to sleep. He inhaled deeply and started thinking about how much sadness this world held. Someone was finally going to stop it. He remembered when the Dalet killed his Gage, how he had held Gage until he let out his final breath. How he barely muttered out the words to You are My Sunshine. Every detail of Gage's death was etched into his mind. He let out a shakey breath and suddenly felt rude. He was sleeping in this kind stranger's bed. He felt curious, too. He wanted to explore the house. But instead he just went back into the main room. sitting down on the couch, checking on his horse from time-to-time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Ohanzee was trying to wrap the new bandages around him, but couldn't. Every time he tried to bring his hands behind him, his wounds stung unbearably and the thin scabs that formed threatened to tear off. He sighed, he thought he could get the man to help, but it would embarrass him. He decided to get over himself and walked into the main room with the bandages in his hand.
"Um... could you help me...?" he asked, embarrassed and staring at the floor. He hated that the man would see what the Cadet did to him, but he hated the fact he needed help even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Aaron frowned. He didn't want to touch the man, but he needed help. He quickly grabbed the bandage and wrapped it around Ohanzee's wound. "There." He smiled. "All better." he sat down again. "You look upset, like, mentally. More so than physically." he bit his lip. "What's the matter?" Aaron calmly patted the couch next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Ohanzee looked at the man and lightly bit his lip. He didn't know if he could trust him, but he mentally shrugged it off, Aaron seemed pretty nice. He sighed and sat down.
"I just didn't want to ask you for help is all..." he said timidly, staring at the ground. He could feel his face heating up out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Aaron laughed. "The chick in the tree out there is the one who should really ask for some help," he shifted awkwardly. "I would have said something," he said bitterly "but to be honest, in these times I'm more concerned about my self." He looked over at Ohanzee. "Kid, Calm down. You don't have to be embarrassed"

Last edited by CaptainLu on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Ohanzee looked up suddenly.
"The chick in the tree?" he asked. He was confused. He didn't wait for Aaron to respond, he got up and walked outside and looked in the treetops, there he saw Gaia and his anger flared up again. He went to the tree and pulled her down by her arm, making her land on the ground. He was too angry to really know what he was doing; he started kicking Gaia over and over in the stomach and side, causing the sickening snap of her rib breaking. He grabbed her by the collar and shoved her against the tree, causing a small yet sharp branch to stab her shoulder where Regenard had previously stabbed her. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her onto the ground, then grabbed his small gun and shot her repeatedly in the left elbow until her forearm down was detached from the rest of her body. He was slammed with a wave of realization at what he did. He stood there shocked, and dropped his gun.
"What did I do?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Gaia screamed in agony, There was really nothing more that she could do. There was nothing more that she felt. It was all pain. She was blinded by the pain and really wished that Regenard had killed her now. She glance at her arm, which twitched. She looked at was left of her arm, still attached to her body in a pathetic nub. She saw a man standing in the door of the cottage, She had never seen him before. She looked over at her attacker. It was Ohanzee. She wanted to say things, but she did nothing more than scream. Gaia lifted her arm which had been left undamaged, luckily, and gently touched where her arm had be shot off, causing her to go into a spasm of pain. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she screamed and sobbed. Why didn't he just kill her?

Aaron was shocked by what he saw. "What the hell!?" Ohanzee! Why would you do that to her?" He wanted to help the girl, but he didn't know what to do. He was shocked and stunned with fear of Ohanzee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Ohanzee heard Gaia's screams and cries and started sobbing. He couldn't believe he had done that. He turned to Aaron who looked scared and shocked. Tears streamed down his face, he didn't mean to do that, he would never...
"Aaron, please, we need to help her! Please, I didn't know....I didn't mean to...I just..." he couldn't explain through his tears, "Aaron, please!" he looked back at Gaia, frantic.
"Regenard is going to kill me..." he whispered in horror, making his sobbing worse. He didn't even know he was doing that to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Aaron didn't know how to help. He couldn't reattach her arm. There'd be no point and it would make more issues for the poor girl. He picked The girl up and carried her inside, Laying her on the table. "Which have to stop the bleeding..." he wanted to throw up.

Gaia screamed louder when the new man picked her up. She wanted to thrash and fight, but there was nothing she could do but just sob in agony. She wanted them to just let her die. Gaia was close to death and she knew it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Ohanzee walked inside, still crying. He knew how to stitch up wounds, but he didn't know if it would work this time. He looked at Gaia, then at Aaron.
"Please, Aaron, please help me help her," he begged, sobbing. He didn't know what to do this time, and he hoped Aaron would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 am

Aaron knew what to do, he'd cauterize her arm. "Get me a sheet of metal of some sort. We're going to cauterize it." He looked at Ohanzee and gently cupped his cheek. "Calm down. We'll help her."

Gaia was silent now. The pain had caused her to pass out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:48 am

Ohanzee felt his face grow hotter, but he was too upset to care. He simply nodded and went outside to the side of the cottage where there was a pile of scrap metal and wood. He grabbed a sheet of metal from the pile and rushed back inside. He didn't know what Aaron was doing, but he hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

Aaron put the sheet on the stove and turned it on. When the metal sheet was hot enough he pressed it to where Gaia's arm had once fully been. The smell was awful, but the bleeding slowly stopped and the wound was closed. He couldn't save the girl's arm. But this was the best he could do.

The pain in caused Gaia to wake up, screaming loudly again. She spit up blood on her self and threw up. It was disgusting and she was covered in it. She couldn't move though, the pain held her down.

Aaron looked at Ohanzee. "Go get water from the river," he looked back down at Gaia. "We need to wash her up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:06 am

Ohanzee silently nodded, tears still streamed down his face, but he was no longer sobbing. He picked up a bucket from the kitchen and walked to the river which was, thankfully, not too far. As the bucket filled with water, he watched the calm yet rapid waves. It relaxed him. He still couldn't believe he did such a thing, he felt awful. He convinced himself Gaia now hated him and Aaron would never stay. He quickly yet steadily walked back to the cottage with the bucket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:44 am

Aaron was scared for the girl. He wasn't sure what she had done, but it had to be serious. Aaron would stay to make sure she was safe. He glanced at the door, waiting for Ohanzee to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:48 am

Ohanzee walked in and set the bucket at Aaron's feet then went and got some rags from the kitchen. He didn't say a word, he just started cleaning Gaia up. He didn't want to speak to Aaron, he was afraid that if he talked, he would break down crying again. But he knew he needed to tell Aaron what Gaia did and explain that he didn't always do these things to people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 am

Aaron looked at Ohanzee and sighed. "I'm going to pour the water on her slowly," he lifted up the bucket and did so, pouring the water over the girl's body, washing some dirt and grime away. "What's her name?"

Gaia groaned and looked around. None of the faces standing over her were Regenard's. If she died she wanted him to know she was sorry. "I'm sorry." she spat blood when she whispered the words but she repeated them. "I'm so sorry." she sobbed, spitting up more blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:58 am

Ohanzee watched Aaron.
"Her name is Gaia," he said. He looked at her and watched her whisper an apology over and over and sob, tears welling in his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore and just looked at Aaron. He oddly had a calming effect over Ohanzee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 am

Aaron smoothed the hair from Gaia's face. This was the same woman he had seen in town. Why hadn't he helped her? He felt terrible. He felt sick. There was truly nothing more he could do. He would go into town and get medicine for the girl, but he was tired. "Ohanzee, Go strip the sheets from the bed." he looked down at Gaia. "Maybe she'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainbowMustaches

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

Ohanzee silently went to the bedroom and began removing the sheets when the tears came again. He couldn't control them. He convinced himself Aaron thought bad of him, that he thought he was a monster. He sure felt like one. He never would intentionally do something like this, but he had been blinded by anger and let his emotions take control. He got done stripping the sheets off the bed but waited until he stopped crying to go back into the main room, but his eyes were red anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 am

Aaron stared at Ohanzee and said a bit roughly. "Calm down! She'll be okay. You only shot off her arm, broke a rib, impaled her to a tree and kicked her until she coughed up blood. But we got her arm cauterized, Now we just have to sew up the wounds on her shoulders." He lifted her shirt and saw the bruises on her sides. "You kicked her in the fucking stomach when she had a bullet wound?!" He bit the inside of his cheek and took in a deep breath, hoping to whatever god there was that she'd live. "Ohanzee, It's okay. I don't think bad of you. I'm confused and a bit afraid, but i'm sure you had some kind of reason." He glanced at the bruises again. "I can get ice from the tundras for her, but it would melt by the time I got it here." He gently brushed his fingers against the bruise. "I'll take her with. I'm going to go the river and wash my face, Sew up her wounds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaia'shome.   

Back to top Go down

Gaia'shome.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: The Petrucious Forest-
Jump to: