Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finished Business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allastom

Finished Business  Empty
PostSubject: Finished Business    Finished Business  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:49 am

Ceadda entered the city, immediately heading to the building where his current employer was. Upon arriving, he saw the old man seated at a table in the tavern at which he had hired Ceadda.
He walked up to the man, handing him the sack with the herbs he had asked for.

"You did well, Allastom. I hope you didn't have too much trouble on this contract," the old man said.
"It was nothing I couldn't handle," Ceadda responded. "I'm in a hurry, so if you could pay me, I'll be on my way."
"I'm afraid I expected you to take longer, and I don't have any money on me to pay you. Would you accept an item?"
"Of course if it is valuable enough."
"Well I couldn't help but notice your old, beat up weapons. My son was recently killed, and he was a respected member of the Dalets. I still have his old assault rifle and officer's sword."
"That'd be more than acceptable!"

The man retrieved the items, giving them to Ceadda. Ceadda left the city, in a large hurry to get back to Izanami.

EXIT D'LOUL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom

Finished Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: The Wastes :: D'loul-
Jump to: