Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Junichi Hanabato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

Junichi Hanabato Empty
PostSubject: Junichi Hanabato   Junichi Hanabato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Name: Junichi Hanabato (Jap. Form : Hanabato Junichi - Nickname: Jun)

Height: 4'9

Weight: 100 pounds

Nationality: Japanese; Elfish

Personality: Timid, Lonely, Quiet, Brave, Witty,

Status (Married, single, etc.): Single

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Beliefs (Religion, Afterlife, etc.): Atheist

Family: None

Occupation (Trader, student, etc.): Student

Skills/Hobbies: Spying/gathering information, training, obeying orders, being by herself.

Appearance (Picture and/or description): She has unruly/spiky dark green hair that goes down below her mid-neck with a spike that sticks up in the back, light grey (blind) eyes and a large scar (from where she was wounded by a wild beast as a child) runs down her left eye. Junichi has long elf-like ears and sharp canine teeth. She normally wears dark clothing that consists of a long black cape that is usually pulled up by the collar so it covers her lower face (i.e. her mouth; on the bridge of her nose), a black cotton shirt, dark gray shorts that are held up by a black belt, dark bandage-like socks that go up to her thighs (just below her shorts) and reveal her feet. She does not wear any shoes (she uses her feet to “see” where she’s going and her ears to sense others). Junichi carries weapons (knives -- Hisshou) on her at all times; they are secured and hidden near her belt.

Reasons for Joining Agency (capture, family, etc.): Capture - nowhere else to go.

Time in Agency: Four Years

Weapon Proficiency (knives, pistols, rifles, etc.): Knives (Hisshous specifically)

Bio: Hanabato Junichi is blind; she uses her hearing to sense others and her feet to “see“. After the tragic death of her Nana (the only living family member she had left), she was found and captured by the Agency. There, she was trained as a skillful Hisshou (knife) wielder, despite her impediment. Although she wasn't -and still isn't- thoroughly trusted by most of the other Agency members, she has proven to be useful in the most valiant of ways. In her time spent in the Agency, she has been picked on by her superiors (not the leaders!) because of her short stature and petite body type. Junichi has goals that are unknown as of right now.

Last edited by AstralBeings on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

Junichi Hanabato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichi Hanabato   Junichi Hanabato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 pm

I'd recommend maybe reconsidering the age if your character is in the Agency.
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
AstralBeings

AstralBeings

Junichi Hanabato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami Kou   Junichi Hanabato I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Aha, whoops! Embarassed I meant to change that before I posted it (I figured you'd say something like that) but I ended up forgetting.
I have updated the age so it is now 18.
I apologize for the inconvenience!

EDIT: Ah, you beat me to replying!
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

Junichi Hanabato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichi Hanabato   Junichi Hanabato I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:23 pm

It's perfectly okay! I love your character!
Approved! Welcome aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Junichi Hanabato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichi Hanabato   Junichi Hanabato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junichi Hanabato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journals of The Wastes :: Character Creation :: Characters-
Jump to: