Journals of The Wastes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izanami's Shelter

Go down 
+2
DakraShadowshade
Izanami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainLu

Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Scarlet felt bad. She stirred up bad memories. She hesitantly hugged Izanami. "Honestly if i'm too much trouble I will leave" she swallowed hard. "I know a few places I could stay instead" she sighed, pulling away from the sweet smelling Izanami. "I really admire your name" she giggled."It's far better than mine" she took another gulp of water and sat down, looking over the girl infront of her. God, was she beautiful. "You're really, really pretty" she said aloud. 'I know that's a tad awkward to hear, but you really are" she smiled at her and gulped the rest of the water she had given her. "T-That was for me, right?...Did you want any..?"
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Izanami laughed softly, feeling her cheeks burn a bit, but not nearly as much as Ceadda had caused. "No, no, that water was for you." She smiled. "I'm fine." She stood and began to tend to the soup. "Thank you, Scarlet." She replied quietly, not sure how to take that kind of compliment from another woman. "You're awfully beautiful yourself as well. And you will stay here until you are healed, full and hydrated." Izanami turned away from the stove and smiled to her new guest, but in the back of her mind, she had troubling thoughts about Ceadda. Was he safe?
Back to top Go down
https://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Scarlet wanted to hug the girl again, It was such a nice feeling to have her arms around her. She sighed. "Izanami, Are you alright?" she came up behind her and hesitantly made Izanami turn, being gentle about it she turned the stove off. "You seem upset and troubled" Scarlet knew she would make her new friend feel awkward. But she didn't really know how to act proper. She jumped back, looking ashamed. "I'm sorry..." she sat back down and stared at the table, not sure what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Izanami shook her head. "You don't have anything to be sorry for." She sighed, beginning to scoop the soup into a small black bowl. She then set it in front of Scarlet with a spoon and napkin. "I'm just.. troubled, I suppose." She sighed once more, sitting on the other side of the table from her newest guest. "My close friend had to run out on an errand, and I know that it will take him time to complete it and to return, but I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to him... We only just met yesterday and I stupidly let him into my home, but we're already so close. And my heart skips and my mind swims and I just turn into gelatin when he's near me." Izanami bit her lip and laid her head on the table.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Scarlet felt slightly jealous but she smiled "I'm sure he's okay, honey" she came up behind Izanami and rubbed her back. "Try not too think to much about it, I'm sure he'll return shortly" she paused "and when he does, I suppose I should leave so you two can be alone" she sat back down and started quietly eating the soup, It was one of the best things she had tasted in a while and she immediately felt better. She wanted to gulp it down, but she didn't want to do such a thing infront of her new friend. "This is amazing" she smiled softly before taking another bite. She swallowed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Izanami sat up slowly, combing through her hair with her hand. "Thank you for the assurance, m'dear." She smiled. "And you really like it? It's my mother's own recipe. She always liked to experiment in the kitchen, and I was always more than willing to try her food out. It was always delicious." Izanami grinned. "And you'll stay until you're okay, no matter who else is here." She blushed. "It sounds like I'm holding you captive. I mean to say that you'll be no trouble..."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Scarlet giggled "I wouldn't mind if you held me captive," she winked and took another bite. "I won't stay for too long though". Scarlet hesitated "What did you do with the man?" She was sure that asking the was a mistake but she couldn't help herself. She sighed and frowned. "Forget I asked, It was a mistake"
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Izanami laughed. "No, it's only fair you know. Well, we didn't do much. We talked for a long while, about our pasts and our goals and such, and then I allowed him to sleep in my bed with me. He comforted me as I cried, and I fell asleep in his arms. This morning he told me he had work to do, and he hugged me and kissed my cheek before he left." She slumped in her chair. "I hope he's alright."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Scarlet couldn't help the girl and for some reason that was making her want to cry. She frowned. "That sounds lovely...I've done that with quite a few men but it never felt special" she sighed and stood up, walking back into the room and layed on the makeshift bed and curled up, ready to sleep. Her headache was killing her and something about the girl made her feel an extreme sadness
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

Izanami cleared the table and washed the bowl and spoon before storing away the extra soup in the same container. "You will find the right person, Scarlet. And when you do, your heart will know it." After she had finished the chores, she sat on the mattress and pushed the hair out of the woman's face. "If you want to sleep, don't let me keep you up. I'll turn out the lights at your call." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 am

"No, I'd like stay up and talk with you" she sat up in the bedroll, looking at Izanami curiously. "You've caught my attention" she winked at smiled at her, she felt like she was trying too hard but oh well. She looked up at Izanami. "Your past may not be pretty, and if you're not willing to share it that's fine. But i'd love to know more about you"
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:28 am

Izanami smiled softly. "Well, I already told you that the Cadets took my family. So I lived in the Dalets' shelter for Cadet victims. I was there until I was eighteen, then a friend from the shelter took me in. But he got involved with the wrong people, so that died off. But he still brings me water rations, in return for a supply of whatever he needs..." She swallowed nervously, as if he were around. "And I'm not much. I make potions and experiment with spells. I trade in town. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:35 am

Scarlet was hesitant, she did not want Izanami to think worse of her, but she deserved the truth. "I am a whore, I prostitute myself in order for rations" she paused and licked her lips. "It started at a young age, I needed tutoring but I could not pay." her frown deepened and she looked sick again. "I'm great at sneaking around, you need to be when some of the men you sleep with are married" tears welled up in her eyes and she felt herself growing angry, sick and just plain sad. "Forgive me." she said softly before running out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:39 am

Izanami grabbed her wrist before she could run too far, and she stood face to face to her. "Don't be sorry. I'm sorry that you have had to do such things." She smiled. "But think of it this way; you have a place to stay now. I'll give you food, water and sleep as you need and you do not need to repay me with anything but kindness. It can only go up from here, Scarlet, if you'll stay." Izanami looked into her eyes, meaning every word she said.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:52 am

Scarlet was amazed by Izanami, she was so kind, so, what as the word? Oh yes. Perfect. Well for someone in this day and age, It felt so amazing to have someone actually care about her. She quickly hugged Izanami. "You are a great friend and I will keep you close no matter what happens" She was closer to tears now. "I'll be your guardian" she smiled a bit. "Like, a look out." She felt her heart beating faster as she hesitantly kissed Izanami's forehead. "I can't thank you enough" she squeezed her again.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:57 am

Izanami felt her face get hot, but she hugged Scarlet in return. "And I will be your guardian, Scarlet. I will protect you, and I'm sure that my friend will as well. We'll all get each others' backs, and we'll all live happily." She smiled brightly at the thought of the future. But would another woman cause problems between the two? She didn't know for sure, but she couldn't dwell.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:09 am

Scarlet blushed and gently pulled away from Izanami, fearing that if she hugged her for too long, she would find her hands wandering. No, she thought to herself "I'd never do that to her" she sighed and spoke aloud to Izanami. "I hope your friend accepts me as you have" Scarlet smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind Izanami's hear before sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:12 am

Izanami smiled and laughed a bit under her breath. "I'm sure he won't have a problem. I'm just too much of a giver." She watched her sit, and she sat next to her, taking off of her helmet with the oversized goggles wrapped around it. She looked in it, then looked up. "Are you ready to sleep then?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 am

"Will we be sharing a bed?" Scarlet heard herself ask before even thinking. She blushed and giggled a bit. "I mean, we don't have to. I'll sleep on the makeshift bed though, I don't think you want to sleep on it, besides, i find it very comfortable" she sighed. "To be honest, I don't even think I could sleep" she rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lip. "I'm messing this up so bad" she blushed and laughed, her laugh was smooth like milk.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:41 am

Izanami smiled sweetly and shook her head. "If you don't mind, this makeshift bed is for you, and when my friend returns, he'll most likely sleep in my bed. I might sleep, or I might not. I've been trying to perfect some spells, but I've been failing. I think I'm going to stay up most of the night and work on them to the best of my ability. I could make so much more money and many more trades if I could perfect them." She patted her leg. "You sleep tight, and don't worry, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:06 am

Ceadda led his new companion to the hatch where Izanami's shelter was. He quickly made his way to it, and knocked on the hatch.

"Hopefully she's home. I don't think she would have left, but you never know..." he said, a bit worried that she had been lying to him the whole time. His paranoia annoyed him greatly sometimes. He wished he could just trust her. He WANTED to trust her.

They waited for a response...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 am

Izanami stood quickly, a large smile plastered on her face. She knew it had to be Ceadda. It just had to be! She sprinted to the ladder and threw open the hatch. She immediately squealed a bit under her breath, melting at just the sight of him. She then saw another man with him, she she knew that they could explain later.

"Climb in." Izanami ordered softly, and after they did so, she shut and locked the hatch securely. She knew she may have to open another secret door she made for a bedroom to house the man and Scarlet. Could she leave them alone together? She sat on he bed and studied the man, but she was more focused on Ceadda, and no guest would change that.
Back to top Go down
Nero577

Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:20 am

I try not ti fidget around as seeing a female kind of got my mind going numb. Man i am as weird as ever, maybe pretending to focus on my studies will help ease my nervous mind.

I whisper into Ceadda's ear "Uhm should i say anything?" I look down upon my book after I ask him, man I have never interacted with a female before, this should be quite interesting or entertaining. I love a good challenge when out of my comfort zone....
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 am

"Let me do the talking," he whispered back.

"Hello there, my dear," Ceadda said to Izanami, smiling at her, "I apologize for bringing this surprise guest, but I rescued this man on my way here as he was attacked by a few morons with knives. His bodyguard was apparently a drunken moron, no where near my level considering I took them out without them ever being able to retaliate."

He hoped that she wouldn't mind this, but Ceadda couldn't just leave the man to die.

He noticed the other woman just now, and was perplexed.
"Who is that over there," he asked, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/allastom
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:58 am

Izanami nodded and smiled. She held out her hand to shake the man's hand. "My name is Izanami Kou, but you may just call me Izanami." She smiled to him sweetly. "Welcome to my home. In a minute, I'll prepare the rooms for my two newest guests, but for now, make yourself at home. I have plenty of food and water to share."

She glanced to her, then back to Ceadda. "This is Scarlet. She was being attacked by a Cadet, and I couldn't leave her to die, so I helped her, and she'll be staring with us for a while. Her wounds are healed, but I feel she is drained both physically and mentally." Turning to her, she winked quickly, then pressed a button on the wall.

A hole in the floor between the oven and the stove opened up, and a ladder was revealed. "Down the ladder is a hallway, which has three doors. Each door leads to a small bedroom with a twin mattress, which I'll admit is beaten up quite a bit; blankets, a pillow, a radio, a lamp, few books, and some rations." She looked to everyone. "Scarlet, you and my new guest can sleep down there in seperate rooms, if that's alright with you two. Ceadda and I will stay here. We have things to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Izanami's Shelter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Shelter
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next