Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Izanami's Shelter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 am

Izanami removed her face from the pillow and buried herself in his chest again, slowly letting it out at first before releasing the seal on over fifteen years of grief, despair and confusion in front of a man she had just met today, but felt like she had known for all of her life. Someone willing to care for her and judge her when someone should be judged? Not for the things she had done or gone though, but what she would do now, and tomorrow and the day after that. Izanami held onto the fabric on his chest, the leak slowly beginning to drip at a slower pace than before. She sniffed a few times, then pulled away just enough to see his face, but still lay in his arms. She felt her face grow hot. "I-I'm sorry... I-I've never been such a mess before..." Izanami sighed hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wastes.forumotion.com
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 am

"Don't ever be sorry for feeling. You are a person. You've had a hard time and you deserve somebody to be there for you," Ceadda said, his voice kind. "But you need sleep dear, and I probably do too. I suggest we do that. We can talk more in the morning and then once I return, okay?" He told her.

"I promise I'll be back. I know my way around surviving, dear," he said, his voice filled with charisma and confidence he didn't have at the moment. "Just focus on you staying safe, please. That is what is most important to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/allastom
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:05 am

Izanami looked him in the eyes with pure respect as he spoke, and she nodded, resting her head on the pillow as he drew to a close. "I will rest, only to know that you rest alongside me. I hope you will not leave without talking to me in the morning, as I want to wish you luck on your trip and give you the supplies you need. It would be the least I can do to support you, sir Ceadda, after what you have provided for me in my own home." She smiled to him, before yawning and closing her eyes slowly. "Goodnight, Ceadda, and may you have sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 am

Waking up in the morning, Ceadda remembered the previous evening and smiled as he awoke. Waking up to Izanami... Now that's something he thinks he could get used to. She was very striking. What he liked looking at most though were her eyes. He knew he had to leave soon though.

"Good morning, miss Izanami," he said getting up to prepare himself for the day.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 am

Izanami stirred a bit in bed, then blinked slowly as she awoke to Ceadda next to her in her bed. She smiled as the scene assured her that last night had not been some crazy dream. "Good morning, sir Ceadda." She greeted him quietly before stretching and siting up in the bed. She could absolutely get used to waking up in his arms every morning.

Izanami watched him prepare for his journey hastily, and it made her heart sink into her gut. She wished that he didn't have to leave her, but he had a job to do, and she understood that. Rolling out of bed, she followed him. "Is there anything I can do before you leave?" Izanami asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 am

"No, I have everything I need for a return trip, and I have everything I own on me at all times, mostly," He paused, smiling at her. "I'll be fine, I know how to handle myself. I've made trips all over the place and nothing has gotten me yet."

Ceadda did something then, that he did not know whether it was wise or not. He walked over to Izanami, and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek, smiling at her after.

"I have to go now, I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise. Luckily you happened to be talking to one of the best and smartest fighters around. So you know I won't get any fights I can't win," he said, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 am

Izanami felt her skin and her face grow intensely hot at the kiss, and she blinked a few times. What was this swimming feeling in her brain and this skipping sensation in her chest? "I-I don't doubt your skills, Ceadda, I simply worry by just that. I fear your head growing too big, making you pick a right too big for yourself." She sighed. "I suppose I shouldn't worry. I've trusted you so far, and it would be wrong of me to stop now."

She looked into his eyes for a minute or two, then hugged him tightly to her body, intaking his natural scent one last time before he left, calming herself quickly as she did so. As she pulled away, Izanami kissed his cheek in return. "Please be careful, Ceadda." She sighed softly. "It would pain me so if you were to not return..."
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 am

Ceadda smiled as he saw her cheeks begin to burn bright red, and the look of shock on her face. "Don't worry, everything will end up okay, my dear. I will come back, and make sure I can protect you."

He turned, preparing to ascend the ladder to the surface. Leaving was the hardest thing Ceadda had done in a long time, but he had a reputation, and he wasn't about to fail a contract.

"Good bye, dear Izanami," he said, ascending the ladder to the surface.

EXIT IZANAMI'S SHELTER
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 am

"Goodbye, sweet Ceadda," Izanami called softly to him as he exited the shelter, and as soon as the hatch closed behind him, she returned to her bed and sprawled out of it, extending her arms and legs and staring into the bed. Time would go so much slower without her new company by her side, now. Why did the best moments have to shrink, and the most painful stretch? She sighed heavily and pushed herself up.

No, she couldn't be completely dependent on this man, no matter how close they were. She had her own things to do, and she would do them. It would make the time go by faster, she hoped, and it would keep her mind vacant of him, even though she didn't want that. Izanami stood up slowly, strolling slowly to the table and picking up a small sheet of paper. She read her to-do list aloud to herself.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Scarlet had been watching the hatch for a while, when a man came out of it! A handsome one at that. She wasn't worried about that right now though, she wanted the girl who lived inside. She was beautiful. She knew the woman was straight, but she didn't just want the woman, she wanted what she had, all of the potions, herbs and medicines. Those could help her. Although, it would give the men another thing to steal. Oh well. Her stomach growled. The woman had to have food. She would soon find out. She pounced onto the hatch and knocked furiously. "Please let me in!" She screamed, her voice filled with faux panic. She wondered if the girl was just as beautiful up close. She could stroke her hair...and feel her smooth skin. She shivered in delight. "Not now." She thought as she continued pounding the door. She didn't want to be a slut towards the girl. Mainly she just wanted a friend. She didn't even know the woman's name, regrettably. She was nervous about this encounter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Izanami jumped up at the sound of the frantic woman, and she was instantly pulled out of her shitty mood that Ceadda's absence had plunged her into. She sped to the ladder, pressed the correct code into the key pad, and lifted the hatch just a crack. She peeked out, making sure there wasn't an impostor trying to enter her home, rob her and kill her. As soon as she saw the figure of the woman, Izanami judged her prematurely, taking her as a scandalous scum. She shut the steel hatch quickly and locked it up.

Manually turning the lights off, Izanami turned back to her bed and snuggled under the covers, sure that she would not be able to do much else until he returned. She felt pathetic, and she slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Scarlet was hurt, the woman shut the hatch on her! She knew she looked like a slut, and that she didn't really look friendly or clean, but it hurt. She pounded on the hatch over and over, "Please open up!" she was breathless from screaming. She heard footsteps approaching behind her. In this day and age that was a terrifying sound.She didn't dare turn around. She pounded on the hatch again "If i wasn't serious before, I am now" She was frantic now. The footsteps stopped and she felt someone kneeling behind her. She looked behind her. She was greeted by a Cadet's fist. The pain she felt was piercing, but she'd felt worse before. She whimpered "Stop!". The man's fist connected with her stomach. "Please help me!". He pulled out a blade grabbed her hair, pulling it back and exposing her neck. He was going to slit her throat. She was actually afraid this time. She sucked in a breath but she didn't fight.

It was pointless. Her tears rolled down her cheeks as she let out one more pitiful "Help".
Would the woman pay attention this time? She looked up at the man's smirking face. He stabbed a knife into her stomach. He laughed at that. It hurt...Oh god did it hurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 am

Izanami heard both the Cadet and the woman this time, and she jumped out of bed faster than a lightning bolt. As she strutted to her ladder, she snagged her dagger from underneath the table and climbed up, the blade in her teeth. She wasted no time in climbing the ladder and throwing the hatch open. "Get in!" She yelled to the woman, who was beaten on the ground. "I'll deal with him!" She flew out of the hatch, and she bounded to the left, then the right, and took off into the air. Flipping in the air, she landed on the Cadet's back, catching him off guard and making him lose his grip of the woman.

Now, it was one to one. The woman wasn't a part of this any longer. The Cadet soon grabbed Izanami's ankle and flipped her over his head, slamming her to the ground. As she did her best to unscramble her eyes, the Cadet grabbed her shirt and pulled her close to his face. Smirking, he looked her up and down. "I recognize that young body," he growled, obviously ready to take advantage of Izanami.

Izanami peered at him as soon as her diplopia disappeared. The dark gray eyes, the jagged teeth, the light skin, the distinct breath that smelled of beer and steak that always haunted her. "It's you!" She screamed bloody murder. "You're the one that killed my father and brother and took my mother and sister! I'll fucking rip out your guts one by one if it's the last thing I do!" Izanami kicked and screamed and weeped in a flurry of rage, but it only amused the man.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 am

Scarlet knew she should stay out of it, this was a personal matter to the beautiful young girl. She saw how amused the man was an was instantly disgusted. She wouldn't seduce the man, at this point it was wrong. She would attack him. She would make the girl like her even if it was only as a friend. She pulled a large, pure silver dagger out of her combat boot. She was great at sneaking. She snuck up behind the man and wrapped her arm around his throat, forcing him to drop the young one. She held him in place and gently tossed her dagger to the girl. She would let the girl finish it. She really just wanted to know her name. The man escaped her hold by flipping her over and slamming her onto the ground. "Didn't you catch the hint?" The man smiled an all too bright smile "This is personal now". He looked over body and licked his lips. He ripped the bandages which she used for a shirt off, exposing her breasts and the scar of a huge cross cut in between them, which her parents had done when she was fifteen. "I just wanted a better look" the man smiled and kicked Scarlet hard in her side, he obviously took delight in that. "I'll take you with me" the other guys would love to see our new doll. He turned back to Izanami. "Look at my pretty new doll" he said as he stepped aside, allowing Izanami to see Scarlet. "You can be my other one" he smirked, grabbing her hair and yanking it back, making her look up at his face. "I'll finally be able to do what I want with you"

He smiled, ready to stab her, when Scarlet stood up and hit the man in the back of the head with a wooden board that was laying by the open hatch. The man fell unconsious. "You can take it from here" Scarlet was speaking softly, it was obvious she was in pain. Blood dripped from the corner of her mouth. "I need help..." She coughed a bit of blood onto Izanami. "May I go inside?" She was having trouble hiding herself and she hated that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:49 am

Izanami lay helpless on the ground as the fair woman struggled with him, and she was relieved when he was finally knocked unconscious. She stood slowly, looking at the man, and then back at the dagger the woman had thrown her. "You may go inside. Lay down... I'll tend to you a bit, m'dear." She stooped low at the man, trying to make a decision. Would she kill him, or simply torture him and extract information about her family from him? Izanami settled on the latter, but she didn't want Ceadda to know. She didn't think that he would be able to look at her the same ever again. Dropping in the hatch, after she assumed that the lady had taken her bed, she rummaged in the stores, pulling out a dirty rag that she never cared for.

Izanami held the rag in her mouth, throwing the dagger on the table. At inputing a code by the ladder, another hole opened underneath the ladder, letting it continue downward into a dark, stone room. She knew the human body was frail, but he was much too big to carry over her shoulder, so she had no choice but to drop him into the shelter, and then into the room before. She hoped no bones were broken.

She set to work, stripping him of all of his clothes but his undershirt and boxers. Izanami knew that whatever clothes she could find would be useful, and she was excited in knowing that she now had Cadet clothes. Sitting him against the wall, she chained his hands to the floor, and a chain from the far wall connected to a collar that she clamped around his neck. After she double checked every knot. she tied the rag over the man's mouth. That would keep him quiet for when Ceadda returned.

She turned off the lights and climbed back up to the first floor, before inputing the code once more. Izanami watched the secret hatch slide into place. She then turned her attention to the woman, and she sat on the edge of the bed with her. "Miss, are you alright?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Scarlet covered herself up quickly, she felt bad because assumed she could use the woman's bed and her stomach was bleeding, staining the sheets and blankets. She blushed faintly, looking over the woman. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I've been taken advantage of and attacked all too many times by Cadets" she looked ashamed. Sometimes she was willing to let them run their filthy hands over her body. She needed the abuse and it made her sick. She'd grown to love it. She suddenly felt unworthy, she didn't deserve to have such a lovely and fair maiden helping her. "I think I'm going to be sick" She clutched her bleeding stomach and jumped up, the blanket falling "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here" she spoke hastily. God, the girl in front of her was beautiful and that wasn't helping Scarlet with her unworthy feeling. "I need to go" she smiled weakly. walking forward, passing Izanami before passing out, collapsing to the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Izanami cried out in shock, rushing to the woman and stooping to her side. She picked her up carefully and slowly, carrying her back to the bed and laying her down. "I don't mind the blankets nor the pillows staining. I can get more." She sighed quietly, then stood and crouched to access the storage under her bed. Rolling out a flat, plastic container, she cracked open the lid and pull out new clothes for the woman, ones that would keep her warm. She stripped the cargo shorts and boots off of her, and Izanami realized she should fix the bleeding wound on her stomach. She quickly stood and scrambled for a violet potion that would instantly heal a wound once applied to it. Sitting back next to the woman, she brushed her hair out of her face. "This may sting, but I have to help you," she sighed, knowing very well that she could not hear Izanami. She poured the potion in, and it soon mended itself.

Izanami then decided to dress the woman, clothing her with comfortable brown sweats and a long sleeve black shirt. She knew that she most likely wanted fashion, but Izanami would give her comfort. She folded the woman's original clothes and stored them in the container, pushing it back under the bed. Next to it, she withdrew two foam pads, which were rolled up tightly. She lay them out, dressed it with sheets, blanket and a pillow before laying her in it. The new bed lay next to hers, but orientated horizontal against the far wall. She then set on replacing the sheets on her bed.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Scarlet sat up quickly and looked down at her new clothing. She looked at Izanami and coughed uncomfortably, realizing quickly that the woman had seen her completely naked. She groaned and rubbed her head. "Ugh...What happened? My head hurts like hell". She rubbed her arm uncomfortably. "I should go" she paused to take a breath "and I'm getting a bit hungry, I don't want to use your rations". She started to stand up and stumbled a little. "Thank you ma'am" Scarlet said softly as she gently laid her hand on Izanami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Izanami turned and shook her head. "M'dear, you are in no condition to leave yet. You may take as much of my rations and water and clothes you need. I'm never one to turn away one in need. You may sleep here and eat here, so long as you do not mind my other company. He should be returning soon." She tried to set her down back on her bed. "Take as long as you need to heal."
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 pm

There was going to be a man in the house. Scarlet was never good with men. She shrugged and smiled "Yeah, I'll be fine" she sat on the bed again. "I can make my own food, I don't want you slaving away to make it" her stomach growled loudly and she blushed lightly. "If you don't mind, What is your name?". Scarlet wanted to thank her properly. She still felt sick. She looked down at her stomach and was surprised to see that the wound was gone "W-What happened?".."I wasn't dreaming, was I? I really got stabbed..Or at least I thought I did" she was nervous now and eyed the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Isanami sat on her make shift bed with the woman, smiling innocently. She wanted to make sure that she knew Izanami meant no harm. "My name is Izanami. Izanami Kou, if you'd like to know. And about your wound, well, I healed it, in the simplest terms. I'm a sorceress of sorts, m'dear." She studied her face careful. "Don't suspect me or fear me. I am one of the only girls with a decent heart still intact." Izanami stood slowly and went to the pantry. "What do you fancy for food?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Scarlet smiled "I don't fear you, lovely. Do not fret" she smiled. "Do you have any soup or something similar?" She remembered her father spilling hot soup on her once, he didn't care but her tutor licked it and tended to it with care. She thought he actually liked her. She frowned at the memory. Scarlet sighed and rubbed her head. "I need water, my throat is sore and my headache is going to kill me" She looked up at the woman. "Izanami is a beautiful name"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Izanami smiled and walked to the stores, rummaging for a large jar of soup she knew he had made just the other day. Finally finding it, she pulled it out and set it on the table in the middle. She scooped out some with a fading metal ladle, filling the pot on the stove and turning up the temperature. She took the rest of the stores back to the pantry and withdrew a small jam jar filled with water. As Izanami handed it to her, she sat with her and smiled. "And what is your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Scarlet drank the water happily, some of it dripping onto the new clothing the woman had given her. She frowned. "I'm sorry..." She bit her lip at smiled up at Izanami. "My name is Scarlet. I no longer tell people my last name because there's a few people who'd like to find me." She sighed, still feeling sick. She was greatful to the woman. "Why are you being so helpful?" She asked softly, curiosity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Izanami sighed softly. "When I saw that Cadet hurt you and try to kill you, I knew I had to try and make amends. The Cadets wiped out my entire family, and my world had changed. I swore that I had to help anyone that the Cadets harmed..." She cleared her throat. "Excuse me for my emotions. And don't be sorry for anything. You are my guest." She glanced to the stove, then back to her. "Scarlet... That's a beautiful name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Shelter
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next