Journals of The Wastes

Share your encounters and experiences of The Wastes here, for others to read.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Izanami's Shelter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero577

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 am

Enter the home once again about 1 hour after the fight Alastom is in the process of removing the bullet

"FUCK IT HURTS!!!!" I struggle as though he is repeatedly stabbing me. "Please take it out already this hurts so much!!! argh!!!!" He continues to dig, the bullet went in deep. "Alastom is she okay, TELL ME IS SHE OKAY!?!" I flail about. Alastom has me tied up good but it still wasn't enough to hold me tightly. "God damnit argh!!!" It finally comes out and Alastom has some pretty choice words to tell me for going out alone without backup......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainLu

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:26 pm

((Scarlet's Dead....))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

ENTER IZANAMI'S SHELTER

Regenard approached the place Izanami had led him, noticing she was a bit behind him. He slumped over by the bush and took his mask off now that he was away from the city. He wouldn't be able to spend much time without it anymore. His mask made him a hero to the people.

He waited for Izanami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

ENTER IZANAMI'S SHELTER

Izanami walked slowly behind Regenard, deep in thought about everything that happened recently. What would happen to the Wastes now? Would it plunge into chaos? She focused and caught up to him, sitting next to him by the brush.

"Are you alright Regenard?" Izanami asked softly, concerned.

Last edited by Izanami on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-wastes.forumotion.com
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Regenard looked up to her, then thought of Ohanzee, and Gaia, and how he'd abandoned them. He didn't really truly care.
"Oh, I'm fine," he said, standing up. He slipped his mask back on.
"Are we the only two here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Izanami stood slowly, heaving a sigh.

"I'll be honest, Regenard, I've been housing three other people, but I doubt they're still here." She glanced to the side and spotted a trail of blood, and she already had a feeling as to what was happened. "Sh-she's dead..." Izanami whispered, and closed her eyes. She felt suspended in mid-air, like she wasn't human. Like she wasn't even alive. She quickly turned back to Regenard.

"Those fucking Cadets! I knew it was one of them... they're the only ones that drag bodies away to the depths of Hell where they feed..." She looked at him. "That makes two. Two males."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Regenard lifted his mask and put his hand on Izanami's face.
"We'll get them yet," he said. He lifted an eyebrow.
"And two males? So I have competition?" he laughed softly and stared into Izanami's eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Izanami laughed softly, but she knew that it was slightly true, and something would burst.
"Well, I wouldn't say that..." she told him sweetly and laughed quietly, returning the gaze.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Regenard felt a mix of exhilaration, attraction, and anger. His war had started, the Cadets and the Dalets and the Agents would all die, and he had met a lovely ally.
He leaned forward and kissed Izanami.
"You'll get through this. We all will. The war will end and the Wastes will be free," he said in a whisper, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Izanami's muscles tensed. Her mind went blank, yet exploded with fireworks. Her heart stopped, yet it skipped like a pebble. She hadn't expected him to do that. She felt her face grow embarrassingly hot.
"I-I trust you..." she stumbled around in her mind. Izanami closed her eyes and let herself float.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Regenard stood and looked towards the city. Smoke rose into the air. Not long now. One more day.
"We should head inside, Izanami. A storm is coming," he said. He wasn't very far off. Hell would fall later that night, and the wastes would be caught in the center of the storm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 pm

His voice brought her back to reality.
"Right, right." She nodded and shook her head to wake up. "I'll get the hatch."
Izanami stooped low and tampered with the combination lock, then finally threw the hatch open. She dropped inside, then looked up to Regenard with bright eyes. He looked like a hero to her.
"Just drop in. There's a ladder if you need. I'll close it after you," she called up.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Regenard jumped down, silently hitting the ground. He hung his coat on a notch in the wall.
"If you don't mind," he said, smiling. He hung his mask on the same notch and felt the wall.
"Did you... make this place yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 am

Izanami smiled and climbed halfway up the ladder before shutting the hatch.
"I don't mind at all." She grinned and walked back to him.
"Yes, when I was little, my family was killed by Cadets. I left and came back, and found their safe. A few thousand dollars was holed up for my siblings and I. I used some for this, but most things are hand made or traded," Izanami smiled, a bit proud.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:05 am

Regenard chuckled quietly.
"Heh, family," he said to himself, hoping Izanami hadn't heard. He reached into his pocket and moved the bow between his fingers.
"How long has it been since anyone has cooked you anything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:07 am

"Hmmm," Izanami thought aloud, and she questioned it deeply.
She knew that it had been since her family had died. Was it while she had been with Jurou? No... the Dalets' shelter? Izanami couldn't remember. She shook her head.
"It's been a very long time." She said. "I can't actually remember..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:10 am

Regenard smiled and walked into the kitchen area of the shelter.
"Well, would you like someone to?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 am

Walking into the main room of the shelter after hearing talking, Ceadda saw a man with Izanami. He was a bit confused, but if she trusted him, he could.

"Hello there, Izanami. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name, sir?" he asked politely, noting a dangerous air about the man. Not an evil one, but he could tell that if he and the man fought, it may not be a fight he would walk away from. To much left to chance, he decided to play it safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/allastom
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 am

Regenard spun around at the foreign voice. His own voice deepened in intensity and his eyes lost their shine.
"Ghost. That's all anyone needs to know," he said. He turned to Izanami again.
"I assume he didn't see the broadcast?"

Then the ground shook. There was a screech. He'd programmed it wrong, but it was still according to his plan.
Somewhere over the wastes a missile was launched automatically from a Dalet base. It would descend down, leaving a halo shaped ring of smoke in the air for 24 hours, and crash harmlessly into the Dead Lands. But it was the trigger he needed.

"The angel falls..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:54 am

When Izanami saw the two men interact, she sucked in a harsh breath. She relieved it as it seemed calm.
"I have no electricity down here, Ghost." She went with the name. "There would have been no way of seeing the broadcast."

She felt the ground shook, and she lost her balance, falling to her hands and knees. As it ceased, she did her best to stand back up. She looked to Ceadda for a response, then Regenard.

"What... what the hell was that?!" Izanami demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:58 am

Surprised at the shockwave, Ceadda took a deep breath. That didn't feel like an earthquake. It felt like an explosion. He'd felt both, and they had distinct differences.

"I take it you know exactly what that was, Ghost," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:01 am

Regenard walked to his coat silently and pulled out a map.
"That, my dear friends, was a missile," he said. He lay the map out on a table and pointed to an area near the city.
"Launched by the Dalets. I knew it was coming, they're trying to kill me. After all, no government likes any rebellion in their lives," he said, a smile forming on his face, "That was a falling angel, my friends. And the war has begun."
And it had. Civilians ran rampant, yelling hate against the Dalets that patrolled. Smoke rose from D'loul. The city was at war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izanami
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:06 am

Izanami began to shake uncontrollably.

"I... I need to lay down..." she murmured, making her way to the bed. Her stomach ached and she broke into a cold sweat. She laid down and closed her eyes, but everything continued.

She knew this was part of Regenard's plan, but she felt sick knowing that she had taken part in it, and now the seemingly forever peace had been ripped apart. Izanami felt as if it were her fault. Rolling on her side, she moaned softly, wanting the pains of her body and mind to go away and let her be.
Back to top Go down
Allastom

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 am

"Your knowledge of the situation coupled with your demeanor are more than a little suspicious, my acquaintance. But Izanami trusts you, and I'm a man of war. So I won't question you," Ceadda said.

It didn't add it right to him. A man coming here from out of nowhere, knowing the cause and location of a missile launch...
But at the same time, change was needed. Ceadda welcomed this war, having felt detached from combat for too long. Fighting was his life... or at least that's what he kept telling himself.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonMadcap

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 am

Regenard handed the map to the man he didn't know the name of.
"Alright. Look over my map. I've made plenty of notes detailing the events up to now, it'll get you up to speed. Then I can test just how strong you really are," he said, the glint returning to his eyes. The man was obviously talented.
"Occupy yourself. I'll go check Izanami," he said, and walked into Izanami's room. He knelt by her bed and put his hand on the back of her head, and started singing.
"Speed, bonnie boat, like a bird on the wing, onward the sailors cry, carry the lad that's born to be king, over the sea to Skye..." his voice faded off as he remembered telling Izanami the story of Bonnie Prince Charlie. He knew what would happen to him after it was all over.

And no part of him really cared.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Shelter   

Back to top Go down

Izanami's Shelter
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next